It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time capsule of wisdom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munkh
As far as the OP I have alwas wondered about the Pillars of enoch. as I remember ( its been awhile since I have read the book) He made 2 pillars one of wood and one of stone to record all of his peoples tech on so it was not lost. As far as I know no one has found them.

Google searches often refer to the Pyramids as the pillars but they dont fit the story IMHO.

Also remember the The Emerald Tablet, also known as the Smaragdine Table, or Tabula Smaragdina

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'd record the knowledge in crystals, people picking it up may be able to interpret it. Not in crystals that we consider valuable though nowadays....Crystal rocks....Regular rocks. When you do that, the rocks gain and store energy.....They can dissipate it through water and anyone touching or ingesting the water gains the knowledge.

Aligning the stones could make a circuit. This circuit could act as a transmitter in the air so people can be fed info from another planet or controlled by someone here on earth.

I really should think about writing scifi books.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Luxus I have say that is

seriously

silly

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by Klassified

Surely not, ever heard of the dark knight satellite

I figured you would catch the drift. Who knows if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Have there been any actual discoveries of "Time Capsules" from the ancient past of our planet?
Tombs, accidental burials, religious artifacts are excluded. Any container / recorder message on any material stored in isolation and discovered in the near past or current present, without any degradation or minimal degradation?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
Have there been any actual discoveries of "Time Capsules" from the ancient past of our planet?
Tombs, accidental burials, religious artifacts are excluded. Any container / recorder message on any material stored in isolation and discovered in the near past or current present, without any degradation or minimal degradation?

Short answer: no

Long answer:a number of 'items' or 'places' have been deemed that by various people to be such but none have provided convincing evidence for them. However in some ways Egyptian and other tombs act in such a way, telling us a great deal about the earlier people.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by Klassified

Surely not, ever heard of the dark knight satellite

I figured you would catch the drift. Who knows if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

The evidence consists of a newspaper article by a guy who claims it - that's it. Considering our present technology it would be hard for anything to be circling the planet without being detected - especially if it could be detected in the 1954.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The evidence consists of a newspaper article by a guy who claims it - that's it. Considering our present technology it would be hard for anything to be circling the planet without being detected - especially if it could be detected in the 1954.

It was a bit more tongue in cheek than serious. The serious part, was that little would surprise me at this point in my life. However, if you happen to track that original article down sometime, I'd appreciate a u2u. That would be worth keeping in my archives. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join