It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Considering all the theories regarding 2012 why is it that nothing happened?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
There is a theory of the Quetzalcoatl coming down or going into a human being in 2012 and then slowly taking action in the coming years. What do you guys think about that?

The FSM put a stop to that.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I feel like there might possibly be some sort of cycle that once it happens, it shakes the earth to the core, moving every rock and island from its place. I believe the ancients new about it. Its obvious looking at the maps that all the land was once connected.

Today, there might be another scientific explanation for what separated all the land but it needs to be a pretty good one for me to believe it.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

There is a theory of the Quetzalcoatl coming down or going into a human being in 2012 and then slowly taking action in the coming years. What do you guys think about that?
sacred time, holy place. Time was created somewhere bound to it from a place that was not. How do you then retrieve something that never ends and can't be stopped? Get it from the start.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The FSM put a stop to that.
howcanyoustopasoulthatcarriesaconnectiontotheabsolute

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1
I feel like there might possibly be some sort of cycle that once it happens, it shakes the earth to the core, moving every rock and island from its place. I believe the ancients new about it. Its obvious looking at the maps that all the land was once connected.

Today, there might be another scientific explanation for what separated all the land but it needs to be a pretty good one for me to believe it.

Is there a reason you dispute plate tectonics?

en.wikipedia.org...

Other than ust refusing to believe anything scientists tell you because obviously its all a conspiracy .....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hey sorry about posting this here, however I find it related to the subject.
I wanted to make a new thread but it seems I cannot do so, if you can please make a thread about this
all-that-is-interesting.com...
I suppose 2012 is yet to come

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Because everyone was expecting the clock to strike midnight and boom the apocalypse hits, very few seemed to look at it as the match being struck but we have no idea how long the fuse is.

I am not a believer in an extinction level event, but take a look at how much crazier the world has gotten in the last 5 years so who is to say that fuse is not slowly reaching its end.

*shrugs* I dunno, just a random thought from a sleep deprived mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think the Mayan gods saw the movie starring John Cusack and decided to skip the apocalypse out of embarrassment.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fadedface

Much has happened. Can't you see it? The world is going FUBAR..

2012 was not literally the end of the world. But the end of the world as we know it.

Its a cycle of some sort. 2012 marked the start of the transition from the fourth cycle of the sun to the fifth cycle of the sun.

And wow the energies have kicked off big time! Looks what's happening around the world..

People are super fearful these days.. Ecosystem collapse is happening right before our very eyes.. Governments worldwide are experiencing huge shifts in power structures..

There's a big collective struggle currently going on. We are at the tipping point..

Will humanity be able to wake up and strive for a peaceful, harmonious and regenerative existence or we will destroy each other and our home?

Will we reach into the so told glorious fifth age of the sun?

Who knows.. All I know is that we live in disturbing, turbulent times..

edit on 30-11-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There might be no major catastrophe happened on that day but these past years reveal so much violence and disasters that shook the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Each moment is an opportunity to "reap" what you have "sown." Therefore, a "harvest" can occur for any person at any moment of time. The spiritual being inhabiting a physical form is a microcosm of the same spiritual being that created the entire universe. In fact, there is no actual energetic separation between the two. Conscious energy can be spent to align with the truth, or with an illusion. It is in the hands of the individual.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well it's 2018, 6 years have passed since 2012. If it's not going to happen soon then when? and will it ever?

I was a firm believer in the ascension theory aspect of 2012 and heavily disappointed when nothing happened. I had been preparing myself spiritually leading up to it, but I have always been a firm believer in spirituality well before I even knew about 2012. Now I am just pursuing my own course and trying to attain enlightenment on my own accord rather than wishing for some outside force to do it for me like a mass ascension. This may still happen or it may not but at least I know I am doing everything in my power to facilitate an awakening in myself regardless of what else is happening in the world.

Will it ever happen though? the way technology is going I think something will change drastically in the next decade or so that will benefit all humanity. Maybe they will develop technology that lets us see our emotions or subtle energy bodies in real time, maybe they will develop greater understanding of how consciousness works or maybe we will go through a technological singularity, either way we won't know until we get there. Enjoy the ride while it lasts and try to make the best out of your own personal situation.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Try joining the nibiru crowd.
Their 2012 happens every month.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you want a date to look forward too I could give you that.

May 15 2028.

Why?

Based on biblical prophecy. In the book of Malachi it's mentioned that Elijah the prophet was to do this.

And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

But in Matthew 17 Jesus Christ stated his John the Baptist was Elijah. That means the curse was triggered. So looking for details on the curse I found the day of Jezreel prophecy in the book of Hosea. And in chap. 6 it gives the timeline for a long term curse on Israel. 2000 years. Followed by a 1000 year "day of Jezreel".

So tossing the Matthew 24 prophesies into the mix I get May 15 2028 as being the last possible date being it's 80 years after the rebirth of the nation of Israel. Though it could be up to 3 years sooner.

As of right now I'm watching to see if the prophesies of Daniel are repeating. Several predicted events by Daniel seem to have happened so I'm watching for the next event. The collapse of Iran. And if that triggers the "days of the tribulation of the carcass of Matthew 24".

And if I'm right about this May 15 2028 would be the start of the 1000 year reign of the saints of Revelation. The 7 preceding years then would be "Interesting".
edit on 9-7-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The problem is that our calendars have gotten all junked up over the years, and it's hard for us to properly nail down dates for future events if they involve any kind of old prediction or prophesy.

And there's the other problem where making the prediction public may have an influence on whether or not it actually happens. For instance, if you predict that a specific ferry boat will sink due to overcrowding, and enough people hear about it, they might avoid that ferry boat so it won't become overcrowded, so it doesn't sink.

The future is hard to predict, because it can be changed. It's a quantum physics problem.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: fadedface

9/11 sounds like a 2012 event ... if only the mayans predicted 2001 as their EOTW prophecy.

I mean maybe their were just "close" ... they were only (generally) 11 years off ... that's pretty good for "their" calculations ..

anyone?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm thinking that if I got the timetable right then 2020 or 2021 is going to get really exciting. So far it seems like everything is leading up to an explosion. Pressure is building. We'll just have to see if I called the Iran invasion/revolt/debacle right.

One other thing. It would seem that Trump is the acting "mighty king" of Daniel 11-3. If so it would seem he survives everything the Democrats and the middle east throws at him. And if the world lasts long enough he gets reelected too.
edit on 26-12-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
One thing happened and haarp protected us the north pole is disappeared.around 2016 no more north Pole
edit on 19-9-2021 by Horel87 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join