It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Guard Hans Lipschis, 93, Arrested For Wartime Crimes In Auschwitz

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Israel and syria have nothing to do with this old nazi.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

After all this time what is the point? The man is in drool mode.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So what about the rest of the worlds continents that raped, tortured, robbed, by the west before and after Germany, when will we get justice. Germany might have been evil to a few nations for a few years, but we where #ed for a long time, when will we get justice? The queen of England is still alive and well, when will we get to put her on trial, or do we just put make believe holocaust stories on trial.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

Queen Elizabeth II has not been responsible for genocide. She did drive ambulances during the Blitz, rather than hunkering down in a bunker though. And technically speaking, since she has no executive power in real terms, if the British goverment were to be found guilty of war crimes, then the politicians, generals and individuals specifically involved in enacting those events, would be the ones up on charges.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by andy1972

At 93 years old, he'll probably be glad to die for it. Seriously, what is the point? He's 93 years old. I'm pretty sure at 93, if I live that long, there isn't going to be jack you could do to get a rise out of me....

Sounds like he was a cook.
Sometimes, this just gets taken way too far. Imagine the resources spent tracking this guy down.

Bunch of hypocrites you are. You should be pushing for justice for these people he & other Nazi war criminals harmed, left orphaned, KILLED. You should also be pushing equally hard for trials & captures of other war criminals from other wars elsewhere around the globe.

Sorry, but it is hard to feel any sense of "justice" when punishing a 93 year old man...no matter who he is, or what he's done.... Hypocrite I may be, but it doesn't change my feeling on the matter. (especially when the guy was a cook). Worse yet, how can it be "justice" to condemn a man without witnesses to such atrocities? Justice? I call it bloodlust revenge personally, and it is nearly as appalling as the crimes the man is to be charged for. One article called him, "Hans Lipschis, the world's fourth most wanted 'Nazi'" Seriously? 4th most wanted?

I checked, and there is a recent list of 30-something SS on this list, all of whom are over 90, and all of whom (if still alive) are likely to die within a year or two, never seeing any kind of trial anyhow. Yet, someone will spend millions in resources to get their vengeance, vengeance that may include killing 90 year old cooks and clerks vs. people who actually had any part in it, for all we know. Sure, he could be lying. He may have personally shoved people into ovens, for all we know. But that is the point. We DON'T KNOW, and really CAN'T KNOW. So much for innocent until proven guilty.... But then, he's in Germany now, not the US.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

If theres "compelling evidence" as the local justice says, it probably comes from eye witnesses statements taken directly after the war, the eye witnesses identifying Hans by his SS photo back in 1946 or '47
edit on 11-5-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join