It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May I Suggest a Mobile App That Allows Picture Uploads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Illustrious Board Members,

I spend most of my ATS time on my iPad. The downside is that I cannot upload pics because I do not have Adobe Flash on the iPad. Nor is it offered as an app, to my knowledge.

Is there a way to create an app for ATS that would allow us to use our mobile devices to upload photos? I have no idea how hard it would be to create this, so forgive me if I'm suggesting some major code change.

Gratefully,

smylee

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nailed it!!!!

I too am on an apple device, with an itty bitty screen.

That's my only complaint, that I can't upload a pic.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thank you!! Same here, ever since both my laptops crashed, I have beem using my cell to browse, its a "Mytouch 4G Slide", course it has Wifi connect when available, but like the OP, can't upload pics and for some reason can't get YT vids to work, ugh its fustrating.
I plan on building a desktop, but I gotta buy piece by piece, but I intend to get the best, which is why it'll be a good while before I get a chance to browse ATS in full blow PC.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
another idea, sorry didnt want to make a whole thread about this but....

could we have a function in the app that sends a alert to our phone or tab when someone responds to one of our subscribed threads.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I was hoping to see a mod or someone higher up address this issue.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I was hoping to see a mod or someone higher up address this issue.

NO, this issue is out of the Mods control, well not entirely, they would be the approving authority though on an app.
The person that would address this is somebody capable of writing up a program app then testing it out. I'm no programer an I don't think some if the mods are programmers either. I would like to hear their take on this, but I think this is a side project.
I have a buddy who programs an code. I'll ask an see if he can maybe run a test pilot. Though their is alot more involved like legality issues an what not.

top topics

join