It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I Had Cyberpathy/Technopathy, How Could This Benefit My Stock Trading?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What do you think?

Could I make millions overnight if I had the ability of cyberpathy/technopathy (i.e. could go anywhere in the internet/control internet etc)?

Or how could this ability be harnessed to make me billions rapidly?

Just a fun hypothetical...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Then you'd be considered a Super Villain because you'd be using your powers to gain personal monetary benefits.

Thanks for ousting yourself bud... I'll be on the lookout for you!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah dude as said above you would become a super villain and have heroes hunt down you're stock stealing ass

But yeah you could, seeing something that might dramatically drop for some reason or rise would make you abit of cash but you would need abit to start with to make any good profit to start

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I suppose it might be cool for you for a while, until you get bored. Nothing exciting can ever happen if you already know the end game. No challenges left in your life...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I reckon you'd have to be able to see what's going on like 5 minutes in the future on the internet... I think even if you could see everything on the internet then you wouldn't be able to predict the stock market, it's just too crazy + unpredicable

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
What do you think?

Could I make millions overnight if I had the ability of cyberpathy/technopathy (i.e. could go anywhere in the internet/control internet etc)?

Or how could this ability be harnessed to make me billions rapidly?

Just a fun hypothetical...

sure,
however any delusions regarding world conquest or taking over teh interwebs
should be deleted as you would be susceptible to virii & malware

haxors like anon the dev-team, and geo hot would band together
and inject an exploit into you that would throw you into a boot-loop

in brief you'd get pwnt

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Why trade stocks? Just move the fractions of a penny left from any calculated transaction into a Swiss account and you're golden. You'd be a billionaire easy. Heck, take a penny off any transaction even.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sell your stocks and buy gold have to not been reading threads on ATS we're all doomed i tell yah!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

How much exactly would that all amount to? If I took a fraction of a penny or a penny off every transaction? Are we talking billions, tens of billions...more???

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Technology doesn't dictate the market's direction. Nor does the internet.

Emotions determine whether a stock goes up, or goes down.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You would be better off as far as stock trading goes to study mathmatical patterns.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You need to look into using Remote Viewing to make your millions.
Russell Targ one half of the duo that literally wrote the book Mind-Reach on RV after working out the kinks with Ingo Swann for that CIA project later started a business doing exactly that. Check it out on Google. I think he also wrote a book the specifics. It is not quite the simple process you may assume.

top topics

join