It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas sticks it to Eric Holder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Kansas Secretary of State in a letter addressing AG Eric Holder says all of the things most of us would like too but our letters don't usually get public attention. This one did and I hope it hits home, Holder and the criminal administration he works for have enough trouble just keeping their heads above water and behinds out of jail, I think it would be wise to stay out of state affairs for a while.

I encourage you to have read and a good laugh at this letter, it's priceless.

READ THE LETTER HERE

In conclusion, the state of Kansas stands firmly on the principles laid out in t he United States Constitution. SB 102 is fully supported by the Second Amendment, the Tenth Amendment, and the limited scope of the Commerce Clause. The Obama Administration has repeatedly violated the United States Constitution for the past four-and-a-half-years. That abuse cannot continue. The state of Kansas is determined to restore the Constitution and to protect the right of its citizens to bear arms.

edit on 10-5-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am so jaded by politicians grandstanding for their own image [ and votes ] so my opinion of why he wrote this may be slanted, BUT, if it helps keep Holder and his cronies out of state matters and helps the citizens of Kansas, I say Bravo. More states are trying to defend their rights against over reaching federal laws, so it's good to see anyone standing up to these power hungry goons.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Now that is saying it in as professional and as controlled a way as it ever can be. Still, I think the translation into one sentence is real simple.

Eric Holder can blow it out his tanks! (applause)

I'm glad to see the damage done to Kansas by Kathleen Sebelius wasn't terminal and long lasting. I'd almost written that state off after finding in a truck stop that I couldn't get my steak medium rare....because some goofball in the Governors Office (See above) had decreed that we couldn't be exposed to such terrible risks and horrible consequences of a single bug...JUST MAYBE..surviving into that fine dinner with just the right mix of pink in the meat.

Ahhh... America is getting sick of this and starting to push back. I always hoped it would start and push from the States. That's how this has to happen if it's going to be meaningful and not just anarchy and rabble to be put down almost instantly by force.

Go Kansas! (err... did I say that??) ...(looks around Missouri to make sure it wasn't too loud.. hehe)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wow, sounds like a very intelligent individual. Well written, and factual.

My favorite part was we will happily see you in court. Fight the good fight Kansas.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Go Kansas! (err... did I say that??) ...(looks around Missouri to make sure it wasn't too loud.. hehe)

I know right! Kansas of all states but honestly, to see some Constitutional value come from politicians in any state is a welcome change at this juncture and Missouri is doing some good things of their own they can be proud of on that front anyway.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

of course mr. holder is quite comfortable making threats, bossing others around, and being an arrant donkey [read a**];
from the safety of his office and in the company of his security detail...

top topics

join