It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why a government-orchestrated distraction event is highly likely to occur in the next 7 days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Im just adding content to this board.
I dont believe this is anything more than a wild guess,and a story in order to get AJ's and Natural News sites more views.
But for what its worth.

(PrisonPlanet.com)-This is a short but urgent warning: A false flag event, an act of war, a bombing or some other headlines-grabbing orchestrated event is very likely to occur in the next seven days precisely because the Obama administration is under intense fire right now and needs a quick distraction. In stage magic, it’s called the “art of misdirection.” In politics, it’s called the “Clinton method.”

www.prisonplanet.com... ext-7-days.html
(cant seem to be able to link the PP post,but its on the site.)

www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 12-5-2013 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
a story in order to get AJ's and Natural News sites more views.

Yep, one more reason to not take naturalnews seriously.

False Flag-O-Meter reaches the red zone
A false flag event
false flag scheme
False Flag-O-Meter
false flags
a false flag event
this false flag

So expect children to be sacrificed as part of it.

by Mike Adams

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hmmmm...distraction so people will forget about misdeeds ....

Something like a Mother's Day Parade shooting?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well, that escalated quickly. It looks like you beat the Mother's Day post by 2 minutes.
edit on 12-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

mothers days shooting

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well the Mother's Day shooting just occurred. And I want arrests made, not just impeachment. We need to get PI's on all of them, and really really really get some teeth on penalties for psychotic leadership and also psychotic cia/black ops, the whole bit.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Un real.

Nice post.

This reported little under an hour ago 4 hours ago.

Be prepared for the chaos is just begining. And i tried warning you all. I really did. That this summer will be unlike any other.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Cant be the Mothers day shooting.

Its certainly a news item, but maybe because its seen as "just another shooting", it isnt gaining anywhere near the traction to distract, like the Boston bombings did.

I just checked a few of the big news websites, and a few media organisations, and NONE of them even had it as their top story. It gets a mention, but thats all.

Example: highlighted in pink is the shooting story. Ariel Castro is still the lead story.

edit on 12-5-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Im looking for something bigger Syria attacl or ww3

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I find it kind of odd that CNN's headline this morning says that the NOLA Mother's Day shooting is NOT an act of terror, but street violence.

CNN Mother's Day Shooting NOT terror...

Wonder why they feel the need to word this story in this way?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Because they want you to associate terrorism with guns most likely.
Give up your guns suckers!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The United States debt-ceiling debate of 2013 is part of an ongoing political debate in the United States Congress about the appropriate level of government spending and its consequential impact on the national debt and debt ceiling. In mid-January 2013, President Obama requested an increase in the debt ceiling and the US Treasury announced its projection that all government funds would be exhausted between mid-February and early March.[1] The parties could not agree on measures to achieve a long-term resolution of the issues. As a result of the failure to achieve agreement on a long-term solution, the debt ceiling was suspended on February 4, 2013 until May 19, 2013. During this period, the debt ceiling will be raised to a level "necessary to fund commitment incurred by the Federal Government that required payment."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

A false flag event, an act of war, a bombing or some other headlines-grabbing orchestrated event is very likely to occur in the next seven days precisely because the Obama administration is under intense fire right now and needs a quick distraction.

I wouldn't doubt it. Obama is indeed between a rock and a hard place and the squeeze gets tighter almost each day with even formerly politically benevolent news networks now shining the spotlight on the administration's connection to both Benghazi and this IRS issue that's just made the headlines.

As for the Mother's Day shooting in New Orleans, I think one has to first take into consideration the environment there. This is no longer simply an old city that is a tourist attraction. Since Katrina, this town has really become the pit of hell on the streets with gang warfare sprouting almost on a nightly basis. In the case of this particular incident, suggestions that this was a street gang-initiation ritual... makes as much sense as anything I've yet heard.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

A false flag event, an act of war, a bombing or some other headlines-grabbing orchestrated event is very likely to occur in the next seven days precisely because the Obama administration is under intense fire right now and needs a quick distraction.

I wouldn't doubt it. Obama is indeed between a rock and a hard place and the squeeze gets tighter almost each day with even formerly politically benevolent news networks now shining the spotlight on the administration connection to both Benghazi and this IRS issue that's just made the headlines.

As for the Mother's Day shooting in New Orleans, I think one has to first take into consideration the environment there. This is no longer simply an old city that is a tourist attraction. Since Katrina, this town has really become the pit of hell on the streets with gang warfare sprouting almost on a nightly basis. In the case of this particular incident, suggestions that this was a street gang-initiation ritual... makes as much sense as anything I've yet heard.

Gang warfare
Mothers day shooting
Must be related!

Yeah, totally not grasping at straws there?...

Why would gang members shoot up a mothers day parade?
Retaliation on who? "You killed my homeboy? Lets see how you'll react if we, if we, errr, shoot up the mothers day parade!?" ?

Or maybe they're not notorious enough? Yeah, gangwars, drugs,... Not enough, elets shoot up a parade in broad daylight because...police are having a far too hard time busting the gangs?

And the CNN article, good god, could it be any more obvious? How is THAT not terrorism? People were not frightenes or terrorized in NO? Why was this, even in EUROPE, made very clear that its not terrorism? First info they had this morning when listening to the radio is THAT it was 3 men, who escaped, and its not terrorism but gang related.

Impressive, theres obviously no agenda when the entire freaking planet gets the same lines whispered in their ear, at a pace so fast it makes me wonder if these people are so freaking retarded to KEEP repeating their own mistakes only to KEEP using it to explain (in a non satisfactory manner) all the inconsistencies surrounding every major event.

Wasnt one of the conclusions after the boston bombings that media shouldnt spread info too much? Why are they doing so yet again? Why is it already known its not terrorism? Why.can the media or US govt apply these labels at free will, whenever it fits them?

Scare date @ ^ btw,lol!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Im thinking something that has connections to syria

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Strawberry88

Gang warfare
Mothers day shooting
Must be related!

Yeah, totally not grasping at straws there?...

I wasn't there. Were you?

Straw grasping is one of those things that is regularly done here at ATS because we rarely have ALL the info we need to fill in ALL the blanks.

As for the gang-related story? It was something I picked up on another website. And considering what I know about New Orleans? Yeah, it could be a fit. Not saying it is for sure but... saying that it absolutely was NOT is still grasping for those same straws.

Have a nice day

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Take anything from prison planet with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

They say the IRS and State Department things are the false flag. Those information was released to cover the Bengazi debacle which is all it is...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

What would the Obama administration have to gain by doing such a thing? I mean, really, think about. Obama would do what? Have his approval numbers increase. Which means what? Seriously, what good would that do him? He cannot get re-elected and real judgments of his administration won't come for another half decade after he is out of office. So, what, exactly would he have to gain by doing such a thing?

Now, let's ask what he would have to lose. If he killed innocent American citizens, to improve his approval rating numbers, and just one person caught wind of this, alas Nixon, he would be toast. His entire reputation would be destroyed. So, the thing he was killing people for (increased approval numbers) would be utterly destroyed.

It makes no sense. I know you were just posting it to post it, but not everything is worth posting.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
thanx a lot I'm not sleeping as it is

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join