It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savage Online Videos Fuel Syria’s Descent Into Madness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
more than a scare tactic this is probably a propaganda tactic,

how hard would it be for soldier A to kill solider B, switch uniforms, soldier A then poses as soldier B and proceeds to eat the real soldier Bs heart and we all think because of the video that solider B is a vile barbarain, when its really the other way around. The real monster is whomever set this propaganda video up.

The CIA is pretty good at propaganda.......just saying.......

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
wow and we have people defending the organ eating.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A Syrian rebel militia leader filmed cutting the heart and organs out of a regime soldier's corpse and putting it in his mouth has defended his actions as legitimate vengeance.

And there you have it.
How can we support them.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's just someone eating a heart.

So im guessing that we should kill off all carnivores in this world because they are war criminals (that includes other animal species like tigers,sharks, etc)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
wow and we have people defending the organ eating.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A Syrian rebel militia leader filmed cutting the heart and organs out of a regime soldier's corpse and putting it in his mouth has defended his actions as legitimate vengeance.

And there you have it.
How can we support them.

You asked how?

Very simple. Just ask yourself if you were in his shoes, after 2 friggin years of watching his loved ones, family, relatives and friends SLAUGHTERED by the Regime and his dogs the sadistic Hizbollah troops whom murder and burntinnocent men, women and babies alive, AND the world did nothing to stop it. what would you have done?

All it takes is only for one side to end this descent into darkness, where the rules of civilisation's laws and hopes for civilised decency were long thrown out the window when the regime slaughtered innocent unarmed protestors in the city and sunni provinces mercilessly.

And for sure, it will need mankind's help to end this tragic descent, to pressure and demand the perpetrators of the atrocities, espacially from the first blodd drawn side to be held accountable, admit their atrocities, pay for it by lifelong incarceration. If they refuse, then when talks become impossible, actions become inevitable, to bring a quick end to the tragedy.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I watch the actual video of the man cutting the soldiers heart out.

The man barely puts it in his mouth when the video ends.

I cant say for sure if the man literally ate it.

If he did... it doesn't matter, it's just meat. You see other animals eating other animals and it isn't considered a war crime.....

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

same reason the US supported the Afgan militia during the soviet war
same reason the US supported Iraq against Iran

they are doing the dirty work and its just a proxy war
and they are the long arm which Britain, Turkey France and so on are using to fight Assad

even if they are fanatics who if they win will turn around and stab everyone in the back,

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh the rebels are so wonderful aren't they, helping the poor people of Syria!

F%$%$%King animals more like!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Don't worry, soon these guys will be the legitimate Government in Syria (well they already are according to Obama). Once they achieve that position I'm sure they will stop eating hearts with their bare hands.

Sorry couldn't resist, lol, (I hate them all btw so)

Yes, no need for bad hands, I do believe once they establish themselves on the upper echelon Demon thrones, they get their hearts, livers, and other organs delivered on a Platter my dear and served width the Finest gold leaf silver ware, of course with baby eggs from young ovaries and who Knows what else...of course, all freshly prepared for them in their dungeons of hell and only the most weakest, powerless, poorest, often children and female victims who've done nothing wrong to anyone,

They were just born n a really screwed up demon ruled world.

And imagine, this is what the minions fight and slaughter for...? :0

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked

Originally posted by Kuroodo
Removed T&C Violating Quote

Exactly, you Know, I see this ALL the time, this Cherry Picking what Animals do to JUSTIFY the most horrendous demonic evil. And they DO this because their HEARTS are EVIL...so they only SEE EVIL in what nature does,

Because the FACT is, animals yes, hunt and eat. But they have Rules, a MORAL CODE, and they Respect that. They are Not SAVAGES, big difference. Even HYENAS have a CODE of Honor amongst themselves, though they push the boundaries a bit, and IN the animal kingdom there ARE BOUNDARIES that are RESPECTED, not so with these demon minions, they have zero morals, zero boundaries, zero respect. There IS no balance amongst them, whatsoever...nor HONOR.

The main thing, they have NO RESTRAINT. Animals have RESTRAINT, which takes an inner moral code of strength that humans, who CHOOSE to be Savages, do not have.

Example, lions or pride, will hunt, yes, they'll target, but they don't WIPE OUT an entire species by raping their females, ethnic cleansing them, eating ALL their young, ,metally terrorizing them and causing them to MORPH into some demon hybrid, etc., and then Demanding worship to some lion god...same with rhinos, hippos, etc.,

They hunt only till they are full then rest. Only the honey badger goes on and on BUT interesting thing there is the honey badger does sleep Finally when eating poisons, but even then, it doesn't take time to smell the flowers as its a constant vacuum high metabolism, like a meth head. Kind of feel sorry for them, no peace, but then maybe they natures vacuum cleaners, so

nature, when they kill, it's in balance AND it feeds the bio diversity, life cycle. And the animals seem to know this...they are ONE organism in the scope of things...

While THIS? THIS ASSHOLE eating hearts for some murderous god and vice versa (the gov there is horrid and the worst demonic prisons in world) does so for what? LIFE? NO, EGO MANIA, YES. And That's the huge difference between Savages

And Nature. animals...etc.

Now Why that is, I don't know, but comparing nature and war crimes and mans insanity, lol, are TWO completely different things

And it's an INSULT to Obvioulsly a much more EVOLVED and MORAL SPECIES--ANIMALS.

We are the Bottom of the Intelligence chain, that's been proven, time and time again.!
edit on 14-5-2013 by ThreeBears because: Spelling, typos

edit on 5/15/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears

Originally posted by Berzerked

If he did... it doesn't matter, it's just meat. You see other animals eating other animals and it isn't considered a war crime.....

Lmao.. your comparing human cannibalism to animals eating other animals?
Idiot

Exactly, you Know, I see this ALL the time, this Cherry Picking what Animals do to JUSTIFY the most horrendous demonic evil. And they DO this because their HEARTS are EVIL...so they only SEE EVIL in what nature does,

Because the FACT is, animals yes, hunt and eat. But they have Rules, a MORAL CODE, and they Respect that. They are Not SAVAGES, big difference. Even HYENAS have a CODE of Honor amongst themselves, though they push the boundaries a bit, and IN the animal kingdom there ARE BOUNDARIES that are RESPECTED, not so with these demon minions, they have zero morals, zero boundaries, zero respect. There IS no balance amongst them, whatsoever...nor HONOR.

The main thing, they have NO RESTRAINT. Animals have RESTRAINT, which takes an inner moral code of strength that humans, who CHOOSE to be Savages, do not have.

Example, lions or pride, will hunt, yes, they'll target, but they don't WIPE OUT an entire species by raping their females, ethnic cleansing them, eating ALL their young, ,metally terrorizing them and causing them to MORPH into some demon hybrid, etc., and then Demanding worship to some lion god...same with rhinos, hippos, etc.,

They hunt only till they are full then rest. Only the honey badger goes on and on BUT interesting thing there is the honey badger does sleep Finally when eating poisons, but even then, it doesn't take time to smell the flowers as its a constant vacuum high metabolism, like a meth head. Kind of feel sorry for them, no peace, but then maybe they natures vacuum cleaners, so

nature, when they kill, it's in balance AND it feeds the bio diversity, life cycle. And the animals seem to know this...they are ONE organism in the scope of things...

While THIS? THIS ASSHOLE eating hearts for some murderous god and vice versa (the gov there is horrid and the worst demonic prisons in world) does so for what? LIFE? NO, EGO MANIA, YES. And That's the huge difference between Savages

And Nature. animals...etc.

Now Why that is, I don't know, but comparing nature and war crimes and mans insanity, lol, are TWO completely different things

And it's an INSULT to Obvioulsly a much more EVOLVED and MORAL SPECIES--ANIMALS.

We are the Bottom of the Intelligence chain, that's been proven, time and time again.!
edit on 14-5-2013 by ThreeBears because: Spelling, typos

Want proof? Little BIRDS will hang out with the Lions, Hyenas, Hippos, Alligators, even Kimono Dragons, they have a trust even though they can be consumed,

Do these Same BIRDS hang with Men who don't have them in cages, wires and snares???

HELL NO.

Now, take a clue from these BIRDS, if THEY can't Stand these human creatures, then they know something WE don't. Ever notice, Animals HATE despots, rapists and tyrants, they HATE them, they only tolerate them because they have no choice. Even their cows hate them...the Grass and Green hates then, why they always leave DESERTS when once was GREEN

And I don't think the scorpions and snakes like them very much either.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Don't worry, soon these guys will be the legitimate Government in Syria (well they already are according to Obamaro). Once they achieve that position I'm sure they will stop eating hearts with their bare hands.

"Remember when we used to eat hearts and lungs?"
"That was you, not me!"
"Man, we were crazy back then."
"Those were the days."

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

What I wouldn't have done is resort to Cannibalism.
Would of shot the guy and moved on the the next one.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

THIS, is the demonic Banility of EVIL if there ever was an example,

No, it's a HUMAN BEING and HE is not just "meat"

He is a Spirit and a SOUL and was just murdered and then cannibalized. A Human Being JUST like those WOMEN are HUMAN BEINGS

Who Bleed RED just like you and me.

And the MURDERERS will ANSWER to the CREATORS for their CRIMES...

Period. No ands ifs ORS buts about it and EVERY SOUL will ANSWER for Taking a LIFE SOUL

EVERY ONE.

And there WILL BE NO EXCUSE.

Evil is as Evil does, Self Defense is one thing

COLD BLOOD MURDER IS SATAN.

Period. And they will burn in hell with their SATAN because MURDERERS can ONLY MURDER they can do nothing else BUT MURDER

And they'll have an Eternity to get to MURDER one another Over and Over and Over like their HEARTS ENJOY DOING.

THAT, actually probably will be Heaven to them, ZOMBIE STYLE.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

What would you expect from a bunch of heartless miserable psycho rebels who are killing Syrians tor the money and revenge or for an illusion of power....And don't forget ,they all work for the same net work and are all on the US/UK/Saudi pay roll.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears

THIS, is the demonic Banility of EVIL if there ever was an example,

No, it's a HUMAN BEING and HE is not just "meat"

He is a Spirit and a SOUL and was just murdered and then cannibalized. A Human Being JUST like those WOMEN are HUMAN BEINGS

Who Bleed RED just like you and me.

And the MURDERERS will ANSWER to the CREATORS for their CRIMES...

Period. No ands ifs ORS buts about it and EVERY SOUL will ANSWER for Taking a LIFE SOUL

EVERY ONE.

And there WILL BE NO EXCUSE.

Evil is as Evil does, Self Defense is one thing

COLD BLOOD MURDER IS SATAN.

Period. And they will burn in hell with their SATAN because MURDERERS can ONLY MURDER they can do nothing else BUT MURDER

And they'll have an Eternity to get to MURDER one another Over and Over and Over like their HEARTS ENJOY DOING.

THAT, actually probably will be Heaven to them, ZOMBIE STYLE.

Again, as not to be misunderstood and cause harm feelings, those who kill in self defense who have no choice, That's one thing

Those who Snap and kill thats understandable

But those like MAJORITY OF WAR DOGS OF HADES ANd their CHEERLEADERS...

DELIGHT IN MURDER and so HELL AWAITS THEM

For EVERY INNOCENT they MURDER and SOUL ASSASSIN, ANOTHER DEMON CLAIMS THEM AS A ETERNAL COMPANION.

THIS man and ASSAD, BOTH will be in HELL together. And they CHOSE IT.

And you may join them, if you continue to scoff at MURDER and take delight in it.

Because ONCE a Spirit has CHOSEN that path, that's WHAT THEY BECOME....

And sadly, I'd say, that's the majority of the world today....Again, EMPHASIS here on those who take DELIGHT IN THEIR HEARTS to MURDER, RAPE, EAT HEARTS, TORTURE, SADISTS...

They are EVIL SPIRITS, who have given themselves over, That goes to the CHEERLEADERS too because their HEARTS desire this,

Not talking of anger WITH cause, because Even THOSE are horrified and traumatized by Violence, why many soldiers have severe PTSD, for Violating their own Moral code,

They are Safe...

But now, THESE who DELIGHT IN SUCH, that's a different being altogether and they LOVE WAR

Because there is no Restraints law wise to hold them back...and These are the types who LOVE to BRAG about their rapes and tortures and eating hearts,

Any EXCUSE they have is flushed down the toilet because TRUTH BE KNOWN

They have dreamt about doing such things in PEACE TIME

They LOVE IT, they WORSHIP IT, and they either can't Wait to blood let or Cheer for those who DO

That's why, they are DEMONS. Just waiting to be unleashed on humanity

They'll GET theirs, but there's will be ETERNAL, that type of dark hole murdering energy has to go somewhere and it WON'T be life

It's the anti thesis of LIFE LOVE and Everything Heavenly.
edit on 15-5-2013 by ThreeBears because: Correction and addition

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The dude eating the 'heart' is well known.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

What I wouldn't have done is resort to Cannibalism.
Would of shot the guy and moved on the the next one.

Easy to say when you are typing your response in the comfort of your room or office.

But when you are in a crisis situation as he had faced, would you have done the same?

No one truly knows except yourself, as for every 100,000 rebel soldiers, that commander is only but one amongst the many who had descended into such darkness.

But make no mistakes, as mankind ignores them and continues with their BS of 'talks' which are endless, that faith in humanity and civilisation will be gone, and the descent complete, just as it had been for the persian apostate Khameni and his shia Hizbollah dogs whom had slaughtered innocent men, women and children around the world without even a blink of an eye, either directly or manipulating foolish and uneducated sunnis.

May such fate never befalls upon you and you stay forever in peace and comfort, unlike our innocent fellow human brothers and sisters, shia or sunni, in syria today. I mean it sincerely and in all humility.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

But when you are in a crisis situation as he had faced, would you have done the same?

You act like he did it because he was starving, the impression that I got was that he did it as an intimidation factor, to show how "brutal" he was.
Yea, hes brutal alright and sick as f**k

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

Each has his/her right to one's impression. But it cannot deny the fact of what one saw. All it needs now is for one's brain to ask - 'why' did it happened. Could there ever be smoke without fire?

Go ahead, behave like the UN Human Rights Councils and the hypocrital human right group around the world, whom scream and shout at what they see, but are too brain dead to ever ask 'why' it hapened.

They are the very same people whom mankind once looked up to protect their earth born rights but are now despised for being brain dead and moving their mouths to scream and shout to only show as evidence that they are alive and still part of the human race, even if found incapable of doing anything else worthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join