It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 EXPECT US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The "me tell you now" thread had 15 May as a big date, didn't It?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

Can't find anything by that title anymore info?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Do I need to dress up or clean the house? I am certainly going to make a dinner but nothing fancy until I learn who "US" is...

Who exactly am I expecting?
edit on 13-5-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm really worried about how things will come out on 5-19-13. I've been constipated lately.

I was thinking this is probably a new Bean and Bean burrito from Taco Bell, they are announcing. So your issues may solve themselves in a few days.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think you are talking about the Chani thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
4chan was established in 2003, well before this 5-19-13 EXPECT US bull.

It was indeed a scam to see what people would do, sort of a trolling effort pushed on /b/ a couple years ago.

The link grey580 posted is dead-on as far as what the message contained. Caladonea also has it right.

This is the image that was circulated on /b/:

Link
As you can see it was an attempt at trolling the public.

Nothing to see here.
Move along folks.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Deemo Diablo because: added the link so hopefully you can see the picture in it's original, readable size.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Deemo Diablo because: fixed link i hope

edit on 13-5-2013 by Deemo Diablo because: ffs

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well 3 years ago there was already a countdown clock on a website. People were worried about N. Korea then also. Can't open expectus.tk

I found the slogan "5/19/13. Expect us." scribbled on a dollar bill the other day. I researched it on the internet to see what I could find. Even though I didn't find much, apparently it has moved from dollar bills onto bus stops, back alleys, and even bathroom stalls. Speculation about who/what to "expect" has gone from Illuminati to a North Korean invasion. Being a cynic and a skeptic about most everything, I think it is a crock of ****, probably a prank made up by some kids. Still, I want to hear your guys' perspective on this? What do you think we should "expect" on May 19th, 2013? Do you think this thing is going to die out, or get more viral? Do you think this will be the new 2012?(After we all discover that we're NOT dead after December 21st, 2012 of course) 3 years ago

Oh! I almost forgot, after about 300 hundred pages of Google searching "5/19/13", I found this website relating to the subject. It's URL address is expectus.tk . The site is a pitch black screen, but if you look carefully, you can see a countdown set for May 19th, 2013. I did a little research and found out that ".tk" is the top-level country domain for Tokelau, a territory of New Zealand. Tokelau offers free web hosting on its domains, so virtually anybody can make a site with the domain ".tk" without any prior authorization, but still, what do you guys think this means? Does this 5/19/13 thing possibly have something to do with this Tokelau place? 3 years ago

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure if an earth shattering event are to occur we will all be taken by surprise.Why I think that?The length of the failed predictions list.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm really worried about how things will come out on 5-19-13. I've been constipated lately.

I was thinking this is probably a new Bean and Bean burrito from Taco Bell, they are announcing. So your issues may solve themselves in a few days.

Several years ahead to come up with Bean n Bean? wow! These guys need my help.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

I think you are talking about the Chani thread:

Interesting, so their discussion about "The Entity" there was from 2008. And the Entity was talking since 1994.

helo me tel u watch sun
me tel u watch dolfin
me tel u watch cern
me tel u watch pope
me tel u watch moving earth
cee wat yor sun is doing
cee wat yor dolfin is doing
cee wat cern is doing
cee wat pope is doing and saying
cee wat moving is doing and why ask yor leaders yor leaders prepare u stil not prepare why 0000 is here make ready yor mind soul body now"

thechaniproject.com...

edit on 13-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawg61
I'm pretty sure if an earth shattering event are to occur we will all be taken by surprise.Why I think that?The length of the failed predictions list.

There are many interesting cases though of things being shown ahead in media.

here is an old one

A few weeks before the Pearl Harbor attack, a pair of strange ads appeared in the New Yorker. They seemed to be advertising a dice game called The Deadly Double.

One of the ads showed a pair of dice with the characters 0, 5, 7, xx, 24, and 12 on the visible faces. Above were warnings in a variety of languages: "Achtung! Warning! Alerte!"

The other ad showed people in a bunker and explained that the dice game was essential air raid survival gear. The company logo was a suspiciously Germanic looking double eagle. The ads have a somewhat strange design, but only in retrospect did they appear to contain a coded message. The numbers could allude to the date of the Pearl Harbor attack (12/7),

io9.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I gave you a star for that!

Why aren't more people finding that funny?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deemo Diablo

So why a blah numer like 19?

Not part of the existing list of used numbers it seems.

OCCULT NUMEROLOGY OF WORLD EVENTS

conspiracyresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Three years of scientific research to see if our atmosphere can handle that much gaseous output from the human race. Bean and bean from Taco Bell??? That just sounds dangerous. You probably shouldn't put the fire sauce on it.....

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by straddlebug

Interesting, I come to this thread and I find out the date of your vision. I did a tarot reading on that back when you first posted the post, and it kind of does match with the astrological reading Heineken did.

But seriously, I'm excited I got the date of your vision. Now I can keep an eye on that. I had assumed it would have to do with an EMP attack because that was what was going on at the time with North Korea.
edit on 13-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Interesting:

The sun unleashed a colossal Mother's Day solar flare on Sunday May 12 in what has become the most powerful solar eruption of the year. The giant solar flare, which registered as one of the largest eruptions the sun can unleash, peaked Sunday night at 10:17 p.m.

"The sunspot that produced this blast is on the far side of the sun. Soon, in a few days, it will turn toward Earth, emerging into view over the sun's eastern limb.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I found a May 19th, 2013 countdown site a while ago and started a thread:

May 19th, 2013 Countdown Site

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here's something for May 19th, 2013:

www.05-19-13.com...

Another creepy countdown timer site. Hmm...

And it's Pentecost as well.

And this guy who responded to my other thread seems to think something might be going on:

May 4th, 2013
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 4/20/2013 @ 12:40 PM

His post:

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I will address this date and its significance to any who are interrested.

May 4th, 2013 is exactly 15 days before May 19th, 2013.

May 19th, 2013 is the day of Pentecost 2013. This is the day revealed by God to be the date for the return of Jesus Christ and the ressurection of the 144,000 member Kingdom of God to rule over all the Earth for 1000 years. It is the final day of mankind's age of self rule on Earth. The day all mankind's governments are brought to a final end as WW3 reaches its apex and a moment arrives where if one more nuclear device goes off, all life on earth will come to and end. We are brought to the brink of self annihilation, before God saves us from ourselves this Pentecost 2013.

Why is 15 days prior to the end important to understand regarding this revelation?

There are 360 days in a hebrew year. There are 24 hours in a day.

God has revealed the "Day of the Lord" spoken of in scripture is a year in length. From Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost 2013. And a day can be divided into 24 parts.

ISA 34:8
"For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion."

360 days/24 hours = 15 days

15 days is the length of time covering 1 hour during this "Day of the Lord".

REV 17:12
'And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings (governments), which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.'

One hour is the length of time the Beast receives its "power" from the 10 governements.

The Beast is the future governmental entity of Central Europe; made up of 10 European nations (Germany at the center) that join together to form a United States of Europe very quickly as a result of the destruction of the USA and UK alliance of nations (USA, UK, Israel, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) which creates a power vacuum the likes of which have never been seen. This event (joining of 10 nations in Europe) is the sounding of the 5th trumpet of Revelation.

It is this Beast (10 Nation European superstate) and the Dragon (China/Russia/Iran/NK) that actually fight during WW3, the USA/UK will not be involved to their expected degree because they will already have been reduced to an inability to govern themselves through the events that take place between today and the 4th of May.

The last 15 days of this age will be the most destructive 15 days in mankind's history and billions will die during that breif but devistating war.

The date of May 4th is significant because scripture says that is the date the 10 nations join under one banner and begin to engage China/Russia in a war to fill the power void left by a fallen Empire (USA), during the final "hour" of the "Day of the Lord" and mankind's age of self rule.

Now how soon after the fall does Europe join together to better understand when the fall of the USA occurs? God has not revealed that, for even as late as May 4th, trumpets 2-4 (responsible for the destruction of the USA/UK alliance of nations) may not have yet sounded, much can happen quickly in a world where enough nuclear weapons exist to wipe all life off of Earth 40 times over...

At this time, this posting will not mean much to anyone; but when God prooves who He is and Who are His servants, it can be a powerful witness to glorify His truth and magnify the joy of His Kingdom ruling over all the Earth shortly, as He delivers us from the bondage of spiritual Egypt. For greater is He who is IN you then he that is in the world.

God Bless,

Hmm...

edit on 4/22/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks, Interesting... I would assume that even though the site is named different it is the same one mentioned in older posts sice you can barely see the counter like they said.

As for the date, they forgot the scriptures also say "no man knows the day nor the hour," something close to that.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Interesting, so their discussion about "The Entity" there was from 2008. And the Entity was talking since 1994.

edit on 13-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Interresting additions.

-1994 was a very important year for the Church of God. The year the first seal was opened (December 17th, 1994), and great power was given to beings to decieve mankind.
-2008 was a very important year for the Church of God. The year the 1335 day witness began and the sealing of the 144,000 (Feast of Trumpets, 2008), the countdown to the day of the Lord began.

May 19th, 2013 is a very important day for the Church of God. Pentecost 2013.

This last year (Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost 2013) has been a "day of the Lord", in which great spiritual warfare was allowed to be experienced inside the Body of Christ, once Pentecost comes and goes this May 19th, the war will shift from spiritual to physical upon the Earth.

We do not know what next year (Pentecost to Pentecost) will bring, because God has reserved the revealation of these details for our own growth in faith, but a focus will shift on or near that day by perfect design. It is anything but a meaningless date.

God Bless,

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I hope something exciting happens! Nothing bad, just exciting. A global event perhaps, but a good global event. Maybe people will finally realize that materialism means nothing and love is everything.

Just keep looking up!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join