It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West Coast Is Way Overdue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have been a follower of earthquake patterns for at least 2 years now and I am aware of the prognostications involved with California over many years, so I am sure me suggesting this is old news to most. I had a dream the other night that was indicative of a major catastrophe on the west coast. I do not have a specific place in my dream that I can pinpoint, but it appears to be in the Seattle, Washington area.

The dream involved a large area of the west coast and created a huge tsunami that seemed to go for a long distance. I saw major landslides and houses falling into the ocean. There were fires everywhere and highways crumbling. You ask why do I think it was the west coast? Everything I saw was from a view where the water was on my left and involved mountains. The sky was overcast and was similar to what I have seen in Seattle before. The houses were on the edge of cliffs. This all points to a west coast area. It could be an 8 that we experience in that area.

They are way overdue for this type of earthquake to happen on the west coast and my intuition keeps telling me this will happen soon.

I have absolutely no desire to create fear unnecessarily, I merely wanted to release this information from my consciousness to allow for those to be prepared. I would not be unhappy if it did not happen, but sadly, I am feeling such a strong feeling about it I felt compelled to share.

Soul

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What if someone has a vision that nothing will happen on the West Coast for a very long time.

Wouldn't that persons vision cancel out yours?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

i have been consciously thinking that the west coast is way overdue for a catastrophe. We see so many crazy things go on in the world and the west coast stays relatively un touched. Do you think it may just be your subconscious seeing this as well and maybe wanting to adjust the "equation" so to speak, to make everything balanced?

The thing is to that the ring of fire hangs on the west coast, and with it being pretty quite it is only a matter of time before something gives, i think it is a pretty safe bet that some kind of event will happen sooner rather than later.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

dreams and visons are two differnt things,

i wouldn't be so quick to jump the gun when it comes to patronizing people, it seems to effect your ability to use the proper terms.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

i wouldn't be so quick to jump the gun when it comes to patronizing people, it seems to effect your ability to use the proper terms.

Are you implying that dreams are more accurate than visions?

And how is it patronizing to ask a simple question. I'm sure there is someone dreaming or having a vision of a long period of peace on the West Coast.

So who would be right?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
loma prieta earthquake happened in 1989, in geological terms , that's yesterday...it killed 63, injured 3,757 people, left thousands homeless
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Are you implying that dreams are more accurate than visions?

And how is it patronizing to ask a simple question. I'm sure there is someone dreaming or having a vision of a long period of peace on the West Coast.

So who would be right?

I didn't imply anything, i just stated that a dream is different from a vision. And also dont back track on your statement, its bad form,you know your were being a smart a$$ with your comment. As far who would be right, Im guessing both would be right since as long there is a inhabited west coast, there will be peace and safety, and eventually there will be death and descruction, its math. especially since there is so many fault lines and volcanoes all through the west coast

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You probably will be interested in this

Originally posted by MariaLida
reply to post by MariaLida

One more interesting thing in this vision ..

About first earthquake 35 min before main event he say ocean start to coming to land etc ..

That's time is very similar to time had passed from Tōhoku earthquake and time that tsunami hit land in Japan ..

So one more of possible interpretation is that first earthquake is main event appeared some 80 km far in ocean, and he see destruction from tsunami 35 min later etc ..

Earthquake vision Los Angeles of Joe Brandt's (1937), "The Big One"

Also in this ..

Possible Developments for next The 'Big One' SoCal on San Andreas Fault Line!
edit on 7-5-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, Im SOL.

But tell me if im just a big WEIRDO, But sometimes I imagine horrible things that could happen at any given time and place...For example, a Meteor the size of Texas striking the Earth. For some reason, I think of stuff like that and I play the scenarios out in my head, and to me, I feel like I'm preventing it from happening, because If you think about it, Horrible things don't happen to people when they expect it, because you have a chance to prevent it from happening. Everything happens when you least expect it.

new topics

top topics

join