It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom Gloom and Boredom

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Iv'e had the most suckest week of my life and i'm just coming round to-day.

I didn't want to see, talk, or hear anything or anybody and all i got was "What's wrong Amanda? Get out Amanda your not doing yourself any good sitting in mopping Amanda"!

Well i was like flip sake get outta my face cos i'm going to bash it in a minute
(i'm normally a quite person who hugs trees whenever i can) i was so flippin angry it shocked even me.
I had this awful feeling that something was going to happen but i didn't no what and when a friend told me he got feelings like that when someone was going to die i thought "oh crap everyone on the planets in for it" that's how bad it was.

Well anyhoo it didn't go away until Israel bombed Syria and when i heard that i thought the big bomb was going to drop on someones head big time

Anyhoo the next day more bombs went of and i still felt sick to the stomach and shaking like a leaf (forgot to say that to) only to-day has been the start of it all going away and i'm starting to come round to my normal self, so was it because of that or something else?

My brainy sis thinks it might have been something to do with the sun and rambled on about something that went right over my head so i just kept saying "oh right that explains a lot" tut, i don't like her to think i'm as thick as two short planks and that my brain is slowly turning to mush.

So iv'e came out from under the blankets and back to the land of living and next time i feel yucky i'm going to tell you all so you can all go to the nearest bomb shelter, anyone else ever get wee feelings like this or is it me just going nuts? Oh the stories i could tell about that one!

Iv'e loads of e.mails to write now so no one thinks i'm dead as i'm a chatter box really, just ask my dog i never shut up

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

These feelings you describe happen to a lot of individuals. Maybe it's the sun...
Maybe it's just intuition, maybe you went into your own mind to deep and caused a minor meltdown. Regardless I'm glad your ok.... And I'm glad... Because my little sister... Well she's not so little anymore she's 27, name is Amanda.

Let us know next time
I'm sure there are many individuals here who could help debunk or verify the feelings your having

Stay safe and again I"m glad your ok~

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lol that was funny it made me laugh. Yea i had a bit of a stinker. Form filling which i hate, and trying to find id for the government. You know those who have been shafting me all my working life. Like they dont know who i am. And now i just realised i got an appointment in the city tomorrow which i just dont want to go to cause its gonna be crap. But ive no choice. I just cannot miss it..and ten to one im rushing to get there cause something goes wrong.....Its not just you haha....roll on next week!!!.......i mean the rant made me laugh...sounds like me when i go off on one

edit on 7-5-2013 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Super great and all that i'll give you all a shout when it happens

Wish i was 27 again tut!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Don't worry, we all go through those times

I came outta my funk not too long ago and it feels great! Glad you are back.
My friends husband even wrote a song about me during that time called 'recluse' ..gee thanks guy!

Heres you a sweet smile and be happy your daughter is so beautiful!! And that means....mama must be as well!

Peace and love to you friend
-nat
edit on 7-5-2013 by natalia because: One lil letter missing

edit on 7-5-2013 by natalia because: Grrrr..

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Ah my next week is this week lol and i'm glad i give you a laugh at least my gloominess brought someone some happiness

Good luck for tomorrow and get your clothes ready to-night before you go to bed, tut here comes the mammy in me coming out

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I get those feelings once a month.

Good to see your normal.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks natalia i go through wee things now and again and it weirds folk out at times lol but iv'e never been so depressed in my life, that's if it was depression which i think it might have been, i'm usually so happy and sing my head of to my animals (always songs with there names in it) life's just a bundle of fun in my house

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Hi little Hope sorry you have that once a month
boy am i glad i'm old and grey lol its the only time i am glad when thinking about stuff, its like "yeh no more moons"!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That's awesome! I would love to hear you sing
and I read the comment you replied back to thedoctor46, and it just struck me that you said mammy. I call my grandmother mammy. She says I just made that name up when I was little and it stuck. I am the only one though that calls her mammy now. She changed it for all her other grandkids to mimmie...grrr.. It's mammy!! Hehe.

I go through spouts of depression myself. I think it's normal for me. It's how I have always been. I was on antidepressants when I was younger then had an accident and realized, wow I'm not depressed! Haven't been on antidepressants since august of 2008!! woohoo! I do take an anxiety med everyday, which I am struggling with tbh. And I want to come off of them and go with a more natural remedy.

Sorry if I'm boring ya with me stories...You just seem like a cool lady that I would like to hang out with

Peace and love
-nat

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Bless you madam!. I hope things get better for you real quick..oh and my shorts and nike airs and t shirt will be waiting in a pile now thanks to you
...i do need reminding!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

lol natalia i'll come over for a holiday as soon as i can get out of the house as everything frightens the bejeses out of me

Mammy's an Irish thing everyone from the country area's call there mammy mammy

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Glad to hear that, clean behind your ears as accidents happen when your not looking!! I'm sure i don't need to remind you about clean undies

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

Bless you madam!. I hope things get better for you real quick..oh and my shorts and nike airs and t shirt will be waiting in a pile now thanks to you
...i do need reminding!

Oh and its Ms not madam i used to work for a living

I used to be a Mrs but it sounded so fake when i got divorced like a big lie and i want to go to heaven and not being married anymore i changed it now i'm a lot happier not lying to everyone.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

......Yea im due a change, I think 2 weeks is long enough in the same ones
....( joking hehe )

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I'm not even going to answer that one

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I had a really bad rumbly tumbly on Sunday should I blame Israel too?

Honestly I didn't know countries could affect my constitutional...
edit on 7-5-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hmm..that's very interesting! So you Irish?!? Oh now I really want to hear you sing or just speak!!

I love accents! I'm in the states so yes, come on over and we can hang out!
don't be scared, I live near where Elvis Presley used to live

And I have all sorts of blood coursing through my veins, and there is a bit of Irish down the line somewhere. Very interesting!

-nat

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I don't really like Elvis though i'd listen to him if nothing else was on lol i love Bob Dylan i wanted to marry him before he got old and ugly tut weans

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I had a really bad rumbly tumbly on Sunday should I blame Israel too?

Honestly I didn't know countries could affect my constitutional...
edit on 7-5-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

I don't think i blamed Israel nor anyone else abeverage i think you somehow jumped a bit there

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join