It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandmother upset that teen who raped grandson returns to class

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bladerunner44
reply to post by Pinke

Well that's just such a liberated attitude Pinke, Let's hope it never happens to one of your children so you won't know the the permanent damage it does to the victim. Let it suffice to say your perspective would change. So just shut up, your opinion is just so much verbal garbage.

What perspective?

Freaking enlighten me as to what my perspective allegedly is?

What is my opinion?

You mean my opinion that we should likely just shoot the offender? Is that the opinion you're talking about?

Perhaps you should learn to read, and then your 'perspective' as to my 'opinion' might change and you could get off your little moral high horse and join the little people. If you can't learn to read then learn to ask without pulling out the pitch fork and rousing the village stupids to burn me. Same goes if my English has got this bad that you can't understand me ... learn to ask without being an unfeeling judgmental moron.

Danke.

P.S - to the next morally grounded smart person that wants to post in this thread as if they know what I'm thinking, and wants to demonstrate their rather low levels of reading comprehension ... do me (and you) a favor, and just read this post instead ...

I do not care what you think you read in my post. You don't know what my personal freaking experiences are. You have no idea. So don't even try to pretend like you do.

How freaking sick, naive, and bloody stupid of someone to post like I don't know what happens to a victim in these situations. If you can't comprehend that I find the whole thing very disturbing that this could happen and that we've lost two children during a situation like this then you're just a fool.

If you can't put yourself in the position of the poor terrified mother or father that realizes their child has done something monstrous who is looking for any answer other than my child is broken then I dunno ... and look you might turn around and say the parents are probably horrible but I don't care, I find the whole thing just horrific.

Grow up before you offend someone's personal experiences next time. (For the freaking record, I have said nothing negative about victims in this thread apart from words people have put in my mouth by uncaring mean people.)

Hope you are all enjoying your witchhunt, but just leave me alone unless you're actually prepared to talk to me properly.

Thanks.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Pinke because: whole PS

edit on 7-5-2013 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2013 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Hey there Pinke,actually i agree with you,in that, if i had a say in the matter he most certainly would Not be released-but that matter is unfortunately out of our hands,so i was shooting for what course of action is second best here.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Grow Up? I dare say I am a bit older than you and have had a great deal more life experiences. You push back because I was too judgmental in your opinion and offended your delicate sensibilities which is typical for a bleeding heart, however misplaced the splatter. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the..... you posted your views opinion, pontification, whatever you want to call them. To say it was not as bad as it seemed demeans the act and the victim. There are people who don't belong in civilized society. A young psychopath is still a psychopath none the less.

P.s. I think you were just trolling for responses to feed your insecurities. E.G. my life must have some meaning because when I act like a fool people what to crap on me

edit on 22-5-2013 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join