It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoboken New Jersey Triangular UFO Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey everyone just found this new video on youtube and wasn't sure what the object is so I thought I would post this and see what the memebrs of ATS think it might be. I can't tell for sure if the stars are seen through the object or not so tell me what you think it is we're seeing in the video ...

Published on May 8, 2013

We recently received this UFO video from a reader. He captured the video on October 22, 2012 in Hoboken, New Jersey. He used a Yukon Pro night vision monocular with a mini Eagle Eye camcorder attached.

He writes:

"It was not a plane in my opinion and appeared very high up, silent and no blinking lights. As you can see it has an odd configuration, sort of a backwards wedge with one in the lead. On close study I think you can see thru the object so maybe its several objects in a flying formation? I wish it was clearer but the Eagle Eye is a grainy recorder."

Link - www.youtube.com...

Link - www....(nolink)/hoboken-triangular-ufo-video/
http : //www. openminds .tv/hoboken-triangular-ufo-video/
(Not sure why the link doesn't work)

Triangle UFO ? Satellites ? Birds ? Or something else ?
edit on 8-5-2013 by easynow because: link malfunction

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Im thinking ISS or something. Its coursed so I can't say legit UFO... Then again, who am I?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well to me it's unidentified but one cannot really say what it is...I guess we tend to get numb to some of these videos...not surprised but also not excited...appreciate the time you took to post..

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
I can't tell for sure if the stars are seen through the object or not

At 0:34 there is a pass through a bright star where the star can be seen clearly through it.

Frankly, I think its just 4 birds. The lower right one does drop away slightly through the course of the video.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It’s so grainy it’s hard to tell. There’s a group of satellites that travel in a trio, ,Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The Pentagon has successfully gotten its football field-size super-spy blimp up in the air and congrats, America — you’re in luck! The US Army has completed a test run of its Long-Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle right here in the United States.

Video footage has surfaced of what is believed to be the first domestic test flight of the Pentagon’s Long-Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle, or LEMV, a space-age surveillance craft that can conduct spy missions high in the sky.

Army spy blimp flies over New Jersey

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

At 0:34 there is a pass through a bright star where the star can be seen clearly through it.

Frankly, I think its just 4 birds. The lower right one does drop away slightly through the course of the video.

Not sure about it being birds or the light being clearly seen through it because something similiar occurs in this video as well and it's never been debunked ...

just saying

edit on 8-5-2013 by easynow because: gremlins

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
It’s so grainy it’s hard to tell. There’s a group of satellites that travel in a trio, ,Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS)

Agreed ... hard to tell and satellites are a possible explanation but I can't say for sure yet.

Thanks for posting the video

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24

The Pentagon has successfully gotten its football field-size super-spy blimp up in the air and congrats, America — you’re in luck! The US Army has completed a test run of its Long-Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle right here in the United States.

Video footage has surfaced of what is believed to be the first domestic test flight of the Pentagon’s Long-Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle, or LEMV, a space-age surveillance craft that can conduct spy missions high in the sky.

Army spy blimp flies over New Jersey

That article is from August 9th and the video is supposedly from October 22nd and there's no video on the page to compare to so not sure what good that link is

edit on 8-5-2013 by easynow because: Gremlins

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

One of the comments from the YouTube:

John Baldwin 2 hours ago
The stars in the background that can be seen passing through the object shows that these are actually 4 objects in formation not a singular triangular UFO...

In the beginning it says a "night vision monocle" was used. Passive starlight image intensification would make objects brighter. It could be the bellies of four birds.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Not sure about it being birds or the light being clearly seen through it because something similiar occurs in this video as well and it's never been debunked ...

Yah, it has. Those are the nighttime hang glider dudes. We have those on the west coast in Silicon Valley.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by easynow

Yah, it has. Those are the nighttime hang glider dudes. We have those on the west coast in Silicon Valley.

Thanks intrptr,

I'm not saying your wrong but don't you think you should provide a link to some evidence to back up what your saying ? Or should we just take your word for it ?

Don't take that the wrong way, posting the evidence would help and is only logical

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Drone?

-SAP-

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Could be a hoax similar to the Morristown UFO Hoax. Someone probably tied three balloons together with flares attached and let them go.

But it could be drones, military aircraft, or satellites. But then again, it could be real ETs.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Agreed. They're birds. That "flashing" they're doing is wings flapping.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

That doesn't rule out UFO mate:

A pilot reports seeing a huge shadow of a triangular shaped craft passing across the right wing of his airplane while flying one day... Yet neither himself nor his co-pilot could see what was creating this shadow! The shadow was so clear and well defined their immediate concern was whatever was creating it had to have been dangerously close to their own aircraft. The airplane was traveling at approximately 100 mph (160 kmh) while the triangle shadow was traveling at approximately 200 mph (over 300 kmh) I don't know anything about invisibility but presumably the craft wasn't completely invisible inasmuch as light was unable to pass through it (the shadow). Perhaps it was a classified (terrestrial) craft as the British and US military have made public their ability to create the optical illusion of invisibility with both small and large objects. When you watch the rest of the clip however the presenter (who is very knowledgeable) makes it clear that while he definitely accepts a certain number of UFO reports have their explanation in military endevours, he doesn't believe this case is one such example. This testimony was one of numerous in the area at the time of both a triangular shaped shadow and also a triangular shaped craft. The man with the camera around his neck is a journalist who was covering the story. Read more: www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

The above extract is from the excellent UFO documentaries Hard Evidence 1 through 7. Invisibility is a technology that does exist and the only question left to answer is, ours or theirs?

Certainly an interesting vid

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't believe they are NOSS satellites but do think the probability is they're birds a bit like these .

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Its probably a flock of birds who had just taken off from a nearby old abandoned building, as night fell they became restless at the noise of predatory cats from house 1002 who roam at night in search of a kill, so off they took to the skys in a close knit formation to safety and hopefully, warmth!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Heres another video. They used the footage in Fact or Faked and outfitted a hang glider with LEDs to compare. Read the comments section below the video. Sorry I don't remember which episode it was in.

And another one showing a "formation" in "night vision".

One thing to think about here is that "V" shaped "craft" are aerodynamic and UFO's don't need that, right? They are most likely birds or hang gliders because of that. Both appear similar, flying in a slow straight line without any anomalous behavior, like acceleration or change of direction.

About the sightings here in Eastern Silicon Valley? They have clubs that fly off the mountains above Milpitas. The do Hang Gliding, fly real Gliders and Para Gliding, whatever. And yes we get the reports of night time Kamikaze hang gliders...

Milpitas Hang Gliding

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the replies

reply to post by intrptr

Heres another video.

That's not another video ... it's been edited and is the same exact video footage.

They used the footage in Fact or Faked and outfitted a hang glider with LEDs to compare. Read the comments section below the video. Sorry I don't remember which episode it was in.

A recreation you can't even produce doesn't prove much and anonymous comments on a youtube vid is hardly proof of anything.

I appreciate your effort and the reply but you'll have to do better than that to claim "Yah, it has."

edit on 10-5-2013 by easynow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join