It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandmother upset that teen who raped grandson returns to class

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

that was my first thought as well is that something had to happen to this child to make him do such things to such a young person he had to have learned it some where (this is not just a horny teen) also toss in his alleged weight(grandmother is the only source on this and i feel she did it so possibly out the rapist) but to also be fair not knowing the child's height it is hard to find out if the obesity is a factor or as big of one as i seem to think thank you for your reply

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I feel,as the mother of a young son,that i would rather check a sex-offender list,than run the risk of placing my child in a school where he could fall prey to a cruel person like this.We must be very careful of not in the interest of the perpetrator's rights,let the rights of the vulnerable an innocent take second place.If a person does not commit evil acts like this,they don't appear on a list of people to keep an eye on.If,as in this case,there was proof that this boy raped a small child,he bears watching,simple as that.We cannot let our children became victims because we don't want to infringe on the rights of the evil/sick ones who would prey on them.

Besides,it's my opinion,if you choose to do things like raping children,even if you are just a teenager-you should lose the rights automatically afforded members of civilised society.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

and apologies if i dampened your morning and again thank you for your reply

Not your fault.

My comment about the 200 lbs was only for clarification - I'm not making the abusers weight an issue.

peace

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

yeah before i read this article i had no idea juvinle sex offenders were even allowed to attend school i thought they would have to be home schooled or taught in jails,thank you for your reply and personal feelings on the matter

i just dont see how after this incident happend that the parents didnt raise holy hell about a convicted sex offender being in their school as that is pretty much most parents number one red flag

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i'm absolutely gobsmacked at this. if there is any justice in this world (which has been quite clearly absent in this case) EVERY parent at that school would refuse to take their children to school until the rapist was removed. simple as. i'm disgusted that this can even happen at all.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Bad things happen to a Lot of children.Very bad things.I'm one of those.However,i CHOSE to not let the ones who almost destroyed me,turn me into someone who pushed small kids down wells,try to rape them,go around torturing animals,bullying other kids,etc etc.You always have a choice.
If i had a normal upbringing,i could'nt honestly in all seriousness give my opinion on this matter,except to say its horrible-but i spent most of my childhood and young adult life seething with anger and pain-yet not once did i feel like hurting,brutalising others,because i was in a world of pain,because i had some of the worst examples of how people conduct themselves,as mother and siblings.
YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE-NO MATTER WHAT BAD THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU,OR HOW ATROCIOUSLY THE CIRCUMSTANCES YOU WERE RAISED IN.

My reply was actually to Boncho,who said that possibly,the rapist boy was a maybe a victim of rape or abuse himself.Yes,i do agree that the rapist's background should definitely also be investigated,though.But mostly i feel that abuse is not an excuse to inflict your pain on others.It avails the perpetrator of nothing,except a more troubled life and more pain if he's caught,anyway.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Pinke

I feel,as the mother of a young son,that i would rather check a sex-offender list,than run the risk of placing my child in a school where he could fall prey to a cruel person like this.

Yes, but you miss my point. We should not have to.

If the risk is this great then it offends my liberty to have to check that list. If it offends my liberty then remove the person from society, I do not want them to be released. I believe these lists create an atmosphere of fear that shouldn't be considered normal.

reply to post by silo13

Silo13, I may hit you up in U2U, because I've been through the 'lets demonize Pinke' journey with you in particular before, and persons will just offensively reframe someone's comments however well they feel like it.

Are you so lacking in your understanding of basic anatomy to comprehend the implications of a 13 year old raping a 4 year old?

The definition of rape in Texas for example doesn't mean what you said it meant. Look it up, I don't particularly want to describe specific acts, and you should have looked it up before talking down to me frankly. I'm not a moron nor am I unfeeling.

If you have some amazing insight into events that the rest of the forum does not have, share it, but it is very upsetting to have someone try to imply that I'm evil and uncaring in this way - not to mention unfair.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Pinke because: last sentence didn't make sense

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
from what the schools response was...

I suspect those who control the school being paedophiles themselves. Powerful, organised paedophiles.

This would explain their behaviour, as they always protect each other, and maybe they have plans for this kid?

Just today, there was this on our MSM...

Detective Chief Inspector Fox, who has alleged a "Catholic mafia" of police and others tried to cover up the clergy's pedophilia in the NSW Hunter Valley, told an inquiry in Newcastle on Tuesday he was ordered off the case at a "hostile" meeting in December 2010.

Whistleblower cop axed, abuse probe told

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
reply to post by TDawg61

thank you for your reply,and that issue you bring up is why i felt the need to post this as i had no idea this kind of thing was even possible. i dont think they can sue the school as it did not happen during like normal hours(dont think im describing it correctly) but im sure if the parents make a stink and pull the kids out like some other members have stated that it will financially impact the school as they get funding for each kid in a chair so you start taking them out of school you can make an impact.

schools rarely do well with bad press so i feel that is the best avenue for fixing this situation
*That's a great idea too.The point is that this oversized rapist IS OBVIOUSLY A THREAT TO THE SAFETY OF OTHER CHILDREN.Your absolutely right about how schools get their funds as well.That school would fail in a week if parent boycot.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Silo13, I may hit you up in U2U, because I've been through the 'lets demonize Pinke' journey with you in particular before, and persons will just offensively reframe someone's comments however well they feel like it.

‘Hit me up‘ in U2U all you want but it wont change the fact I quoted your words exactly as you posted them - and in context.

Me in particular demonize you? I don’t remember ever having a conversation with you before. If I did it was not at all memorable. FYI - I treat you with the same respect as I do any ATS member, no more no less.

Enough said. I’ll not derail this thread over your need for more personalized attention. I asked you for an explanation for statements you made. I didn’t get the answers. No problem. I feel confident leaving your words to speak for themselves is enough.

On point - It matters not in the least if the perpetrator thought of the rape in any other way than a brutal vicious attack or not. A 4 year old was violated in the worst way possible. The sentence served by the abuser was/is inexcusably short. The actions taken by the school board - if at all - equally inexcusable.

peace

edit on 7-5-2013 by silo13 because: on topic edit

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
So.... Let me get this straight. If you bring a few aspirin or a pocket knife to school? You're likely to be expelled with all the stigma that carries for life (No good college for you Kiddo). If you tell a teacher, you'd like to kick their butt...you're likely out before you finish the sentence in some places... However, if you RAPE another child? Oh..golly, just some probation and back to school with ya!

Yeah... Victimize my kid that way. The system will get what's left to deal with as a broken little wreck of what used to be a child. He's a two legged predator and they're dealing with him like he's just a confused kid. Then next time he brutalizes someone, I hope they sue everyone in sight on this case for how badly the predator was coddled.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Pinke

Me in particular demonize you? I don’t remember ever having a conversation with you before. If I did it was not at all memorable. FYI - I treat you with the same respect as I do any ATS member, no more no less.

That tells me that you accuse people of supporting child molesters and being heartless on a regular basis more than anything.

When I write a post similar to the one you just wrote ... I have tendency to remember it. It's not a 'normal day' when I talk like that.

A simple google for Pinke + Silo13 would have dug up rather lengthy conversations between you and me on this topic such as when you wanted to brand all sex offenders.

I asked you for an explanation for statements you made. I didn’t get the answers. No problem. I feel confident leaving your words to speak for themselves is enough.

I didn't answer because your idea of a 'question' and my idea of a 'question' are two very different things.

Your questions are hurtful and condescending, and they are designed that way, and then you expect answers as if you asked me to pass the coffee or salt? They're not questions, they're insults.

Example:

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Pinke

Do you somehow mistakenly believe if it was an 'all game' scenario for the abuser it would somehow magically make the rape less traumatic physically, mentally and emotionally for the 4 year old baby boy? ANd not once but twice?

Where the hell did I say that? And what part of this is a serious question? It's an appeal to emotion to deliberately upset people

I said no such thing, but a child that didn't understand what they were doing can be rehabilitated much more so than a child that simply didn't care what they were doing ... and I won't celebrate the death or permanent incarceration of a child or a human being for that matter. It's such a waste of life.

Whilst it might be necessary, it is not something to be celebrated. If you think such a child shouldn't be rehabilitated and should in fact be killed, go ahead ... If you don't find the whole situation sad then we both differ very much.

I suppose I accept it but I find it so hard to believe that this is just something that can happen with ordinary children. Frankly any answer other than 'did it for fun' might be better for me.

The sentence served by the abuser was/is inexcusably short. The actions taken by the school board - if at all - equally inexcusable.

Please find the words where I said 'this was overly harsh' and 'this child is being hard done by'. I did explain that even if this child can be rehab'd I don't think it will be facilitated. I've said in this thread the school board was wrong. I've also implied that death sentence may be better than letting this situation plays out.

As for the rest of it ... I don't feel the need to say things that are plainly obvious and going to be said over and over again in a thread like this. It's pretty darn obvious to any vaguely emotionally balanced person that the school has under reacted.

Enough said. I’ll not derail this thread over your need for more personalized attention.

In case you didn't notice by the shortness of my post and my refusal to answer your 'questions' I didn't want to have this conversation, but you had to take some kind of moral high ground, aim to hurt me and make me look bad, and force the issue.

'Peace'.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Theres an awful lot of opinion on this sort of subject floating about. But reducing the issue down to its bare bones, a thirteen year old boy, DOES know the difference between right and wrong. One can argue differently if one wishes, but from my expirience, people who dont know the lay of the land by age ten, probably shouldnt be allowed the oppertunity to figure it out later if doing so presents a threat to others.

In this case, the creep should not be allowed his liberty so easily as he has been, and rights or not, should never have been allowed into a scenario where he might come into contact with a) his previous victim and/or b) potential secondary victims.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
#

There will never be any justice from the cradle to the grave whilst a 'perpetrator's'

needs/rights are put before that of any 'victim'

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I think what’s happening here is we’re dealing with a horrible issue so emotionally volatile it can be and very often is painful for all involved.

We’re also dealing with two personalities that for whatever reason do not ‘click’. That’s yours and mine, lol. That doesn’t mean you’re bad and I am good or visa versa - it just means people are unique in how they react to issues, especially issues so time bomb like and ready to explode. Maybe we should make a pact not to respond to each others post in threads regarding issues such as this one.

You know I’m a strong advocate of abuse victims. As much as I can I don’t allow excuses for the perpetrators of crimes against children to slip by. That’s not saying you do. But like you can be sensitive on how people respond to you? I’ve always got my antenna up for anything resembling leniency or excuse making towards a pedophile. I can’t. I’ve seen first hand far too many times just what a child victim has to go through - for their entire life - and if I am a champion of anything it will be for children.

Beyond that - I truly feel we as a society are fighting for our very existence and future. If we do not find a way to end childhood sexual abuse then we’re doomed. Doomed.

Again - back on point (this is not specifically directed at you) Sorry for the mom - sucks to be her - but she should not have been allowed to keep her job working around kids. Anywhere. Doesn’t sound fare does it? Too bad.

The 13 year old who raped the 4 year old? He should not be allowed into society ever again - until he can prove without a doubt he will not rape again. If that means never? Oh well. Remember I still want pedophile island where we dump them all and walk away.

peace

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Im not going to Lie,

if someone...anyone touched either of my children id murder them, the boy who has been put back into the mix with children is incredibly lucky, as a parent i would do time for my children, these types of stories (sexual predators of any age) seem to come up more and more frequently and honestly i just dont understand how the parents havnt been convicted of murder of the offenders, and like there families and everyone they love...

i mean i am usually an increadibly rational person....

but i just do not beleive i could contain myself, i fear what i'd become.....

the child (offender) should be taken out the school, and put into a school for "difficult" children, and to be honest, if they were made aware of what the child has done i would not be overly concerend, but they should never be given the chance to interact with children who are normal again especially his victim...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Agree

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why do we allow sub humans like this to remain in society.

As what he has is incurable he will re offend.

Therefore why doesn't the state do the world a favour and terminate his existence before he ruins another childs life.

When will society learn that terminating the existence of twisted animals like this will only better the world.

Why do we pain ourselves in looking for, or trying to cure these depredatory creatures.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Why is a 4 year old (still in pre-school) and a 13 year old (should be in 7th grade) at an elementary school together in the first place?

I do hope the grandmother had her grandson moved to a different school.

Therefore why doesn't the state do the world a favour and terminate his existence before he ruins another childs life.

You're advocating the death penalty for minors? Granted, the crime certainly should call for it, but that would be quite a slippery slope, don't you think?

My money is that grandma is just biding the next 5 years until the rapist is 18, and then she'll exact some revenge. I know I would. At the very least, I'd make sure that crime follows him around EVERYWHERE he goes.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

You're advocating the death penalty for minors? Granted, the crime certainly should call for it, but that would be quite a slippery slope, don't you think?

This individual is one sick,sick, puppy.

If he is capable to commit an act like this, not once, but twice at his age what will happen when he grows and his testosterone start's surging through his vein's, and his need grows.

He is a depredatory animal that cannot control what he does, he feels no remorse for his actions, his perversion is not controlable, on the contrary, it controls him.

The slippery slope began when we started to try to "reform" this type to person.

So the tree can survive it is sometime necessary to cut off weak branches.

If a dog bites it's owner once, they put it in a cage.
If it bites the owner twice, they put it down, because it can't be controlled, its classed as savage and a danger to society.

Why do we control our pets in this manner, yet give sub humans such as this "child" chance after chance to commit the same heinous crime against another small child.

Maybe next time the child wont live to tell the tale.

edit on 7-5-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join