It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travelers? Jay-Z the latest......1939

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Gotta love his "I know Kung Fu?" line.
Idiot.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you ever go to some of the smaller rural towns throughout the world, you will find lots of people who look very similar to each other.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
I have to agree that it is just people who look like other people. That's how celebrity impersonators make their money. The really good ones are almost indistinguishable from the actual celebrity.

I don't believe you, your avatar is the pic of a vampire.
I know the secret of whats going on!

(Love these topics, always cracks me up.)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
The most scary one is for me Keannu Reaves, the guy doesn't age, really... And notice how he always plays certain movies.

His look alike is coincidentally Paul Mounet

Paul Mounet (5 October 1847 – 10 February 1922), born Jean-Paul Sully, was a French actor.

Oh and don't forget Jack Black's double, Paul Revere and from some of the stories I've heard about Revere, their personalities are strikingly similar.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Ha what are the odds. Still I would explain how certain people always end up being wealthy.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I wonder if he got the presidents seal of approval to time travel like his trip to Cuba

Seriously though I have to agree that is a almost flawless similarity to one another. Nice find. If time travel does exist I wanna go back to when I was a kid and change some things so my life would be a bit better and I can make sure I ended up with that one girl instead of the one that ruined my life

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
I do have to say, out of all the photos I have seen of past life celebrity look-a-likes, the Jay-Z one seems to have the most uncanny resemblance of them all. Looks practically identical. I like the thought of reincarnation and coming back looking like you did before.
edit on 5/10/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Racist! ...just kidding. But seriously, that's a horrible picture of 1930s Jay-Z - it shows less than half his face. I suspect that if you saw another photo of that man you'd say "oh, that doesn't look like Jay-Z". This is almost like an odd form of pareidolia..

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Keaneau Reeves, Kirsten Dunst, Nicholas Cage, Robert Pattinson, and Jay-Z. How did this coalition of the untalented get access to a time machine? Did the entertainment elite run out of work for them, dump them in a wormhole, and they somehow found their way back?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sweet!
So the Reeves doppleganger was, IN FACT, a fellow crummy actor.
Haha

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Is that Kirsten Dunst or Maggie Gyllenhall?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

Keaneau Reeves, Kirsten Dunst, Nicholas Cage, Robert Pattinson, and Jay-Z. How did this coalition of the untalented get access to a time machine? Did the entertainment elite run out of work for them, dump them in a wormhole, and they somehow found their way back?

You is funny.

I can see your new(ish), you should check out the Charlie Chaplin transvestite time traveller thread, (or maybe you already have). Oh those were fun days, we had a scream. I wish you been there, your wit would have been much appreciated. star.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It's either than or vampirism.

Otherwise if not that, Highlander is real and immortals do exist.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I'm not sure now that you mention it...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thank you!

A Charlie Chaplin transvestite thread....that sounds worth the teeth-gnashing of the new search feature to find. I'll try to dig it up and give it a read, I always enjoy a good laugh.

ETA: This is what came up, I'm going to assume this is it. The Little Tramp[nny]?
edit on 10-5-2013 by BobM88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

Thank you!

A Charlie Chaplin transvestite thread....that sounds worth the teeth-gnashing of the new search feature to find. I'll try to dig it up and give it a read, I always enjoy a good laugh.

ETA: This is what came up, I'm going to assume this is it. The Little Tramp[nny]?
edit on 10-5-2013 by BobM88 because: (no reason given)

You got it!
Make some coffee, get all your chores out of the way, its gonna be a long and nutty read.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Its another actor, in any event.

Difference is that Gyllenhall is quite good. I really enjoyed Secretary!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

They tossed a ringer into the coalition of the untalented. No doubt so the others could rally behind hating her as they adventured their way back thru time to the present.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Awesome! I'm off to begin now.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As I said before, that's not Jay Z that's Jay X ... Jay Z's grandfather!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

A friend of mine who believes in reincarnation says that sometimes people reincarnate from a past life time and they look very similar to what they did in a past life; so I guess...in a way...this is time travel.

Take a look at Rudolph Valentino and Chef Rocco Dispirito.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join