It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says there is no There, There!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thearmerican

Why not simplify all of this, and just blame it all on Bush?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If a republican was president the 2-faced progs would be burning effigies in the street and weeping for the 4 that died.

But a progressive president?

They call the deaths "collateral damage".

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

(Armarican?) You would chastise Obama for farting on camera if Fox News made an issue of it.

Welcome to the land of O my friend. Snip, snip here, snip, snip there, and a couple of la de da's that how we pass the time away in the merry old land of O.
You have fallen hook and sinker for the myth that there is no man behind the curtain, only the great and powerful O who can do no wrong.
You are as blind to reality as the right wingers you attack.

Why did O say he would use the IRS exactly the way it has been used a few years ago, just a joke, or a smokescreen for the man pulling the levers.

(watch the Wizard of Oz if you don't get my references)

Why did O lie bald face to the american people on the View and other shows when HE now admits to knowing the truth about Benghazi and claiming to have said the truth, inconveniently followed by a lot of lies on national TV?

Remember Oz turned out to be a bumbling fool, a very "nice" person, while sending out others to do his "dirty work", pulling levers to scare people into believing he knew what he was doing.

How do you defend these 2 realities? Can you defend them without resorting to name calling and using the words "right wingers", I don't think you can. You must be on O's staff, that's all I can figure.
edit on 13-5-2013 by grandmakdw because: fixed item

edit on 13-5-2013 by grandmakdw because: fixed grammar

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
If a republican was president the 2-faced progs would be burning effigies in the street and weeping for the 4 that died.

But a progressive president?

They call the deaths "collateral damage".

news.yahoo.com...

Careful, you may make him cry.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

...off-topic post now removed...

Oh....look, you have nothing to back up your claims but baseless mud slinging, and ad homenim attacks........cute.......

I also see that you FAILED to answer my question......

Its also apparent that you actually have no real knowledge on the Benghazi incident as you have failed to site any on numerous occasions......

Now.........ask me if im surprised..........
edit on 13-5-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Oh....look, you have nothing to back up your claims but baseless mud slinging, and ad homenim attacks........cute.......

I also see that you FAILED to answer my question......

Its also apparent that you actually have no real knowledge on the Benghazi incident as you have failed to site any on numerous occasions......

Now.........ask me if im surprised..........

I guess we should give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he only watches ABC, NBC, and CBS whose executives all have close relatives that work in the White House. If your only source of news is those channels then you have to be ignorant of the facts. Why aren't people screaming about these major sources of news for most Americans being corrupted by having close relatives in the White House, on Obama's staff? Talk about a major major major scandal!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The hypocrisy here is... people claim Bush admin is over, but there were no fuss when he killed 1,000s and 1,000 for BS reasons, and gets of scott free but Obama does something, "omg, impeach him!!"

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DistantRumor
I'm an Obama supporter, and I would advise him to stop talking.

No, not because he is wrong or because he is guilty. But because he is a very intelligent person and when he speaks, he speaks very intelligently. However, his audience...the American public, aren't very intelligent and just don't have the ability to comprehend what he is saying.

en.wikipedia.org...

This dude was an obvious troll......... probably why he's not around any longer

He may speak like he's intelligent, but he obviously doesn't think things through to well.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Simple because its a double standard.......thats the only reason TBH

And I do watch them all, and then I scan and see what the common denominators are and deduce my own conclusions between those news agencies and what I find on independent sites.....

The issue I run across a lot tho, is that some of those news agencies simply refuse to report some of these damning things against the administration, all together....

That should say more then anything

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
The hypocrisy here is... people claim Bush admin is over, but there were no fuss when he killed 1,000s and 1,000 for BS reasons, and gets of scott free but Obama does something, "omg, impeach him!!"

Really then you must not remember his presidency, because I recall massive protests and people all over the place picketing the whitehouse and even blocking the roads to camp david.......

Your statement is patently false.......

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It's pretty funny when you think back and remember other times such coincidences have occurred. Hmm that gun percentage the administration touted that claimed guns came from the US being used in cartel "hits". Then we get Fast & Furious.... Now we got the IRS debacle??? Hmm could it be that Obama and his cronies are not as slick as they thought they were? They do seem to telegraph their actions?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

So you are saying because Bush wasn't impeached for something that you felt he should have been - that we should ignore anything and everything illegal that Obama does to be fair.

Ok, lets say a person who bullied you in school murdered someone and got off on a technicality. Then a dear friend of yours murders someone. Your friend should be set free because your enemy was let free for murder?

That seems to be your rationalization.

Oh, maybe you are saying - Heh, it was only 4 people for Obama, once he gets to 1000 people dead then he can be investigated but not until the level of his murder reaches the level of Bush'es murder.

No, I got that wrong - You are saying since according to you Bush murdered 1000's, and in this instance Obama only murdered 4 people that Obama's crime doesn't count.

Oops, I'm trying hard to understand your reasoning here.

Ok, Obama is responsible for the murder of 4 people we know of in Benghazi by omission if nothing else, the thousands of troops killed in Iraq and Afghanistan since he took office don't count, their deaths are Bush's fault not Obama's even though he could have brought them home if he wanted to; and you feel Bush is responsible for the murder of thousands that do count in your eyes, so we should look the other way when it comes to Obama's paltry 4 murders??

Oh, dear, you need to straighten me out without using the words, Democrat, Republican, and conspiracy theorists, and right wing etc.

PS Got to run an errand, not abandoning the thread, can't wait to see your reply later! Toodles

edit on 13-5-2013 by grandmakdw because: PS

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

WTH are you saying? Bush is still president?

Not sure if you noticed, but Obama has been POTUS since 2008

Your mental gymnastics are quite impressive though, I am looking forward to your next performance

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

haha i see, so when the admin is over, everything is cleared then i say obama shouldn't feel bad about crap and do whatever he does, because it resets when the term is over.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yes for everything!

What i mean is why the outrage now? what happen to all the outrage from Bushes era? is it because you give bush a pass and not Obama?

sht happens during presidency. We knew certain things were impossible to stop by bush after the whole thing started, and i look at it the same way for Obama.

Unless you wanna compare death toll and other crime during the last 13 yrs...

next.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DistantRumor
I'm an Obama supporter, and I would advise him to stop talking.

No, not because he is wrong or because he is guilty. But because he is a very intelligent person and when he speaks, he speaks very intelligently. However, his audience...the American public, aren't very intelligent and just don't have the ability to comprehend what he is saying.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now that's a post deserving of flags & stars! Don't know why I can't star this post, WTF?

I had a guy responding to me in another thread this morning who repeatedly referred to his annoyance with "back round checks" for gun buyers when Obama didn't have to submit to "back round checks" to become POTUS. Go figure!

edit on 13-5-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Yes, where is the background check for ALL the president?

No, we only need to do that for Obama because he is a black communist, nazi that was born in kenya.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Flatfish

Yes, where is the background check for ALL the president?

No, we only need to do that for Obama because he is a black communist, nazi that was born in kenya.

Actually, the guy I was speaking of may very well agree with background checks. It was "back round" checks that he seemed to be pissed off about.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yes for everything!

What i mean is why the outrage now? what happen to all the outrage from Bushes era? is it because you give bush a pass and not Obama?

sht happens during presidency. We knew certain things were impossible to stop by bush after the whole thing started, and i look at it the same way for Obama.

Unless you wanna compare death toll and other crime during the last 13 yrs...

next.

You are wrong. Bush was not given a pass. He was ridiculed constantly and scrutinized consistently. There wasn't a day that went by in the second term where someone wasn't calling him dumb or evil. You certainly remember things differently than I do.
Reagan was also not given a pass. When in office he was made fun of as senile on a nearly daily basis by the mainstream media.
No president has ever been given a pass the way you imply.

Obama needs to man up and grow a pair and face the ridicule and scrutiny the way every other president has. Lincoln took probably the most heat of all the presidents while in office.

Are you implying that we should let him "pass" for some reason?

Without scrutiny of the government and leadership tyranny will rule. Obama was wrong, we do need to look for tyranny (like the saving of all emails and phone calls by every american like he is doing now - check it out for yourself if you don't believe me). Unless we keep tabs on every american leader, we will slip quietly into tyranny.

It is our duty as Americans to do what the press did to Bush and Reagan and Lincoln, scrutinize every word and every action and question question question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join