It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast and Impressive City Ruins in Antarctica!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu

Evenyone knows that Australia is the only continent that has no ancient ruins.

ancient autralian sh!t

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Thanks for providing that info..
And To kdog1982 as well.

Had to laugh at the name of that mountain range. "Executive Committee"..I wonder how it was named? LOL

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

Originally posted by LeLeu

Evenyone knows that Australia is the only continent that has no ancient ruins.

ancient autralian sh!t

Oh come on, Rex Gilroy

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Interesting video. Kinda does look like a pyramid. And all this digging at antartica?.
The NAZI`s had a big interest in it too sending submarines there during WW2

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I truly have no idea whether those pics of yours are natural or artificial, but I certainly believe there are some very unusual anomalies to be found in Antartica ... the following are examples ... would love to have the opportunity to check them out in person

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97eec09c953b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c31b8b6e8006.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

What is the location of that cave in the picture on google earth?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Mountains of Madness, I say!

Lets have an expedition there, old chaps! We need some planes, some tents and some yummy humans..
I meant of course fit and big and athletic (no fat, thank you) experts on.. ruins and stuff, I guess.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spooknevada1

I guess its below some glacier. It looks like the sink of glacier's waters.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spooknevada1

Those 2 pics (and many more) were taken from an Antarctica related thread that I created a couple years ago.

Very unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You'll be disappointed to know under all that ice, is much less land than you think. Think of it more as a cluster of islands, rather than one massive land mass.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yes very true here is a map of the land mass.

i993.photobucket.com...

It boggles the mind as to what may lie underneath the ice and snow

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Flag for the thread and a Star for every reply the OP posted in here !!
To make Haters angry and because of the 3 days work the OP spend to create my breakfast thread

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
this looks like nothing more than natural formations.

The op is really reaching on this one.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

You we love, your data not so much - add in more useful information and interest will pick up.

Hans..."You we love, your data not so much" sounds very Yoda-sh!!!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
i cant seem to find the images

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
Looks like rock outcroppings covered in snow.

Looks like? They ARE rock outcroppings covered in snow.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Okay, going back and looking after a good night's rest, while the OP's 2nd picture with a black box trying to show the location, that location is indeed the Executive Committee Range mountains. However, that's not where the OP's original zoomed in picture is at.

THAT picture is located in a mountain range called the Ames Range and is located at:

75 deg 49' 06" S
132 deg 32' 56" W

here's a pic from Google Earth:

\

Here is a zoom in of the semi circle area that people took an interest in:

Now with the correct coordinates everyone can use Google Earth and take a closer look. You can zoom in to just under 8000 feet in altitude and see really good detail.

Hope this helped, and sorry about not being spot on last night before I went to bed.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thanks Mate!

let me see if my Google pro lives upto its pro image.

and let us all some silly game of paraeidolia!!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

You we love, your data not so much - add in more useful information and interest will pick up.

Hans..."You we love, your data not so much" sounds very Yoda-sh!!!

My excitement had gotten the better of me and perhaps I had jumped the gun and started a thread before I had more details...I promise, they're coming.

I have to refind some of the astounding things I came across...I found one cave that had very precise geometrical opening...I'm going nuts trying to find it now. Today will be spent on Google Earth as well as some Computer tech websites in order for me to present my evidence in a more professional way. I also found what looks like a high rise bridge...AAACK!!!! The fields of white can be frustrating.

So..today...more pics and the blessed coordinates for everything I find...that I know can't be mountain tops!!!
Bear with me...I want this thread to thrive
As far as the "Executive Range"...where did they come up with that name???

Note: I do realize that I may inadvertently post natural formations that appear manmade...if I do, my bad...I'm just pointing out things that I find iffy.

Antarctica is a big place...and I'm exploring from space. The newest photos are great. but you can't see much detail until you zoom in...sometimes you could zoom in on what just looks like snow only to find that it's a body of water with ice in it...sometimes there are mountains there that you cant see when zoomed all the way out (I guess that the farther out on "zoom"...the older the pics...the more close up, the newer.

A lot of areas still haven't been passed over yet for new pics...that is very frustrating as I've seen some potential promise, but the detail is too pixelated. Some areas are crystal clear as if someone had taken a photo from a low flying helo...astoundingly clear.

I have gotten super excited at some formations only to find that they were just a lump of rocks upon further zoom...so...I'm not a Marstard...lol

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
Thanks Mate!

let me see if my Google pro lives upto its pro image.

and let us all some silly game of paraeidolia!!

Are you able to see any other details on the semi circle from my second post?
I know paradolia... being a psychology student. I accept that possibility when analyzing features...and do my best to rule that out...

I also understand the frustration of the Marstards... they seem to see things in every square inch they find...whether it be on the moon or mars...I don't want that attitude for this thread.

If there is nothing in Antarctica...then I will be the first one to say that you were right. However...I just have to look for myself since the ice is melting for the first time in modern man's time.

If the sand in Egypt had suddenly washed away...don't you think that someone would look???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join