It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Again... From Mchigan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Saying hello for a second time, because I have been stripped of my posts and set back to zero. You wouldn't think a conspiracy site would do that, but here I am. See what happens when you give someone power

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by delaveishi

Hello again! ...and I think it had something to do with spamming posts to get your 20, didn't it? I had noticed that too.

Heck.. They gave ya a second chance tho! So, welcome to ATS. I hope it goes better in the future. I'm looking forward to what you have to add to the forums, indeed.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
lol, yes it did.

But! Mid-Michigan could have been under military rule and I had to get the word out, lol. Just blows my mind that a site full of off the wall and crazy ideas would frown upon my 4 replies to make 20 posts.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Well, yea, but, All you have to do is talk normally here.. Just respond to me.
Welcome back. Hope you stay longer this time. Haha

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well, heck.. I'd say that reply is a good sign! You kept your sense of humor. Now I'm really interested in seeing what you have to share. Here...

(Hands over a big frost glass of carrot juice of the finest vintage)

Everyday that starts rough has an ending. There is always a bright side, right?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
thats what i get for stepping out from lurker.

nice to meet you guys too!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi there, from another Michigander.

And what military rule in Mid Mich? I haven't seen any military vehicles around here?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
hello chiefsmom,

A friend of mine in Flint near the airport said there was 2 d/halfs on ground, 2 kc130's, 1 c130, 1 c21 and 2 F18's landing @ bishop

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hello, and welcome back lol! Conspiring to break the conspiracy rules will do that. It shouldn't take you a few minutes to get 20 posts. I think you can reply in any thread, just not start one till 20 posts? I could be wrong though.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Welcome back. How is the mitten doing?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Awesome, the weather is great and we still have our guns!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

you a yooper?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I've been known to frequent the area.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
and a beautiful area it is. love this state!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have lived all over this great nation and actually have resided in four States- There is something about Michigan and its people.

Maybe its because nobody is ever
"passing thorough" Michigan on their way to somewhere else? IDK, but the people here are different than anywhere else I have lived. From the Liberal mecca of Ann Arbor to the Birthplace of the Republican party in Jackson (alsotn the birthplace of the Coney Island contrary to popular belief)- From the well manicured Histroical homes on the Detroit River in Wyandotte, to the ghetto 10 miles North OF Wyandotte. From the majestic beauty of the U.P., to the crumbling metropolis of Flint.

I LOVE this State and would never live anywhere else if I can so choose.

I live in a fairly large City, right Downtown- TON of Nightlife and fun things to do, no need of a car (I have one-) since everything is right here. I have the best the parts of City Life- But frive 15 mins in ANY DIRECTION and you are in the Forest. Not a city surrounded by hundreds of miles of Suburb- You go from a City to the country- just like that. Some great fishing on a plethora of inland lakes, a short drive to the great lakes- Fantastic hunting and outdoor sports.

I LOVE Michigan.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

very well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Welcome from Southwest Michigan formally the Flint / Frankenmuth area. 2 extremes of life and you couldn't pay me enough to go near Flint but Frankenmuth gets a visit about once a month. Headed there for mothers day and a pizza and beer at Tiffs.

And yeah Darkpenguin hit it well. I'm on the river and Lake Michigan. Don't get no better.
edit on 7-5-2013 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Welcome back! Getting to 20 posts is frustrating, but it shouldn't take to long. I remember having to get my 20 just so I could post a "ghost" photo here. Good luck.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I did a tour in flint, 1 year 2011-2012, right in the city. Had to up my carry gun from a 9mm to a nice Para Slim Hawg 45, the natives were a lot bigger than I expected.

I would never go back to flint. The one thing I found funny was the difference in hookers from Dort HWY to Fenton Road, for some road Dort made Fenton Road look classy, lol. (i never participated, just drove those roads a lot lol)

reply to post by mikell

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

Yeah, I cheated a couple posts to get my new thread, was busted by ATS Big Brother and demoted. I think I am getting close, woohooo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join