It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA star Rodman asks N. Korea's Kim Jong Un to release jailed American

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

NBA star Rodman asks N. Korea

www.up i.com

PYONGYANG, North Korea, May 8 (UPI) -- Former NBA star Dennis Rodman called on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un via Twitter to release a U.S. citizen sentenced to 15 years of hard labor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Wed May 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So, who thinks Dennis Rodman is doing this out of his own thoughtfulness, is being asked / coerced to by U.S. officials, or is doing it to appease fans?

I have even heard that since the captive U.S citizen, Kenneth Bae, is a Christian and being prayed for around the world, that this is God moving through the current world.

There's no real way of telling which it is. I think it is funny that Rodman used slang and said "do me a solid", and "cut him loose", lol.

www.up i.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Rodman would do anything and has done anything to stay in the spotlight. He is an attention hound. Always has been. This is just another ploy to get his mug back on the tube and in the papers.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Who really cares what Dennis Rodman say?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

true.. but Rodman and that lil puss boy jong un are BFFs... (probably in a homosexual way) but that's besides the point. Hopefully Rodman can get this prisoners freedom.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Alright, it's great that Rodman can use his influence with the little Korean guy to do some good here. Nice. Better than a 10 assist game.

Maybe he'll have to go to North Korea to pick him up, like Jesse Jackson used to do, and then he can spend some more time with his bud.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
Who really cares what Dennis Rodman say?

I look at it like this:
If Rodman gets Kim to release Bae, then we are all in alot deeper manure than we think.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Thanks for mentioning the homosexual possibility. I am now stuck with an image of the two of them spooning that I can't get rid of.I imagine Rodman would be the big spoon.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

At least he used his friendship connection and tried to get the guy released; I seriously doubt that person will be released though; I think TPTB in North Korea want to make an example of him and use this prisoner as a tool to promote more propaganda about and hatred towards the United States.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Just like Jesse Jackson when he got the hostages.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
At least he is trying!. may not be the ideal person,but he is doing alot more
than any of us, just sitting here complaining about this or that.
worth a try!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

its a good gesture non the less to ask...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
I think it is funny that Rodman used slang and said "do me a solid", and "cut him loose", lol.

There has to be a lot of scope for those words to be mistranslated by the time they reach Kimmy....
I won't post in case anyone is weak of stomach,but I'm sure you catch my drift.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I say we trade Rodman for the captive~ Let Rodman turn big rocks into small rocks~ Yup.... Sounds good to me

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
why anyone listens to anything a cross dressing freak would say is beyond my comprehension

edit on 8-5-2013 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Haha this is the funniest joke ever.

Cause they will be scared of this fella who throws a ball around, what he gonna do? Try and dunk Kim

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I guess the important factor is there is someone doing hard time and he tried to assist

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I say we trade Rodman for the captive~ Let Rodman turn big rocks into small rocks~ Yup.... Sounds good to me

Does he not already do that with his pipe?
Sorry...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Kin Jong Un & Rodman, a convention of idiots.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

ROFL~ Well now... Check and Mate.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join