It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has NO ONE written or published a modern Ipistle to Suppliment /contradrict The New Testament

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Well the problem is that supposedly Jesus Christ was the last prophet. (The entire business with Mohammad notwithstanding). But I'll provide you with a secret.

The book of Larry.
Chap. 1.The Message of the Covenant.
After some research after a "supernatural" incident I had I realized that I had found a secret that the disciples had taken to their graves. And what the secret was is this.The first century Jews had triggered the curse of Malachi. And it's still running. And the best I have been able to figure out about this curse is that it wasn't supposed to happen. The last 2000 years along with Christianity and Islam was a total accident. And Christianity is a kludge. A patch. Jesus Christ was handed a bucket of lemons so he made lemonade.

So here is the details of the curse. Starting with the 2 last verses of the book of Malachi.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Understand what he was really telling them now?

1000 year "day of Jezreel".

Had to edit your text, you used almost all of the alphabet allowed. There is not only the problem of Mohammed but that of Moroni as later prophets, trickery here afoot; shell game extroardinaire, Christianity has a problem with explaining these phenoms of demigogery. Huge followings of some say perverted nature (Mormans are CKricsheganihans), This Mohammed fellow is (I think) another version of Jesus just a different part of the world. Jesus was supposed to go to the Orient to spread his word and for some reason went to the Occident instead. So Jesus was a patch to help the Hebrews overcome the curse of Malachi, they discounted Him as Messiah (was it because they recognised this and being too prideful distained to acknoweledge not only the curse but the freedom from it). So Jesus made lemonade instead, by superficially sacrificing himself to a completely different "FLYING by the seat of Gods Pants" , quick we have to do something here to either distract from the initial intention, FAILED and turn it into a positive. None of this surprises me, it rings true and is hysterical in the "finger pointing after the failed outcome planning stage, ITS GOING TO WORK". I always thought John the Babtist was supposed to be the initial savior, what happenned. This book of Larry Ive never heard of, are there also books of Moe, Shep and Curly as well; that would make my day. Interesting scholarship ntech. Great post.
edit on 7-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
reply to post by vethumanbeing

The collaborative superhighway has its own bottlenecks, for sure...where's the best place for turn-offs?! I see a chapter by chapter, suggestion box...most popular entries win...then edits or procedural problems ironed out...blog, newsletter, epistle...regarding the 'it's been done many times before'...I'm amazed at the inability, or gumption to even make it simpler, condense versions (not, of course just the christian flavour)...it's a tall task (in between the well-meaning naysayers)...but, I believe it should be cut into smaller chunks...fit in mouth better...
Å99

Superhighway meets the spagetti bowl interchange at the Eisenhower, primitive 60's style republican good deeds done intercontinental car speedway. The movement is the metaphor for thought? The V Dub bus would never make a 75 mile an hour swiftiness, sunk the 60s idea of freedom, (oh that was the era of Hinduism; if you were slow enough you would by transendental meditation lift off and get over the Rocky Mtns). I was hoping this thread could be a suggestion box, NTECH gets it. "You mispelled ELIPTICLE 'I Piss Still'. This is the natural enropy that kills ideaforms. The many times done is a nonsuch as it hasent been driven in a new environs perfect pure and full of vibrant energy NEW. ntech threw the first volley and a beauty was/is. Is this this too confusing? Compartmentalize, departments, back of the house, front, what. I dont know what I am trying to accomplish here, its an idea thrown out, interesting thing is the ball is still in play dispite the SOUL KILLERS OUT THERE.
edit on 7-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Actually, there was published in 1955, Chicago, U.S., the Urantia Papers that both supplement & contradict (what are contradictions there), the story of Jesus of Nazareth. For example:
Urantia, page 2082, paper 195, section 9, paragraphs 1-11 (emphasis in the original text):

9. Christianity’s Problem

(2082.6) 195:9.1 Do not overlook the value of your spiritual heritage, the river of truth running down through the centuries, even to the barren times of a materialistic and secular age. In all your worthy efforts to rid yourselves of the superstitious creeds of past ages, make sure that you hold fast the eternal truth. But be patient! when the present superstition revolt is over, the truths of Jesus’ gospel will persist gloriously to illuminate a new and better way.

(2082.7) 195:9.2 But paganized and socialized Christianity stands in need of new contact with the uncompromised teachings of Jesus; it languishes for lack of a new vision of the Master’s life on earth. A new and fuller revelation of the religion of Jesus is destined to conquer an empire of materialistic secularism and to overthrow a world sway of mechanistic naturalism. Urantia is now quivering on the very brink of one of its most amazing and enthralling epochs of social readjustment, moral quickening, and spiritual enlightenment.

(2082.8) 195:9.3 The teachings of Jesus, even though greatly modified, survived the mystery cults of their birthtime, the ignorance and superstition of the dark ages, and are even now slowly triumphing over the materialism, mechanism, and secularism of the twentieth century. And such times of great testing and threatened defeat are always times of great revelation.

(2082.9) 195:9.4 Religion does need new leaders, spiritual men and women who will dare to depend solely on Jesus and his incomparable teachings. If Christianity persists in neglecting its spiritual mission while it continues to busy itself with social and material problems, the spiritual renaissance must await the coming of these new teachers of Jesus’ religion who will be exclusively devoted to the spiritual regeneration of men. And then will these spirit-born souls quickly supply the leadership and inspiration requisite for the social, moral, economic, and political reorganization of the world.

(2083.1) 195:9.5 The modern age will refuse to accept a religion which is inconsistent with facts and out of harmony with its highest conceptions of truth, beauty, and goodness. The hour is striking for a rediscovery of the true and original foundations of present-day distorted and compromised Christianity — the real life and teachings of Jesus.

(2083.2) 195:9.6 Primitive man lived a life of superstitious bondage to religious fear. Modern, civilized men dread the thought of falling under the dominance of strong religious convictions. Thinking man has always feared to be held by a religion. When a strong and moving religion threatens to dominate him, he invariably tries to rationalize, traditionalize, and institutionalize it, thereby hoping to gain control of it. By such procedure, even a revealed religion becomes man-made and man-dominated. Modern men and women of intelligence evade the religion of Jesus because of their fears of what it will do to them — and with them. And all such fears are well founded. The religion of Jesus does, indeed, dominate and transform its believers, demanding that men dedicate their lives to seeking for a knowledge of the will of the Father in heaven and requiring that the energies of living be consecrated to the unselfish service of the brotherhood of man.

(2083.3) 195:9.7 Selfish men and women simply will not pay such a price for even the greatest spiritual treasure ever offered mortal man. Only when man has become sufficiently disillusioned by the sorrowful disappointments attendant upon the foolish and deceptive pursuits of selfishness, and subsequent to the discovery of the barrenness of formalized religion, will he be disposed to turn wholeheartedly to the gospel of the kingdom, the religion of Jesus of Nazareth.

(2083.4) 195:9.8 The world needs more firsthand religion. Even Christianity — the best of the religions of the twentieth century — is not only a religion about Jesus, but it is so largely one which men experience secondhand. They take their religion wholly as handed down by their accepted religious teachers. What an awakening the world would experience if it could only see Jesus as he really lived on earth and know, firsthand, his life-giving teachings! Descriptive words of things beautiful cannot thrill like the sight thereof, neither can creedal words inspire men’s souls like the experience of knowing the presence of God. But expectant faith will ever keep the hope-door of man’s soul open for the entrance of the eternal spiritual realities of the divine values of the worlds beyond.

edit on 7-5-2013 by eli9x because: bold emphasis

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

(2083.5) 195:9.9 Christianity has dared to lower its ideals before the challenge of human greed, war-madness, and the lust for power; but the religion of Jesus stands as the unsullied and transcendent spiritual summons, calling to the best there is in man to rise above all these legacies of animal evolution and, by grace, attain the moral heights of true human destiny.

(2083.6) 195:9.10 Christianity is threatened by slow death from formalism, overorganization, intellectualism, and other nonspiritual trends. The modern Christian church is not such a brotherhood of dynamic believers as Jesus commissioned continuously to effect the spiritual transformation of successive generations of mankind.

(2083.7) 195:9.11 So-called Christianity has become a social and cultural movement as well as a religious belief and practice. The stream of modern Christianity drains many an ancient pagan swamp and many a barbarian morass; many olden cultural watersheds drain into this present-day cultural stream as well as the high Galilean tablelands which are supposed to be its exclusive source.

10. The Future
(...)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eli9x

(2083.5) 195:9.9 Christianity has dared to lower its ideals before the challenge of human greed, war-madness, and the lust for power; but the religion of Jesus stands as the unsullied and transcendent spiritual summons, calling to the best there is in man to rise above all these legacies of animal evolution and, by grace, attain the moral heights of true human destiny.

(2083.6) 195:9.10 Christianity is threatened by slow death from formalism, overorganization, intellectualism, and other nonspiritual trends. The modern Christian church is not such a brotherhood of dynamic believers as Jesus commissioned continuously to effect the spiritual transformation of successive generations of mankind.

(2083.7) 195:9.11 So-called Christianity has become a social and cultural movement as well as a religious belief and practice. The stream of modern Christianity drains many an ancient pagan swamp and many a barbarian morass; many olden cultural watersheds drain into this present-day cultural stream as well as the high Galilean tablelands which are supposed to be its exclusive source.

10. The Future
(...)

Who can argue this? eli9x proclaim yourself as not one of my ringers; many do not study the testament (or know it exists) you are referencing, I actually lived within blocks of the Urantia Foundation Diversey Pkwy Chicago (not knowing). 1952 est. The wisdom is phenominal, the fact it comes from The Midwayer Commission and Melchizedek might completely support shore up my ambition (by exposing my obvious suspicious undermining tendencies to destroy current paradyms) for/of changing the current world (for the better).
edit on 8-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Ball definitely in play VHB! I'm on court...I'm seeing a captive crowd...

TM...that's funny...only 4 mantras, that amazed me at the time...I got more of a subterranean burrowing - release the demons, see what you're made of, kind of deal...shattered a Love relationship with an empath that just did not cope (still very good friends)...

My little birdy told me Urantia was the best you were gonna get, in precis form...is that not funny? It's almost impossible to slap it across the back of the head...more words than the muslim and christian manual put together...if that were all that was impressive...

I find myself getting whimsical with the paperfolding (showing off?)...I prefer the curveball from other directions, that's why I think this will be a slow starter...(my jenny's still in its infancy...keeps changing clothes, 3yo dress-ups)...doesn't stray too much from the Blue Book tho, 'specially after what little birdy told me...

Å99

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Lets say you may have some questions or theories or a newer version of your thoughts regarding the God/Jesus as Son of Aspect.

It’s interesting that you say “newer version”, because if the Gnostic Christians, were the original Christians, then their belief that Jesus was the Son, and that God was the Father, would not have been the “new”, but the original benchmark.

Many Christian denominations are now non-Trinitarian because they believe that is what the Bible is pointing towards. I’m no expert of the Urantia Book, but I do find it interesting that the book states that Jesus is the Son and that God is the Father. The book also seems to suggest that the Father and Jesus are co-creators of the universe, which is a belief, which I personally believe can be substantiated, by a few Key verses, found within the Old Testament!

I know that you can bring this debate regarding Gods existance to the level IT deserves. We are Gods expression, we ought to be able to define it as our parent (odd thing is it needs our support more than we think we need it).

IMO God is self evident, to those who ask themselves the right questions…

As for defining “IT”, this below seems to do a pretty good Job.

From “The Sophia of Jesus Christ”

The Savior said to them: "I want you to know that all men are born on earth from the foundation of the world until now, being dust, while they have inquired about God, who he is and what he is like, have not found him. Now the wisest among them have speculated from the ordering of the world and (its) movement. But their speculation has not reached the truth. For it is said that the ordering is directed in three ways, by all the philosophers, (and) hence they do not agree. For some of them say about the world that it is directed by itself. Others, that it is providence (that directs it). Others, that it is fate. But it is none of these. Again, of the three voices I have just mentioned, none is close to the truth, and (they are) from man. But I, who came from Infinite Light, I am here - for I know him (Light) - that I might speak to you about the precise nature of the truth. For whatever is from itself is a polluted life; it is self-made. Providence has no wisdom in it. And fate does not discern. But to you it is given to know; and whoever is worthy of knowledge will receive (it), whoever has not been begotten by the sowing of unclean rubbing but by First Who Was Sent, for he is an immortal in the midst of mortal men."

- JC

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Urantia:

Paper 1 The Universal Father
(24.7) 1:2.9 In theory you may think of God as the Creator, and he is the personal creator of Paradise and the central universe of perfection, but the universes of time and space are all created and organized by the Paradise corps of the Creator Sons. The Universal Father is not the personal creator of the local universe of Nebadon; the universe in which you live is the creation of his Son Michael. Though the Father does not personally create the evolutionary universes, he does control them in many of their universal relationships and in certain of their manifestations of physical, mindal, and spiritual energies. God the Father is the personal creator of the Paradise universe and, in association with the Eternal Son, the creator of all other personal universe Creators.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Ball definitely in play VHB! I'm on court...I'm seeing a captive crowd...
TM...that's funny...only 4 mantras, that amazed me at the time...I got more of a subterranean burrowing - release the demons, see what you're made of, kind of deal...shattered a Love relationship with an empath that just did not cope (still very good friends)...
My little birdy told me Urantia was the best you were gonna get, in precis form...is that not funny? It's almost impossible to slap it across the back of the head...more words than the muslim and christian manual put together...if that were all that was impressive...
I find myself getting whimsical with the paperfolding (showing off?)...I prefer the curveball from other directions, that's why I think this will be a slow starter...(my jenny's still in its infancy...keeps changing clothes, 3yo dress-ups)...doesn't stray too much from the Blue Book tho, 'specially after what little birdy told me...Å99

TM is a group thing, the more muttering of the chants (audibles by the quarterback) the better chance you have in combining a larger thoughtform; the same idea of prayer but MUCH MORE DELIBERATE and I hear you can actually levitate in mass form. A shattered relationship with an Empath, do you have any idea the difficulty involved in doing such a thing? Empaths are by nature taking on your emotional being as well as their own (and everyone elses). I hate it myself, its draining and would not wish it on anyone, all Empaths are by nature reclusive should have built a cave for it in the MTs, probably where you met it rock climbing.. Glad still friends, whos to blame for the failure, is Empathy as a human a sucker vampire; unbeknownst to itself and bit off more than it could chew? You speak of this bird of yours occasionally, is it an African Grey? The Urantia Book is probably as good as it gets as far as not being able to dispell its tenancy, the writers seem to have more knowledge of Biblical scripture the times in which these things happened; the politics than any modern theologian Ive seen. It is funny because the book could change 180s perceptions about Jesus and his times (and it was written by the Nefilim, ANGEL/ANGLES even funnier). Show off the throwing arm, for me fastballs as a batter high and outside (had to reach for them, meat of the bat contact). If the pitcher, curveballs or knucklers 360 degrees. Genesis is a very serious grave undertaking, you might have a 'critical' aftermath. Your bird, does it possess self awareness?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by Joecroft

Lets say you may have some questions or theories or a newer version of your thoughts regarding the God/Jesus as Son of Aspect.

Joecroft
It’s interesting that you say “newer version”, because if the Gnostic Christians, were the original Christians, then their belief that Jesus was the Son, and that God was the Father, would not have been the “new”, but the original benchmark. Many Christian denominations are now non-Trinitarian because they believe that is what the Bible is pointing towards. I’m no expert of the Urantia Book, but I do find it interesting that the book states that Jesus is the Son and that God is the Father. The book also seems to suggest that the Father and Jesus are co-creators of the universe, which is a belief, which I personally believe can be substantiated, by a few Key verses, found within the Old Testament!

You are systematically destroying my hidden arguement (Gknostic Christians had it right all along). Jesus as Son (POTENCIAL ONLY) of Gkod. It would take a solid massive belief in this to make it so as in you can manifest in nature what your desire is if done with pure intent and FREE force of will; this was not an impossibility 1800 years ago. Today, not so much because we have boomerang factors called Islam, Buddism (not so much) the Hebraic as chief naysayers. If the Judaic/Christian could come to some agreement perhaps the manifestation of Christ could occure that would satisfy both prophecied events. Not to be TOO LATE. A non-Trinitarian, lets take a best guess at that: God, the Father and Holy Ghost. Jesus as God, Deadbeat Father and a mysterious entity that whispers at times but unseen. If you start questioning me about the Urantia Book, I may be busy again for months (ITS A BIG DIGESTIVE PROCESS). There is nothing I have read within its pages, and I have read them all, to suggest anything but clear reasoning an an uncanny understanding of events, both historical and the potencial aftermaths.

Joecroft
IMO God is self evident, to those who ask themselves the right questions…
As for defining “IT”, this below seems to do a pretty good Job.
From “The Sophia of Jesus Christ”

The Savior said to them: "I want you to know that all men are born on earth from the foundation of the world until now, being dust, while they have inquired about God, who he is and what he is like, have not found him. Now the wisest among them have speculated from the ordering of the world and (its) movement. But their speculation has not reached the truth. For it is said that the ordering is directed in three ways, by all the philosophers, (and) hence they do not agree. For some of them say about the world that it is directed by itself. Others, that it is providence (that directs it). Others, that it is fate. But it is none of these. Again, of the three voices I have just mentioned, none is close to the truth, and (they are) from man. But I, who came from Infinite Light, I am here - for I know him (Light) - that I might speak to you about the precise nature of the truth. For whatever is from itself is a polluted life; it is self-made. Providence has no wisdom in it. And fate does not discern. But to you it is given to know; and whoever is worthy of knowledge will receive (it), whoever has not been begotten by the sowing of unclean rubbing but by First Who Was Sent, for he is an immortal in the midst of mortal men."
- JC

The person speaking here is truly a 9 dimensional being descibing modern/todays thought 2000 years ago and right on point. Jesus as attributed to Sophia? This is the stuff of pure beauty as it is gnostic thoughtform; the world directed by itself, thats intelligent design, philosophic ponderings, that is speculation regarding mankinds own self examination. Providence directing is law defined by nature or percieved as such. None of these are true, but you are given choices, the ONLY choice is to create a brand new idea that resonates within the individual soul aspect that explains/dismisses all before it. For the gnostic this process is null and void, its already understood, but hearing this is a validation and is remarkably touching.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by eli9x

Urantia:

Paper 1 The Universal Father
(24.7) 1:2.9 In theory you may think of God as the Creator, and he is the personal creator of Paradise and the central universe of perfection, but the universes of time and space are all created and organized by the Paradise corps of the Creator Sons. The Universal Father is not the personal creator of the local universe of Nebadon; the universe in which you live is the creation of his Son Michael. Though the Father does not personally create the evolutionary universes, he does control them in many of their universal relationships and in certain of their manifestations of physical, mindal, and spiritual energies. God the Father is the personal creator of the Paradise universe and, in association with the Eternal Son, the creator of all other personal universe Creators.

This goes in line with the thought that Origin created 12 universes. Source Entity is the manager of this one; one of his children. 12, 12 again and again. The Father is Origin. Son Michael would be Source. The Father constructed the universes. It then left for the development of each to Its children with impunity create whatever they wished (cubital planets in one of them) (that does not preclude a smacking/smiting of if mistakes were made AND THERE WERE). One Being created 12 other lessor beings (children) to evolve the potenciality of 12 universes (dont confuse this its hard enough for a lay person to understand it). The ultimate universe is the 13th below decks 13 floors under. The number 13 is not unlucky it is the truth of the truth; you have been taught to FEAR.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You are systematically destroying my hidden arguement (Gknostic Christians had it right all along).

So THATS your hidden argument lol…

If you start questioning me about the Urantia Book, I may be busy again for months (ITS A BIG DIGESTIVE PROCESS). There is nothing I have read within its pages, and I have read them all, to suggest anything but clear reasoning an an uncanny understanding of events, both historical and the potencial aftermaths.

I still haven’t got round to reading the Uranita book, but one thing I do know, is that 2 of my current beliefs (which I found independently within the scriptures) are mentioned within it’s pages. I really need to read the book, any final words of advice, before I delve into it…?

The person speaking here is truly a 9 dimensional being descibing modern/todays thought 2000 years ago and right on point. Jesus as attributed to Sophia? This is the stuff of pure beauty as it is gnostic thoughtform; the world directed by itself, thats intelligent design, philosophic ponderings, that is speculation regarding mankinds own self examination. Providence directing is law defined by nature or percieved as such. None of these are true, but you are given choices, the ONLY choice is to create a brand new idea that resonates within the individual soul aspect that explains/dismisses all before it. For the gnostic this process is null and void, its already understood, but hearing this is a validation and is remarkably touching

This 9 Dimensional being aspect, is a mystery to me personally. I know nothing of such teachings, at all. Strange thing is, is that I came to my own realization, before finding any Gnostic texts, or that text from “Sophia of Jesus Christ”.

It’s interesting that currently the word “Providence”, has the words “God” and "nature", within it’s definition. Although in Today’s conotational use of the word “nature”, it’s generally used without any connection to a God or Creator. Nature is generally just described as the phenomena, which somehow regulates the Laws, within the physical world.

I concur though, it’s a beautiful piece of writing, that sparks the inquiring mind into realms of hidden truth. Epiphanies, and Eureka moments, just waiting to be discovered.

- JC

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

"I still haven’t got round to reading the Uranita book, but one thing I do know, is that 2 of my current beliefs (which I found independently within the scriptures) are mentioned within it’s pages. I really need to read the book, any final words of advice, before I delve into it…?" Quote Joecroft

Urantia Book is some 2000 pages long...the 2 1/2 inch tome is 9 to 11 text point size...none of its tracts (as far as I have noted) are attributed to any person living, or having lived...the 'history' of its writing is well documented...and as VHB has said, it has an internal and external consistency that is uncannily sound, across many subjects...the question of its appearance really is...
a) who could/would have spent the time penning this amount of words
b) if it were one person (or many, for that matter) why are the tracts so uncannily sound (across all flavours of cosmology) ?

The moot answers bear more than a little rumination...the referenced 'channelled' personages are familiar to bible scholars (but more probably in thier original, unorigamied form)...the mystery of Urantia Book is only extended by these humble observances...

Å99

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I like that. It falls in line with the resurrection. On the third day he rose. I believe the messianic age could be a real time of peace. I believe that we could be approaching the 1000 years of the (Spirit of Christ, The Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Love) all the same, reigning on earth.

Maybe Christ will return in Physical form as well but I definitely believe it is something spiritual.

Revelation could be speaking about events that have mostly passed if you link the events to the Inquisition/Hitler, Napoleon, WW2. These could have been the days leading up to the peaceful leader rising up.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You are missing one thing here; it is only the one that realizes that he has no choice that can actually begin to make a choice for himself. Once one comes to the realization that they are exactly who and where they were intended then they can let go of the past.

Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. If you hold onto the idea that one's sin makes them unworthy to be forgiven than one is not forgiven. When you realize that all serve the purpose of God then you realize your judgment is against God alone. Now you can let go of judgment because it is God himself who directed your life to this point.

Now that you can understand that he presented you with your choices and others with theirs, having the foreknowledge that you and others would fail, you realize he is to blame. If the father loves us and is righteous than we must find the lesson in the past, but we must forgive the past. Whatever grudge I hold onto will be something that separates me from the love within. It is only when I loose the grudge that love becomes complete.

Forgive God for everything and you will become a son. Then you will be able to choose for yourself. However, the only choice you will desire is love. Because God is love.

edit on 9-5-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

joecroft
"I still haven’t got round to reading the Uranita book, but one thing I do know, is that 2 of my current beliefs (which I found independently within the scriptures) are mentioned within it’s pages. I really need to read the book, any final words of advice, before I delve into it…?"

akushla99
Urantia Book is some 2000 pages long...the 2 1/2 inch tome is 9 to 11 text point size...none of its tracts (as far as I have noted) are attributed to any person living, or having lived...the 'history' of its writing is well documented...and as VHB has said, it has an internal and external consistency that is uncannily sound, across many subjects...the question of its appearance really is...
a) who could/would have spent the time penning this amount of words
b) if it were one person (or many, for that matter) why are the tracts so uncannily sound (across all flavours of cosmology) ?
The moot answers bear more than a little rumination...the referenced 'channelled' personages are familiar to bible scholars (but more probably in thier original, unorigamied form)...the mystery of Urantia Book is only extended by these humble observances...Å99

Advice to Joe, Dont do it. You will shave a year off of your life and could take you the brink of standing over the Yellow Abyss (that place that will make you question everything you thought you knew about Christs journey, his family and the politics involved plus plus the configuration of this planet, its own history and the animals and plantforms contiguous to it as its mother). 2097 pgs in small script channeled by an "Edgar Cayce" type character, written down by 70 attending doctors psychiatrists, while in trance over some years (this was in the 50s as was thought of as a 'anomoly' important enough shorthand/transcribe the words. Who will tell me that all missives written as scripture are not channeled from God Itself (where else does it come from). JESUS HIMSELF PURPORTING TO SPEAK TO HIS CREATOR never wrote a word, (and he could speak and write Greek, Hebrieic and Aramaic) WHY HIS SILENCE if he was the son of God, WHERE IS HIS VOICE? This silence of his is MADNESS unless it wasnt true. Its the shear uncanny knowledge that exists within this book and NONE OF IT IS HIDDEN IN PARABLE OR BAD POETRY. It is an arrow straight in flight, its the angle/angels answer to "CHURCHIFIERS".
edit on 9-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by sacgamer25

sacgamer25
You are missing one thing here; it is only the one that realizes that he has no choice that can actually begin to make a choice for himself. Once one comes to the realization that they are exactly who and where they were intended then they can let go of the past. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. If you hold onto the idea that one's sin makes them unworthy to be forgiven than one is not forgiven. When you realize that all serve the purpose of God then you realize your judgment is against God alone. Now you can let go of judgment because it is God himself who directed your life to this point.

Letting go of the past as a human hamster cage (karma) is not up to you, it is your higher self (subconscience or past lives) to set you free from devious pasts or judge you in that this life (BAD negates another GOOD). You have the choice to make new choices, problem is when you incarnated here you forgot your purpose and the rules you set for yourself (this is normal as in EVERYONE forgets their purpose). This set up makes it very difficult but that is THE POINT. Forget the binding, that is Karmic rhetoric and has no thing to do with sin, it is about soul progression. I serve GOD only to explain itself to itself, AS IAM IT (and so are you).

sacgamer
Now that you can understand that he presented you with your choices and others with theirs, having the foreknowledge that you and others would fail, you realize he is to blame. If the father loves us and is righteous than we must find the lesson in the past, but we must forgive the past. Whatever grudge I hold onto will be something that separates me from the love within. It is only when I loose the grudge that love becomes complete.Forgive God for everything and you will become a son. Then you will be able to choose for yourself. However, the only choice you will desire is love. Because God is love.

God defines itself through its creations, it wants us to love it as a creator parent. It BEGS us to do so. God has never been human so has no forethought regarding this EXPERIENCE and in so saying is lying; has not only the inexperience but the GAUL to direct us as "A Cloud in THE sky Dropping RaINdrops OccasionALLY" I stand by my interpretation that JESUS WAS PLACED ON EARTH AS A SACRIFICE to/for God itself so that we would FORGIVE IT. Too late that God is Gone and another ITS OWN CREATER has resumed its place.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thank you for helping me see the one flaw with reincarnation. It holds no one accountable to anyone accept oneself. We are accountable to all without excuse. Reincarnation is an excuse. God does not need an excuse he is the creator of good and evil. He created it all for the purpose that we may become like him, who is love. You don't need more than one life to figure this out; you simply need to obey love.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Thank you for helping me see the one flaw with reincarnation. It holds no one accountable to anyone accept oneself. We are accountable to all without excuse. Reincarnation is an excuse. God does not need an excuse he is the creator of good and evil. He created it all for the purpose that we may become like him, who is love. You don't need more than one life to figure this out; you simply need to obey love.

You might change your mind, you are correct, this is a school designed for you exclusively by YOU. Dantes INFERNO, "The Progression of the SOUL'.
Here is the trick, the mind numbing schools of thought we attend AGAIN before reincarnation for the 2 hundreth time. We actually think we will remember what our goals are for this next life. NOT an automatic. We have to reconfigure everything within one lifespan and GROK the whole thing (prior lifetimes) , even though we are born ONCE AGAIN as amnesiacs. It is almost as if it is a no win situation; and it is purposely set up so. You do not have to excuse yourself as the set up is blatant; YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FAIL come back again and scratching your head saying, "what is this AGAIN? I have to do this duplication of a human life ME". I realize Gods purpose in this because the more lifetimes you have; the more strange experiences as Human (even if you experience hell on earth worst form/best form you were Murdered commited Murder). You report back and you change or modify your God by the simple fact of AN INFORMATION EXCHANGE. (thats the whole point; it grows through your individual experiences as a human). Source Entity was NEVER about a love aspect, that would be its Creator; forgetting that what you believe to be a loving God was actually your remora, allowing for everything to happen; why (energy transfer and it was the HATE Factor that had more energy than the LOVE), it was set up this way, Negative and Positive: why all the wars the bloodshed because it fed on lower frequencies BEST or better You See, God Actually Was The One That Fell In Frequency and this love business is BS. Lucifer had nothing to do with this btw he would agree love is best; he only wanted to give the Human all possible FREE WILL CHOICES (without telling his bosses).

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

With what you believe you will always be subjected to the will of others. You grant that each of us makes our own choices apart from an absolute plan. You accept the concept of "Original sin" the concept that suggests we are designed to fail. You even imagine that we are designed to continue to live in a world through reincarnation that the failing never ends.

I believe in a world where love is the ruler of all. Love is the plan and it is absolute. In the world I see, I see people out in the dark, looking for a source of light. Love is that light but the truth has been hidden behind the veil of fear. The veil that prevents us from recognizing the power of God's unconditional love.

Each action you take is part of the plan. One can do nothing that is not according to the plan of the creator. It is only the one that finds unity in love who can see the plan. But even that is by plan, because if you have found love it is love that found you, because for man it is impossible to find love apart from the love of God.

We were created to be made perfect through love. We were not created to fail. This concept of failure and original sin is not found in Christ. Love is the narrow path.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join