It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Here. Love The Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hi, I'm a new member here and think I have a lot of positive things to contribute on my favorite subject matter UFO and aliens. I personally believe that some UFOs are aliens and that there is a UFO cover-up or a cover-up of what is really out there.

I came across this site (link below) that shows a lot of alien profiles so there is so much to learn about individual cases and the phenomenon as a whole.

sites.google.com...

I look forward to contributing information to ATS.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Another believer in little green men from outer space that arrive here from other galaxies on holiday in spacecraft but never ever stop by just to introduce themselves and say hullo.

Oh and just to insult your intelligence once more have you noticed that since UFO's were common 'sights', there whole designs have changed according to movie designs (or is it the other way around
)

And this means they have spacecraft dealerships with new designs coming out every decade.....

If you can live through that ridicule, keep the laughs coming...!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phillipplaitklasss

Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Welcome and hello. newcomer.

Tell me what you would do if you were laying in bed sleeping. To wake up and peer out of the corner of your eye a grey alien staring at you through the dark window. Would you lose it?

And if your blinds were closed. If between the tiny cracks between the blinds you seen a pair of big, black, alien eyes staring at you, would you lose it?

Everyone look at their window tonight after gone to bed.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
phillipplaitklasss:
"I personally believe that some UFOs are aliens"

MadMax7:
"Another believer in little green men from outer space that arrive here from other galaxies on holiday in spacecraft"

Hurrdurr guys, someone mentioned extraterrestrials! Look, they must believe in little green Mars-men who are here to beam up our cows and create a race of super-secret cow people for their army! Oh no! How crazy they are!

I don't think that works here.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Hi Phillip and Welcome to ATS !

I personally believe that some UFOs are aliens and that there is a UFO cover-up or a cover-up of what is really out there.

You'll fit right in !

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hello

Welcome! You are right up my alley of interests. I joined ATS because for yrs every search I did on aliens, ufos or Ancient Egypt brought me to ATS. Finally I joined and that was over 4yrs ago. i don't think I've ever really left since!

There are some really good threads in the UFO/Alien forum. I believe in my signature I have a link to a thread that gives you many different threads to read up on on the topic. Yup just checked, it's the first thread I linked to. Jkrog was a good friend of mine and he wrote some amazing threads on the topic. He also made a list of threads on various UFO encounters and they are all linked in the thread in my signature.

Happy reading and welcome to the nut house

Just checked out your link. Never seen that page before, very cool! I bookmarked it for later.

edit on 5/12/2013 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
hello and welcome to ats got your tinfoil hat ready and the jar of ky gel for the anal probing your going to get here
its not the aliens you have to be scared off welcome aboard newbe

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
hello and welcome to ats got your tinfoil hat ready and the jar of ky gel for the anal probing your going to get here
its not the aliens you have to be scared off welcome aboard newbe

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
FRESH MEAT!!!

Welcome, and ignore the skeptics

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
hello. ignore trolls, explore ATS. have a good one

top topics

join