It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope returns LIVE to ATS Radio this coming Saturday (11th May 2013) - Citizens Hearing on Discl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Kind of like how you are rehashing your posts about him?

-SAP-

Yes until someone pays attention like you just did. You getting any new info new from pope lately? Let me know. Thanks for paying attention to me
edit on 10-5-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

yours wasn't so bad either..

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Can I just say something about Nick Pope.

He was an Executive Officer in the MoD. That is pretty much the lowest of the low.

The idea that he had anything but the lowest clearence stuff is laughable.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Nick,

UFOlogy has turned into a commercial business that no longer seeks for knowledge, but simply keeps a very lucrative business going. We are being served the same materials over and over again and all involved simply ask lots of money for everything.

Given that this hearing was presented as 'a public Hearing', and the implied importance of the materials to all, I feel the materials should be put in the public domain, under for example a Creative Commons license.

What are your thoughts on it - and would you be prepared to help start and maybe lead a movement of serious UFO investigators that make the results of ALL their work public at no cost?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Because the Rendlesham forest incident looks like a story gone wild, I do not think this is 'a solid UFO case' anymore... From seeing the object between trees - that's fine but then - binary code? 'Exploration Humanity'? Looks like decorated story, sorry!

Question:

Nick, if you ever had an undeniable proof of UFOs or ETs, what other plans would you have to make the news - world news for all to see and know?

Like the first man on the Moon was such an event and all were watching it. So far we know that a video, photo, story or document will do nothing but boggle the UFO communities a little while remaining completely unnoticed by the world. That's the case with Citizens Hearing On Disclosure - no one even knows such event was held other than the conspiracy and UFO communities, also people already know - with charlatans such as Greer, this was nothing but an entertainment show.
edit on 11-5-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

BTW i reported our sighting to both NICK POPE and MUFON before i was a member of ATS,

And i give you my word this was a real sighting

it would be on radar records if they are kept (which im sure they would)

please ask him to have a look into it at least

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Congrats! This is the sort of thing that would be great to see all the time! I wish I'd be here for it, curse your timing! One more week either way and I'd be there, but I'll be in the air going to northeast Ga, to see my family.

I'd have loved to have been able to get in a question or two. I might even have called in for something like that.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Mr. Pope,

Silliness question... how do you feel about Dan Akroyd buying up as much material evidence as possible concerning the Chicago O'Hare UFO incident and sitting on it?

Regards.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Beezzer and I are having a debate about our species trying to communicate with distant aliens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would really enjoy hearing Mr Pope's opinion on that question:

Is trying to communicate with distant aliens irresponsible?

or a good move?

Especially since he predicted that we'd find them when the Square Kilometer Array Telescope goes in service in 2024.

Nick Pope predicts alien UFO intervention in 2024

Will be listening in !!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You'll be able to hear us on Podcast

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Especially since he predicted that we'd find them when the Square Kilometer Array Telescope goes in service in 2024.

Tis a bold prediction, I might say !

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Today, on his Facebook page, I publicly asked Nick Pope if he had been paid to participate in offering testimony at the CHD in Washington recently. He admitted that he had indeed been paid to offer testimony.

Make of that what you will, folks. We know that the former Congresspeople were each paid $20K, but now Pope has admitted to having been paid to speak to the panel.
edit on 11-5-2013 by davidbiedny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ask Mr Pope if he managed to solve the Rendlesham incident as he proposes to do here -

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

That looks terrible , like Most Haunted but with Aliens ... can't wait

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by torsion

That looks terrible , like Most Haunted but with Aliens ... can't wait

The trailer is a couple of years old so maybe it never materialised into a finished program, but is sure looks like Nick sold out!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by Bedlam

You'll be able to hear us on Podcast

Will we have to pay $3.80?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Thankfully ATS Live is run by the members for the members and totally free. Can't say I always listen to every minute of every show but I applaud the whole crew for giving up their time and entertaining us for a few hours.

Reading the majority of posts on this thread though it will be interesting to hear if Nef adopts a Jeremy Paxman style of questioning with Nick or chooses to ignore most of them to avoid upsetting him and goes for the easy option of "what's your favourite UFO case then?" and leaves it there.

I might even try and stay up with a pot of coffee at hand to listen here in the UK in the small hours of Sunday morning! Although I'll probably catch up with the podcast like normal.

However I can't say that I have anything against Nick Pope personally. I think he is a straight up honest guy. It's pretty clear to me when he's speculating and when he's talking about something factually. He may be able to offer nothing new but then who really can in the UFO field these days? His area of expertise comes from his short time on the MoD UFO desk in the early to mid 1990s.

He's decided to make a career choice and join the UFO circuit and move to the United States. If he gets paid for what he does then fine. We all have to make a living and none of us have to buy his product if we don't like it.

In lieu of any UFO study program by the UN, USA or whatever organisation chooses to fund it as a scientific pursuit then the UFO field has to survive as another part of the entertainment industry these days. Nick Pope has made his choice to pursue his career within it.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Nick: Even though you were appointed to a position that should be taken credibly, I have no doubt that there were those in power that didn't take your reports seriously. What percentage of powerful people didn't take your reports seriously, and did you win any skeptics over?

Thanks

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hello Nick.
Great to hear you back on the show once more.
Being A Canadian, I have always had a very deep interest in UFO reports from my home country. And try to follow the good ones. So my question to you is what report from Canada would you recommend reading about/looking into other than the main ones most people know. (eg Guardian, Shag Harbor, etc.)
Thank you for your time and consideration.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thank you for coming on Nick!!!

Do you feel like your time in MOD has helped you with your research and attempts at legitimization or damaged your efforts?

THANK YOU

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join