It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says there is no There, There!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
(Self Snip) The post here has been made irrelevant and needlessly distracting from topic by subsequent action elsewhere.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The problem for this administration is that there was a there there. They are and will use everything in their power to make it all go away.

How many denials did we get from Nixon?

Nope, nothing there its all a concoction of the opposing political party, it always is.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Yeah... I tend to agree. Although even I was shocked and still am, to open Drudge Report and see HOW much of the whole page is currently taken by separate, individual headlines coming off MSM or 2nd tier MSM sources...in different stories.

It's not a mere hornets nest kicked over. It seems to be the whole colony at once. Not just Benghazi but the IRS. Both things seem to be exploding like a small nuke at once.

Perhaps the statement that caught my amusement to share was a matter of high stress. It stayed as the banner headline at Drudge for only a matter of minutes before being rolled down to center column, secondary line by something entirely new.

The media is in full feeding frenzy like I haven't seen in a very long time.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of the sensationalist outcry when Rummy made his unknown unknowns statement. The left went wild with glee over what at first seemed ridiculous, but, after carefully considering what was meant by it, some of them actually decided it might just be one of his most intelligent. Who knew?

If there is no there, there... well, to me it seems sort of sensible (in a way, kinda).

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The president is right. Benghazi is a sensationalist attempt at creating a non existent scandal. Obama's detractors have been trying to "nail" him in this same manner since he took office.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
To play the Advocate lets say the words got misspelled "there's no their, their" not "there's no there, there" or is it "theirs no their, there" MSMNS :[Main stream Media News service] could have got it wrong? and here is the full video for you to see and hear, or what "King Obama" says, bow down when you say that, and kneel, Now rise you peasants, for the King is about to speak... peasants, now got to link the King is speaking www.cbsnews.com... now Que up all the after the fact Videos saying , "it was an act of protesters, that was not happy with a Video" not an Terrorist act.

Go not now and seek them non relevant Videos no one wants to hear or see them, for the King has spoken all that needs saying.
edit on 13-5-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thearmerican

Tell that to the 4 dead Americans and their families.

Oh and welcome back d r

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau

Oh and welcome back d r

whatever... The last president sent hundreds of thousands of Americans to invade a country, based on a lie that he actively sold, and made up is a far worse crime. The double standard that right wingers use is ridiculous.
edit on 13-5-2013 by thearmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There is no there, there!

Just more BS, from the same people who think he is a communist muslim illegal alien.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thearmerican

Just more BS, from the same people who think he is a communist muslim illegal alien.

Here we go again with you, same old message different name. Who are you working for?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Oh and welcome back d r

whatever... The last president sent hundreds of thousands of Americans to invade a country, based on a lie that he actively sold, and made up is a far worse crime. The double standard that right wingers use is ridiculous.

Bush hasnt been president for over 5 Years........

Its time to get off the schtick.........

It doesnt exempt Obama from ANYTHING, it doesnt exempt him from gun running in Mexico and Libya, it doesnt exempt him from trying to cover it by trying to sweep this whole death of 4 Americans at the consulate in Libya, it doesnt exempt him from using the IRS to harass his political enemies....

BUSH has NOTHING to do with This administrations choices NOW........

HE OWNS IT........ALL OF IT..

P.s We know its you Distantrunner, youre just gonna get banned again
edit on 13-5-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If Obama says there is no "there" there, then that's good enough for me!

I'll just be over here re-arranging these darned deck chairs on the USA Titanic if anyone needs me.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

"Suddenly, three days ago, this gets spun up as if there's something new to this story," he said. "There's no there, there."

I don´t get the whole fuss with this?

Seems pretty logical expression for me. There is nothing new to the story. Somebody is pointing like there is nothing new, but there isn´t... There is no "there" there.

Gertrude Stein´s expression.

"She took us to see her granddaughter who was teaching in the Dominican convent in San Raphael, we went across the bay on a ferry, that had not changed but Goat Island might just as well not have been there, anyway what was the use of my having come from Oakland it was not natural to have come from there yes write about it if I like or anything if I like but not there, there is no there there." Gertrude Stein, Everybody's Autobiography (New York: Random House, 1937, p. 289).

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Oh and welcome back d r

Bush hasnt been president for over 5 Years........

Its time to get off the schtick.........

It doesnt exempt Obama from ANYTHING, it doesnt exempt him from gun running in Mexico and Libya, it doesnt exempt him from trying to cover it by trying to sweep this whole death of 4 Americans at the consulate in Libya, it doesnt exempt him from using the IRS to harass his political enemies....

BUSH has NOTHING to do with This administrations choices NOW........

HE OWNS IT........ALL OF IT..

P.s We know its you Distantrunner, youre just gonna get banned again

You are missing the point... You guys are so obsessed with Obama, you forget what conservatives tacitly sanctioned with Bush; it is laughable, absolutely.

Obama derangement syndrome.

Why don't you watch Bush here pitch a 10 minute lie, that he designed and took time to CREATE.

It is so absurd.. Only in America

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin

"Suddenly, three days ago, this gets spun up as if there's something new to this story," he said. "There's no there, there."

I don´t get the whole fuss with this?

Seems pretty logical expression for me. There is nothing new to the story. Somebody is pointing like there is nothing new, but there isn´t... There is no "there" there.

Gertrude Stein´s expression.

"She took us to see her granddaughter who was teaching in the Dominican convent in San Raphael, we went across the bay on a ferry, that had not changed but Goat Island might just as well not have been there, anyway what was the use of my having come from Oakland it was not natural to have come from there yes write about it if I like or anything if I like but not there, there is no there there." Gertrude Stein, Everybody's Autobiography (New York: Random House, 1937, p. 289).

Answer

Obama derangement syndrome

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The only people who think there is nothing else coming out with Benghazi , and that its just made up outrage.....

Very apparently havent been watching the Hearings.......

Thats the only way I can think to say it.........

You are blatantly ignoring the facts and the deception with the whole thing , for some ungodly reason...

Whether to keep towing the line for Obama or because you dont want to have to face the truth , there is nothing else i can think of........

For all you people out there who are conspiracy theorist, and who claim to deny ignorance, yet FLATLY ignore whats going on with this whole thing because it doesnt fall in line with your ideology, should be ashamed of yourselves......

Watch the hearings.......both of them.........read the information, watch the testimonies.......

I just cant believe so many people can be so intellectually dishonest...........

"There is no There there" Must of been what he thought right before going to bed, an ambassador and 3 other people were fighting for their lives..........

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You are missing the point... You guys are so obsessed with Obama, you forget what conservatives tacitly sanctioned with Bush; it is laughable, absolutely. Obama derangement syndrome. Why don't you watch Bush here pitch a 10 minute lie, that he designed and took time to CREATE.

Its not about being obsessed with Obama.........HES THE DAMN PRESIDENT, we SHOULD be critiquing what hes doing, we SHOULD be paying attention to his lies and deception, we SHOULD be calling him out on it....

I dont care to watch BUSH from 8 years ago, because hes NOT THE ONE RUNNING THE DAMN COUNTRY!........

I was critical of him when he was in office , and im critical of Obama now, and ill be Critical of whoever comes after.......

Because thats our JOB as the American People.....to hold those we vote into office accountable.....

Take your dog and pony show somewhere else

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The only people who think there is nothing else coming out with Benghazi , and that its just made up outrage.....

Very apparently havent been watching the Hearings.......

Thats the only way I can think to say it.........

You are blatantly ignoring the facts and the deception with the whole thing , for some ungodly reason...

Whether to keep towing the line for Obama or because you dont want to have to face the truth , there is nothing else i can think of........

For all you people out there who are conspiracy theorist, and who claim to deny ignorance, yet FLATLY ignore whats going on with this whole thing because it doesnt fall in line with your ideology, should be ashamed of yourselves......

Watch the hearings.......both of them.........read the information, watch the testimonies.......

I just cant believe so many people can be so intellectually dishonest...........

"There is no There there" Must of been what he thought right before going to bed, an ambassador and 3 other people were fighting for their lives..........

What a load of bull poop

You would chastise Obama for farting on camera if Fox News made an issue of it.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What a load of bull poop You would chastise Obama for farting on camera if Fox News made an issue of it.

Who said anything about Fox news? contradictory to your thread earlier and your repeated baseless accusations....

Peole can form their own opinions based off the information that tyrant we call a persident lets out of his big mouth every time he talks......

We dont need news agencies...........we can see it for ourselves.......

Infact ive been involved with the benghazi thing from the beginning, I didnt need Fox or anyone else but CSPAN to keep up with that......

You know why? Cause I educated myself on what was happening........

Tell me......have you watched the hearings on Benghazi?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You are missing the point... You guys are so obsessed with Obama, you forget what conservatives tacitly sanctioned with Bush; it is laughable, absolutely. Obama derangement syndrome. Why don't you watch Bush here pitch a 10 minute lie, that he designed and took time to CREATE.

Its not about being obsessed with Obama.........HES THE DAMN PRESIDENT, we SHOULD be critiquing what hes doing, we SHOULD be paying attention to his lies and deception, we SHOULD be calling him out on it....

I dont care to watch BUSH because hes NOT THE ONE RUNNING THE DAMN COUNTRY!........

I was critical of him when he was in office , and im critical of Obama now, and ill be Critical of whoever comes after.......

Because thats our JOB as the American People.....to hold those we vote into office accountable.....

Take your dog and pony show somewhere else

You should what Bush so you can understand why I think you are being ridiculous.

Why do you think I am saying what I am saying???

I DARE you to look at recent history and try to tell me that Obama's alleged crime comes any where
NEAR this.

I think you are suffering from Obama derangement syndrome because you want me to to get mad at something
that is far less egregious

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join