It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom Gloom and Boredom

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

I don't listen to Elvis either. And Bob Dylan! Why yes indeed!!! See you're supposed to come for a visit now. We are much too alike, we are both Aries as well and remember the flower thread, we are both beautiful roses!

And yes, Bobby d did not age very well, and his voice went down as well, but that's ok, he still rocks in my book.

-nat
p.s. Is my avatar showing? All I see is black?

edit on 7-5-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yes i can see it
. The irish accent is great natalia
.......And i forgot what i was going to say now

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

your avatar's showing up ok
i need a flippin holiday but i'm frightened to go on one in case i don't want to come back home cos iv'e enjoyed myself to much

Never say never though

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by natalia

Yes i can see it
. The irish accent is great natalia
.......And i forgot what i was going to say now

lol doc what are you like, you haven't forgot to be somewhere tomorrow, right?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Oh yes i will remember that. I wont rest until i have been there
haha. Clean undies and all

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yes! Never say never! If you came here though, you would want to go back home, and I would stow away in your baggage so I could just come home with you.
hehe...

And that's so strange that I can't see my avatar!! I can see yours just fine. And I also can't see the docs avi either!?! What's going on here! I'm nat the growling cat now...grrrrrr.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

mmmmmmm very iffy that, i haven't a clue about computers never mind avatars lol someone made me mine and i didn't have to pay a penny for it either

You can come for a holiday anytime iv'e 3 nutty daughters who just love painting the town red, we have the North West next weekend which means hundreds of bikes going by my window every second of the day and making me jump out of my skin at times lol.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I can see everyones. Maybe elvis is haunting your puter
.....Mine stops moving its head sometimes.......it must be the aliens!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Hey...I'm nutty too!! Yay!! I would love to come for a visit! That would be so fun! I need to get outta these states, I gotta wild 8 yr old lil boy. My husband can stay here.

I'll paint the town red with your girls! And me and you can scare the bikers as they go by..hope they don't spook easy
hehe...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Hey...I'm nutty too!! Yay!! I would love to come for a visit! That would be so fun! I need to get outta these states, I gotta wild 8 yr old lil boy. My husband can stay here.

I'll paint the town red with your girls! And me and you can scare the bikers as they go by..hope they don't spook easy
hehe...

Most are spooky looking themselves never mind us spooking them lol they come from all over Europe its a big mega road race but its great fun, my wee town is blocked for a week or so because of them.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I remember a guy i used to work with used to go to that north west road race. He was a keen biker. Think his parents moved to ireland somewhere. Yea i can imagine it being gridlocked. You wanna hang out of your window selling bacon butties, You will make a killing! Also put a load of vegatable oil on the bends to make it more interesting
......only joking of course about the vegetable oil on the bends. You will need that to fry the bacon!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I might just do that lol and good idea about the bacon butties to maybe natalie will come over by next weekend and help me out as my girls will be busy drinking to much booze with strangers

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That's me late to the party again

Here's a bit of an explanation about the sun bit from your sister

June 25, 2012 — Women with moderate to severe depression had substantial improvement in their symptoms of depression after they received treatment for their vitamin D deficiency, a new study finds.

It explains it here

Our bodies produce vitamin D when exposed to sunlight

The body makes vitamin D when skin is directly exposed to the sun, and most people meet at least some of their vitamin D needs this way. Skin exposed to sunshine indoors through a window will not produce vitamin D. Cloudy days, shade, and having dark-colored skin also cut down on the amount of vitamin D the skin makes.

Read all about it

There is a disorder called Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)

Seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, is a type of depression that affects a person during the same season each year. If you get depressed in the winter but feel much better in spring and summer, you may have SAD.

Getting bored with linking but it's all here

I'm not suggesting you are some kind of manic depressive, but there is a reason people feel better in the spring around here at least.

On a lighter note

Great to have you back

And keep a few of those bacon sarnies aside you're gonna need them to feed us when we come visit

Cody

edit on 8/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

flip sake cody i was starting to feel good again until i read that
im away to jump of a grape now

Thanks cody i was told about that sad thing from my mate who has it but the thing is she hates winter and it depresses her where i hate the summer and love the winter so i might just be nuts after all lol.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

forgot to add my sister was going on about flares and stuff that's why i stopped listening i'm not sure if she was talking about the sad thing but if she was she could have explained it like you instead of the drivel i had to stick

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just remember

So I have this to say

Cody

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

jes that bun looks yummy

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I had a bad day on Monday, I don't know why cause I had no reason to be and I couldn't shift it at all!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bekkles92

Ack poor wee Bekki Boo sure next week you'll be up with me and running about like a blue ass fly with your sis and the Sus

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

And getting drunk
I hope you bought the alcohol requests

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join