It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOT a Conspiracy: Willingly playing into the trap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
With the recent events in the past year, the discussions surrounding the NWO, fast paced and personal electronic interfacing, many people are allowing fear and separation to further envelop them within the master plan "they" have for us.

Concerning the recent events such as Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing, the level of fear within the US population has escalated to the brink where we are going to WANT tracking devices attached to our children as well as ourselves. "They" want us comfortable with tracking devices and it seems that they are going to get exactly what they want.
For example, take this recent article where a woman is willing to fight the school system in court to allow her child to carry an emergency transponder on his person.
www.wftv.com...

Officials said the fear is that if every student was equipped with one of the emergency devices, there could be police and firefighters called to the school every day for no reason.

But Crystal Ricardo said her son's safety is worth fighting the district over.

"I bought this device so my son can be protected when he's not around me," she said.

By pushing a button on the device, authorities are alerted.

So, here we have the mother's FEAR that her son will be stuck in a bad situation without aid, while the schools FEAR that it will cause more problems. Yet, as we've seen in recent months, the schools want their own tracking devices on the students. How many tracking devices does one kid need? Do they need any at all?
I've included an excellent video at the end of this that discusses the tracking devices in more depth, so please watch it to see the full spectrum of what we're going to be experiencing.

Not only this, but our phones will also be tracking us.
Simply google "iphones tracking capabilities" to see all the possibilities we can put on ourselves, we can place on others, and anyone in the government can use for their own needs.
Advertisers and the media have made us believe we need these stupid smart phones, but do we really? I still use a flip phone and it works fine.

Now, let's move on to Facebook.
I've heard so many people saying, "I need it to stay in touch with friends and family that are far away!"
Yeah, likely excuse. Just admit you're addicted to posting about yourself and being nosy about what everyone else is doing.
The government WANTS and NEEDS you to THINK you NEED Facebook, but you don't. What ever happened to calling someone or writing them an old fashioned letter? Oh, that's too slow.
If calling and writing are too slow, then someone please tell me why everyone texts? It's one of the slowest forms of communication right now, yet everyone prefers it. I just don't get it. Has anyone considered that maybe it's texting makes it even easier for the government to log and file your conversations rather than storing an entire verbal conversation?
Anyways, I digress. Let's get back to Facebook.
Facebook is actually the offspring of DARPA Lifelog.
en.wikipedia.org...

LifeLog was a project of the Information Processing Technology Office of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency According to its bid solicitation pamphlet, it was to be "an ontology-based (sub)system that captures, stores, and makes accessible the flow of one person's experience in and interactions with the world in order to support a broad spectrum of associates/assistants and other system capabilities." The objective of the 'LifeLog' concept was "to be able to trace the 'threads' of an individual's life in terms of events, states, and relationships."

Facebook isn't the only offspring of this project, but I won't go into that.

So, now because of FEAR, we are playing right into what they want WILLINGLY.
What if, for just a weekend, we stopped fearing (whatever), we gave up our smart phones, stopped using tracking devices on ourselves, our kids, and our spouses, and didn't log into Facebook or other social media sites?
I think suddenly the government and alphabet agencies would say, "Huh? Where'd everybody go?"
But, I doubt that would happen because nobody can part with their electronic leashes and "look at me" fixes for an entire two days.

Well, I don't see a way out of this. It's only going to get worse from here. It's not that I fear what I'm seeing, but it honestly makes my heart hurt. To watch everyone pretend to fight the system, while they're waiting for the next shiny gadget to buy and/or engage in that will ensnare them even deeper. Talk about irony!

Thanks for reading and enjoy the video!

edit on 8-5-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

“The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”: FDR’s First Inaugural Address

When I was younger and first heard this I kind of didn't get it. I sure do now.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Hey Afterthought:

Thanks for a very informative thread. And I think you hit several key points here, as illustrated in your thread title....there is no conspiracy if we can be convinced to trade any last vestige of freedom (if that even exists.)
This, I think, has always been a plan in motion. The "mind control," was/is part and parcel of convincing us this was necessary, as well as several false flags events to bolster the "necessity" of such to keep us safe.

There was a thread several days ago,can't find it now. About a woman of German heritage whose grandmother had lived through the holocaust, and understandably, destroyed by it. To my way of thinking, this is the Fourth Reich, an extension of the Third, and we have continued to live in that concentration camp, one way or another. Ever wonder why they called it a "concentration" camp. As it seems, the latest gadgets we are enticed by deflect and degrade our concentration, and concentrating on the "problems" as it were, gets you shunned, framed, unable to take part in "society," if you really wanted to, anyway. But let's face it, you have to be able to work to survive. And most of the work available is designed to take or suck your soul away from you.

Back to the point about this woman's thread. At first, the Nazi propaganda was focused on "saving the children." Of course, it did anything but, in the end.

Please keep up your informative work. And thanks for a good read and good information.
Tetra50

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Yes! Thanks for adding that little gem to the thread!

More people need to realize this and just stop and breathe for a moment.
Often times, I'll remind myself that most of the stuff I've worried about at different times in my life have never happened anyways, so worrying and fearing is just a waste of energy.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Hey Afterthought. In college, I took pre-calc (trig), and had an intuition that you could locate something, like a sound, by the time difference of arrival at different points. I turned it into a project, because after I saw it, I just had to.

Coincidentally, that is the same basic math that allows for GPS location: The time difference of arrival of signals from different (geostationary) satellites to your GPS receiver allows it to locate you. So somebody else thought that was awesome a long time ago, and had to do it as well, and in its far more complex modern form, is why we have GPS.

That's the thing about tech: Somebody has an idea, its awesome, and they do it. There's not necessarily a "them" behind it, but it moves forward relentlessly do to all of us, to God knows where. I think we are at a point now, where there is literally no reversing of that process. The question is, can the process of technological advancement be steered in any direction? Can it be altered at all?

Peace.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thank you, Tetra!

Your words ring true as well. We are moving towards events right now that are going to be down right frightening, but if we learn to step back from fear before those events happen, we will have better control over ourselves with whatever the situation may be and keep level heads. Keeping cool in a bad situation saves more lives than succumbing to fear.
Thanks again for contributing wise information.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
All of your points are valid. The first 50 years of my life were fine without cell phones and Facebook. I can't remember the last time I sat down and wrote someone a letter on paper! I don't really know how much a stamp cost right now. Shame on me! I do like to text, but only because I have a temper and it makes me stop and think before I say anything stupid!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

Right! There are so many awesome ideas and inventions out there that are useful and can improve our lives. But, and there's always a but, any idea has the ability to be used for bad things. How can this be prevented though?
Honestly, I'd never be able to take a road trip without my GPS and find my way home, so I can appreciate this technology. It's when you can place it into vehicles to track one's miles over the speed limit so their insurance is higher or they have to pay more for a rental car. It all goes back to money, but we have to remember that those who have all the money they could ever want still thirst for more power.
At the top of the pyramid scheme exists blood thirsty psychopaths, below them are the sociopaths, and so on and so forth until you get to the different levels of slaves.
The only transparency happening in this administration is that it's OUR lives that are becoming more transparent to THEM.
"The Trance Formation of America" is a great book to read to those who haven't heard of it.
Here's the website based on the concept: www.trance-formation.com...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Interesting link.

Mind control is interesting because its so hard to define. External events which influence our brain state? Why that's every single thing we experience. Punishment of criminals could be viewed as a form of "mind control": once you see somebody put in jail, you are less likely to commit the same crime. You could say the event "changes your mind" about crime. Everything we see - TV, all the rest influences us. That's not even considering things like drugs, or the more far out stuff some people discuss. Everything fits into that definition. The rhetoric techniques used by the ancient Greeks, psychotherapy, even meditation.

So to me, the question actually has to be - what does that mean? The day somebody comes up with a good definition of mind control, is the day we'll have a whole lot more understanding of the human experience, and maybe the power to collectively influence our course in a positive direction.
edit on 8-5-2013 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Its simple. People no longer care, now that I think about it, I cant really remember a time where the majority wasnt wandering around aimlessly awaiting the governments new mandates and demands.

As far as social media and children, besides the countless parents that are posting pics of their children either doing something inappropriate or half naked, they dont seem to care. Those that have the hearts and the stomachs to look into the real world, it can indeed be terrifying.

I figure that the last generation was taught to make their survival instincts become docile, and children exhausted from video games, t.v, sex, drugs, bullies, and parents that just dont care, well this will not get better. They will track you and your children, as watching troublemakers like us (ATS and C.T websites) are becoming to much, tracking is the easiest way, and those that fight.. well then we can longer live in anonymity.

There never was a conspiracy, even though they gave it a name, it is the closest to truth out there, if you need a reason to worry about your children, search "The Finders", and watch the "Franklin Cover Up", look into foster homes, and institutions that can "straighten" out your kids.

Forget Facebook, GPS tracking, and the like, what they have planned has been silently being done, this time they want you to walk in and beg for the chip, so that when they finally take over, they can say that you asked for it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Absolutely!
If you watch the video that comes before the one I posted in the Op, it discusses the Dutroux Affair. That was huge and it makes me sick to think of all the people who got and are getting away with some truly sickening crimes.
Here, I'll link to it.

In fact, whoever has the hours available to watch the entire Televilsion series should do so. All the videos are watched in order, it's a real eye opener.
Thanks for your valid contribution to the thread!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Im sorry but I have to wait another half hour to watch (crappy download speed) but I will surely do so in a while. Thank you and of course others that seem to realize the importance of sharing this information, I dont know if you noticed, but what we in the CT community thought was fringe to say the least is now mainstream, so things like this are again setting us back 20 yrs or so, every time we think we are 2 steps ahead, we are actually 5 steps behind.

S&F of course.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by tetra50

Thank you, Tetra!

Your words ring true as well. We are moving towards events right now that are going to be down right frightening, but if we learn to step back from fear before those events happen, we will have better control over ourselves with whatever the situation may be and keep level heads. Keeping cool in a bad situation saves more lives than succumbing to fear.
Thanks again for contributing wise information.

I hope, hope, hope you are right.....I'll have to admit I didn't watch the video but saw the title about mind control.
I'm afraid that this GPS tracking thing is the very least of what we have to be concerned with. Here is a tangential tidbit:

Introduction

Electromagnetic radiation or electromagnetic fields, commonly known as EMFs, are all around us. EMFs are found everywhere that electricity is in use and around any object that has an electric charge. EMFs are invisible lines of force that surround all electrical devices and wiring. Any time an electric current runs through a wire or an appliance, it produces an EMF. Electromagnetic radiation from Extremely Low Frequency (ELF), Radio Frequency (RF), and Microwave Frequency emissions are harmful to all living things.

Before humans harnessed electricity, the only electromagnetic radiation we were exposed to came from the forces of nature, from gamma rays and sunlight to the magnetic field of the earth. Many of today’s technological applications use or produce electromagnetic energy.

For the last century, technology has been a blessing to all human beings. The newly developed innovations and inventions have reduced the time needed to accomplish our goals and drastically improved the overall quality of our lives. Familiar examples include electrical lighting and appliances, computers, computer monitors, and microwave ovens, radios, TVs, and cellular phones, broadcast stations, surveillance systems and communications satellites.

Many writers and even researchers have already embraced the enormous and wonderful effects of this technology on our lives. The first warning of the dangers of this technology occurred in 1972 when the Soviet Union reported strange health effects in switchyard workers who were regularly exposed to high levels of EMF. Since then, scientists have been questioning whether this technology is causing more harm than benefits, not only for humans, but also for every living thing including animals and plants. This is because of the association of electromagnetic fields with increased behavioral changes and health problems such as epilepsy, leukemia, cancer, brain tumors, and other serious disorders. Many scientists and physicians suggest a link between these disorders and long-term exposure to EMF.

There has long been a scientific debate amongst researchers and it seems that for every study, which supports this link, there is an equally contrary finding in another study. Yet, in a 1989 report to the Congressional Office if Technology Assessment, Dr. Janet Healer stated: “Studies over the last fifteen years have demonstrated unequivocally that under certain circumstances, the membranes of cells can be sensitive to even fairly weak externally imposed low frequency electromagnetic fields. Extremely small signals can trigger major biochemical responses critical to the functioning of the cell.” Enough evidence has been reported to date to at least justify further investigation into the possible health effects of the electromagnetic radiation.

Yet, the government, electric utility and communications industry, and manufacturers maintain that there’s not enough evidence to make them take action. This is the same thing that was about asbestos for years until it was proven to be harmful. Tobacco companies still insist that smoking does not cause cancer. (Is this still true?) Lead manufacturers denied that lead added to paint was a hazard to children and it took fifty years before it was removed from paint and longer before it was removed from gasoline. The utility and communications industry are wealthy and powerful organizations and there is a danger that scientists who accept funds from them will have their public position biased by their financial support.

In 1990, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the federal agency charged with warning the public about health problems in the environment, conducted a comprehensive review of available EMF studies and published a report recommendation that power line ELF’s be declared a probable carcinogen, and radio waves and microwaves be declared possible carcinogens. The White house and the Air Force declared that the report should not be published on grounds of national security and that it would alarm the public. The report was put on hold until the administration of the EPA changed the conclusions tbrain101.info...Electro Magnetic Field (EMF)

Nabeel Kouka, MD, DO, MBA

April 9, 2000 - New Jersey, USA

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
And here is another tangentially related, but I still feel it applies, and relates to the Fermi Paradox, technological singularity, and what we may be doing to our species, even quite purposefully, to assert and maintain control over the planet and its inhabitants:

It may be that alien civilizations are detectable through their radio emissions for only a short time, reducing the likelihood of spotting them. There are two possibilities in this regard: civilizations outgrow radio through technological advance or, conversely, resource depletion cuts short the time in which a species broadcasts.
The first idea, that civilizations advance beyond radio, is based in part on the "fiber optic objection": the use of high power radio with low-to-medium gain (i.e., non-directional) antennas for long-distance transmission is wasteful of spectrum, yet this "waste" is precisely what makes these systems conspicuous at interstellar distances. Humans are moving to directional or guided transmission channels such as electrical cables, optical fibers, narrow-beam microwave and lasers, and conventional radio with non-directional antennas is increasingly reserved for low-power, short-range applications such as cell phones and Wi-Fi networks. These signals are far less detectable from space. Analog television, developed in the mid-20th century, contains strong carriers to aid reception and demodulation. Carriers are spectral lines that are very easily detected yet do not convey any information beyond their highly artificial nature. Nearly every SETI project is looking for carriers for just this reason, and UHF TV carriers are the most conspicuous and artificial signals from Earth that could be detected at interstellar distances. But advances in technology are replacing analog TV with digital television which uses spectrum more efficiently by eliminating or reducing components such as carriers that make them so conspicuous. Using our own experience as an example, we could set the date of radio-visibility for Earth as December 12, 1901, when Guglielmo Marconi sent radio signals from Cornwall, England, to Newfoundland, Canada.[77] Visibility is now ending, or at least becoming orders of magnitude more difficult, as analog TV is being phased out. And so, if our experience is typical, a civilization remains radio-visible for approximately a hundred years. So a civilization may have been very visible from 1325 to 1483, but we were just not listening at that time. This is essentially the solution, "Everyone is listening, no one is sending."
More hypothetically, advanced alien civilizations evolve beyond broadcasting at all in the electromagnetic spectrum and communicate by principles of physics we don't yet understand. Some scientists have hypothesized that advanced civilizations may send neutrino signals.[78] If such signals exist they could be detectable by neutrino detectors that are now under construction.[79] If stable wormholes could be created and used for communications then interstellar broadcasts would become largely redundant. Thus it may be that other civilizations would only be detectable for a relatively short period of time between the discovery of radio and the switch to more efficient technologies.
One counter to this argument is that although broadcast communication may become difficult to detect, other uses for radio such as radar and power transmission cannot be replaced by low power technologies or fiber optics. These will potentially remain visible even after broadcast emission are replaced by less observable technology.[80]
A different argument is that resource depletion will soon result in a decline in technological capability. Human civilization has been capable of interstellar radio communication for only a few decades and is already rapidly depleting fossil fuels and confronting possible problems such as peak oil. It may only be a few more decades before energy becomes too expensive, and the necessary electronics and computers too difficult to manufacture, for us to continue the search. If the same conditions regarding energy supplies hold true for other civilizations, then radio technology may be a short-lived phenomenon. Unless two civilizations happen to be near each other and develop the ability to communicate at the same time it would be virtually impossible for any one civilization to "talk" to another.
Critics of the resource depletion argument point out that alternate energy sources exist, such as solar power, which are renewable and have enormous potential relative to technical barriers.[81] For depletion of fossil fuels to end the "technological phase" of a civilization, some form of technological regression would have to invariably occur, preventing the exploitation of renewable energy sources.
The Fermi Paradox

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I will gracefully bow out now, as I could provide more info about electromagnetism, the unique signature that every living thing produces and how ELF, EMF and microwave tech can be used to "deaden" or control the mind. But anyone who reads what I write knows my feelings about this, suffice it to say.
Thanks again, Afterthought, for a good thread.
Tetra50

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Fascinating information and thanks for adding it.

From what I've observed, EMF do upset our bodies. I've also noticed that trees close to power lines and towers appear to be dying.

One thing that bothers me is that it's practically impossible to get away from manmade sounds unless you go deep, deep into the woods. The fact that we're composed mostly of water, I believe that these frequencies upset the molecules in our bodies causing several different problems. All one has to do is watch the water experiments the Japanese scientist conducted and observed how chaotic noises caused the water molecules to change into weird shapes, while classical music and natural sounds caused the molecules to make natural shapes like snow flakes. I believe a lot of this goes back to sacred geometry and if the molecules within our bodies are kept in unnatural formations, we have health problems and psychological issues.
Alas, we must all realize by now that everything is connected and we're all becoming just as unbalanced as the Earth is. It's a shame what humans have done. I honestly believe that we're too smart for our own good.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by tetra50

Fascinating information and thanks for adding it.

From what I've observed, EMF do upset our bodies. I've also noticed that trees close to power lines and towers appear to be dying.

One thing that bothers me is that it's practically impossible to get away from manmade sounds unless you go deep, deep into the woods. The fact that we're composed mostly of water, I believe that these frequencies upset the molecules in our bodies causing several different problems. All one has to do is watch the water experiments the Japanese scientist conducted and observed how chaotic noises caused the water molecules to change into weird shapes, while classical music and natural sounds caused the molecules to make natural shapes like snow flakes. I believe a lot of this goes back to sacred geometry and if the molecules within our bodies are kept in unnatural formations, we have health problems and psychological issues.
Alas, we must all realize by now that everything is connected and we're all becoming just as unbalanced as the Earth is. It's a shame what humans have done. I honestly believe that we're too smart for our own good.

Grranted this is some pretty fringe stuff, but right up the alley of your OP;
Unlawful Non-Consensual Weapons Testing on Civilians and Military Personnel Must Stop

I don';t know much about the validity of the sources, either, but ai am starting to come up with some very interesting info the more I research this stuff.
Tetra50

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Great thread.

Technology is Pandora's Box.

new topics

top topics

join