It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast and Impressive City Ruins in Antarctica!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
^ the microscopic thumbnails of uselessness ^

you can click on them...get a full screen image. "Crater Face"" is the most compelling evidence as is does not appear to have been virtually destroyed by glaciers.

What looks like a face (like mars)
A center monolith surrounded by 5 stones arranged in a pentagram design
a rectangular altar of some kind

The dragons were in jest...that's paradolia.

I couldn't imagine there'd be much left of NYC if a glacier mowed over it.
All we're gonna find are ruins...some worse that others, and it would appear that our elders had roads, bridges, I still have a lot of images to share...imageshack embedded the photos like that and I'll find out how to resize them. The Hand Glyph is pretty compelling as well.

Snow and ice doesn't always build up or melt evenly either...further skewing anything emerging from it. The Coordinates are on the bottom right corner of the images,,,look for yourself.

I've got better stuff.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

he he he

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

I've got better stuff.

I hope so. Looking at the latest batch of pictures you put up, I'm still not seeing anything beyond wishful thinking.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I can't believe I read 8 pages of nonsense from someone who can't tell the difference between wishful thinking, and natural formations. Good lord, just examine the US's mountain ranges or the Swiss Alps, or any other mountain range from above, your suspect shapes are everywhere, snow-covered or not.

P.S Your thread title is misleading as sin. As an Antarctica enthusiast all about the research bases, abandoned camps, to the geology, and the fossils, I feel beyond duped. Not cool

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If this is indeed the Ames range it is interesting in the fact they were discovered and named by admiral Byrd in Operation Highjump

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I hope that this image seems more plausible to people rather than my previous posts...although I still think that the structures in the crater were by far the most compelling.

Latitude: 70°13'52.59"S
Longitude: 65°18'18.19"E
Compass: SouthWest
View: 29,000 feet.

[img][IMG]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8109/pyramidandadjoiningcomp.jpg[ /IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hopefully the next few images of block walls should dismiss paradolia

img208.imageshack.us...
Lat: 70°41'22.91"S
Long: 67°47'44.92"E
Compass:East
View:21,000ft

img812.imageshack.us...
Lat: 70°42'3.41"S
Long: 67°55'8.31"E
Compass:SouthWest
View: 21,000Ft

edit on 29-5-2013 by AFewGoodWomen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Nope natural again, you might want to look at examples of how rock cools and fractures when doing so.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Nope natural again, you might want to look at examples of how rock cools and fractures when doing so.

Okay. I'm not a geologist.
I am going to post the crater again though. I find this the most interesting. I find the hand very compelling as well...you have to actually go to it on Google Earth and play around with the compass direction and bearing to see different angles.

I'm probably going to get 19 out of 20 wrong...it's the 1 "maybe" or the 1 "definitely" that will spark more interest I hope.

I'm going to search regardless.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Please inform me on how this naturally formed:

img843.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
Please inform me on how this naturally formed:

img843.imageshack.us...

the mountains are far from being perfect triangles. While interesting, it's not unheard of.

China just recently went to that area (the Grove Mountains) back in 2009:

Chinese Antarctic Inland Team Arrives At Grove Mountains.

Remember: just because something has a geometric shape does not mean it's artificial.

Google "Hexagonal Rocks" when you get a chance.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by Hanslune

Okay. I'm not a geologist.
I am going to post the crater again though. I find this the most interesting. I find the hand very compelling as well...you have to actually go to it on Google Earth and play around with the compass direction and bearing to see different angles.

I'm probably going to get 19 out of 20 wrong...it's the 1 "maybe" or the 1 "definitely" that will spark more interest I hope.

I'm going to search regardless.

Well good who knows what interesting geology you will find, best of luck in your search.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join