It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's DNA - The Movie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I see the Father Pater (Jacin) Male symbol of the Triangle point up and the Mother Mater (Boaz) The Upside Down Triangle coming together in unification to create a new light...

But what do I know I am not a mason...
edit on 12-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncleMikey
Why always the ‘Left Eye’ with these Masons?

The Freemasons? Left Eye of Horus (Egyptian), you know this. It is the symbol that has cabalistic value of 70 plus 3 plus 200, equaling 273, which is the value of the phrase EHBEN MOSU HABONIM (the stone which the builders refused), This value is synonymous with Hiram Abiff, the architect of Solomon's Temple, who died before the temple was complete (the unfinished pyramid). The Eye might represent the 'All' seeing deity, Anti-Masons think through architecture (it Man) places Itself as a builder (mason) Before God in an omniscient postion. Here is the heresy, "It is far more important that men should strive to become Christs than they should believe that Jesus was the Christos" (not his name Jesus the Christos) as Jesus would dispise Paul for giving it this Greek "Messiah Moniker" and effectually destroyed his initial message for all kingdom cometh.
edit on 12-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I suppose this is the equivalent of somebody pasting a lot of pictures and newspaper clippings and Bible pages on their wall and connecting them with bits of yarn. Something the police would later find.

LOLOLOLOL-
Oh man. sorry.But...LOL... Coffee came out of my nose at that one. The most funny thing I have read in a long time.

I'm terribly sorry to find you in this condition... Perhaps one day your sense of humor will evolve beyond level 1. The MOST funny thing you've read in a LONG TIME? Are you serious?? It really wasn't worth more than a half a snort. I could take your post and say "Wow... This is like the equivalent of one person poking fun at another, and then another joining in to say how funny that persons ridicule tactics are. I think they call that 'ganging up on a victim'." But, that wouldn't be very funny... That would just be sad. Oh, wait... It IS sad because that's really what happened. You know, its the little wannabe groupie tag alongs who give oppressive aggressors their power. By not reacting with disgust, you put your seal of approval on an act of cornering a fellow human and singling them out for insults and mistreatment. And not only did you not react the proper natural way to such a thing, you took it a step further. You indicated that this sickening behavior brought you great enjoyment. Why?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I suppose this is the equivalent of somebody pasting a lot of pictures and newspaper clippings and Bible pages on their wall and connecting them with bits of yarn. Something the police would later find.

LOLOLOLOL-
Oh man. sorry.But...LOL... Coffee came out of my nose at that one. The most funny thing I have read in a long time.

I'm terribly sorry to find you in this condition... Perhaps one day your sense of humor will evolve beyond level 1. The MOST funny thing you've read in a LONG TIME? Are you serious?? It really wasn't worth more than a half a snort. I could take your post and say "Wow... This is like the equivalent of one person poking fun at another, and then another joining in to say how funny that persons ridicule tactics are. I think they call that 'ganging up on a victim'." But, that wouldn't be very funny... That would just be sad. Oh, wait... It IS sad because that's really what happened. You know, its the little wannabe groupie tag alongs who give oppressive aggressors their power. By not reacting with disgust, you put your seal of approval on an act of cornering a fellow human and singling them out for insults and mistreatment. And not only did you not react the proper natural way to such a thing, you took it a step further. You indicated that this sickening behavior brought you great enjoyment. Why?

but what Blue Shift wrote was funny. There was no malice in it, and the mods have left it alone so no worries. Just don't wake the ghost of Mary Whitehouse or we will be ALL doomed.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The 3 Mary's got me thinking for some bizarre reason of 3 ships...The Pinta, The Nina and The Santa Maria or probably not commonly thought of as the Painted Child of The Holy Mary of the Immaculate Conception trio...

Which led me to of course the Christ of Columbia, Christopher Colmubus and his book of prophecies In which he describes the Last Emperor.

Of course by this point people thought of good ol Chris as being Mad...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If all goes well...

I will be releasing a new movie on Monday, July 29th, 2013.

See you all soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by UncleMikey

Nice! I look forward to it, I was wondering where you went.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Here you go friend, as promised.

I bit over-dramatic, as usual... lol...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Very interesting thread Uncle Mikey.
Some of the info appears to be coddled together to suit the hypothesis, but I am intrigued and feel you have brought up some valid points. (I'm only on page 2 also-lol) I have to say, the axis of dna image in video 1 (12:54), is something I saw in a meditation once
It really did appear to be angels whirling around and within it, it was spinning and had golden-white light sparking out of it. I thought- wow, that is Ezekiel's wheel! Seeing the dna axis image blew my mind. Thanks

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join