It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people think the Freemasons have so much power when...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I think they want subservient masses who are willing to fall under the control of the elite. From what I understand, for example in Kabbalah, there are powers in symbols which can be used for good or evil. Hitler was a master at doing this.

If you think about it, many of us are under trauma based mind control. Many of us are in fear of not being able to pay our car payments, rent, get food on the table for ourselves and our kids, etc. This level of fear and uncertainty is trauma. Then we consume the "products" the corporations provide for us without any second though, for example fast food. So horrible for our bodies, yet because its affordable, we go out in droves to eat the poison. Then also many of us watch TV and sports to "unwind" when really, even then, we're getting initiated. Why do you think Disney is so huge? Walt was the master of propaganda.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by thelonious2
And to suggest this group, which consists mostly of retired geezers with nothing better to do...

Does not sound like my lodge at all. About 75-80% of the candidates are in their early twenties and we have nearly a year backlog of degrees to confer.

Nor mine. I'd say our numbers are almost 100% under-35 for new candidates (about 80% under 25). In fact, we're going like scalded cats just to keep ahead of the Initiations. Yesterday was our fourth meeting this month; 7 degrees (3 Initiations, 2 2nds and 2 3rds) [yesterday was one each of all three].

That's not to say that every lodge in our district is prospering. We have 2 that are questionable; one fits thelonious2's description, the other has a healthy cohort of younger Masons and I think with applications for affiliation that I know are coming as well as additional Initiations, they'll be fine.

Fitz

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
Great number of people are being initiated unknowingly by the symbolic gestures and images we watch on television every single day.

To what purpose?

How on Earth can you be unknowingly initiated in any meaningful way? Is that like saying that any Muslim (or any other non-Catholic) who views video of the Pope making the sign of the Cross is suddenly made a Catholic?

The assertion makes no sense whatever

Fitz

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I think you have the wrong idea of initiation.

Again, we are all under trauma based mind control...

We watch the news and it's just fear fear fear...then we flip the channel, and what's there to get our minds at ease? Symbols of mystery religions all over the place.

Eye of Horus good...terrorists bad.

Simply study the many rituals that are done by the secret societies and mystery religions and see how A LOT of it has been shadowed by our "icons" on tv film etc.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think they want subservient masses who are willing to fall under the control of the elite.

And how can someone flashing signs make you subservient?

If you think about it, many of us are under trauma based mind control. Many of us are in fear of not being able to pay our car payments, rent, get food on the table for ourselves and our kids, etc.

Speak for yourself. I have no fear of any such thing.

Then we consume the "products" the corporations provide for us without any second though, for example fast food.

I do not eat at fast food or chain establishments.

Then also many of us watch TV and sports to "unwind" when really, even then, we're getting initiated.

How am I getting 'initiated' when I watch the Yankees and what am I getting initiated into?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Augustus - when you see a butterfly fly across the field during that game, didn't you know that was an Illuminati plant? Didn't you know that it is sign meant to control your mind? (Cue the theramin music). Didn`t you know that all butterflies - even real ones - are tied to Project Monarch? And it, along with all those other signs have some sort of ``magic`` power to instanantly convert all who see them (even if people have no idea what they`re supposed to mean in that context)? :rolleyes: There are clearly lots of people who are weak-minded enough to believe it, but it's still a pile of horsesh1t.

I'll never understand why some people just don't get that a sign or symbol, even a butterfly or the Eye of Providance, only has meaning within a particular context or framework; in other contexts, they could and do mean something completely different, or have no meaning at all. For example, the swastika might have been turned into a symbol of hate by the Nazis in the mid -20th century, but long before that, it was a sign of peace and love. Similarly, the pentagram wasn`t always associated with dark forces, and the Eye of Providance has been used in artwork since midieval times to represent God, not some mysterious cabal of "controllers".

The people who jump up on their stumps, preaching to the world, claiming they know the `real` meaning of the symbols and words of a given fraternity or organization are usually dead wrong. They apply meaning out of context, usually from some forgotten religion or other unrelated organization, and assume that it means the same universally.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thelonious2

Luckily a lot of Lodges are starting to wised up and started bettering managing their finances. My Lodge personally is very well off financially. The age is dropping as well.

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

We're about to hit an upheaval of candidates as we just received several petitions last month. We also had a few affiliations.

Again, we are all under trauma based mind control...

I disagree, but that's my perception and belief.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FaceLikeTheSun

IMHO I believe you may be confusing indoctrination with initiation, while I agree the masses can be indoctrinated (media marketing, a thread in itself), an individual needs to be aware and actively take part in an initiation.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Master Masons are instilled with a profound common sense. To challenge it... is to accomplish a mistake.
and while I can't emphasize that enough. Know that spit and weight do comport with them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join