It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over "Bee Apocalypse" Coming Soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
reply to post by purplemer

SIGH

May 10, 2013

Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over “Bee Apocalypse” Coming Soon

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Just saw your post. So Sorcha Faal is not a credible source. The demise of the honeybees would be as bad as Mutual Assured Destruction. Einstein gives us 4 years if the bees became extinct.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Well it is true that the global bee population is being destroyed, that is not false.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Get rid of Monsanto and all this GM crap. Now. It's doing way too much harm. Why is Monsanto being protected? The future's not looking good right now.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

We can learn something from this thread. If people want to believe in something silly things like the facts will never stand in the way.

Posters actually starred and flagged this crap without even looking a little deeper. It is kinda sad in a way.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, even in the article...or comments section, the ultimate goal is not to destroy bees, the company was not created on the premise of, "Hey guys! Lets kill bees okay? All of them!! Yea!!"
It was to address the issue of starvation an address world hunger.
Don't get me wrong, I by no means support masonto, as their is more an more evidence to show that their GMO crops an pesticides are whats killing off bees, my point is, own up. This corporation feels that they are doing whats best, while at the same time racking up the cash.
Trust me, it will not last long, first the EU, then russia...I don't know china's take on the issue, but lets hope that it'll be enough to convince the US to change its stance on this issue of protecting a corporation, who knows, maybe the next president of the US can withstand the influence of lobbyist.
I flippin hate lobbyist.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123
Well, even in the article...or comments section, the ultimate goal is not to destroy bees, the company was not created on the premise of, "Hey guys! Lets kill bees okay? All of them!! Yea!!"
Don't get me wrong, I by no means support masonto, as their is more an more evidence to show that their GMO crops an pesticides are whats killing off bees, my point is, own up. This corporation feels that they are doing whats best, while at the same time racking up the cash.
Trust me, it will not last long, first the EU, then russia...I don't know china's take on the issue, but lets hope that it'll be enough to convince the US to change its stance on this issue of protecting a corporation, who knows, maybe the next president of the US can withstand the influence of lobbyist.
I flippin hate lobbyist.

You do see this is a HOAX.
This is written by the biggest hoaxer of our time.
I suppose as long as it is something you believe in the facts are nothing more then a hurdle to jump over.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Originally posted by Arnie123
I flippin hate lobbyist.

You do see this is a HOAX.
This is written by the biggest hoaxer of our time.
I suppose as long as it is something you believe in the facts are nothing more then a hurdle to jump over.

Well now, I did'nt know that this was a hoax. It seems that everything we see us a hoax nowadays huh?
I suppose the oxygen we breath is a hoax? Or even perhaps the hurdle that I "jump" is too a hoax...
Maybe your a hoax. Who knows hmmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join