It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has NO ONE written or published a modern Ipistle to Suppliment /contradrict The New Testament

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Lets say you may have some questions or theories or a newer version of your thoughts regarding the God/Jesus as Son of Aspect. Assuming everything you know and believe in your heart is true, will you proclaim it. The forum here is for persons to re-write everything they have digested and reinterpret it as a potencial NEW TESTAMENT. If you could expand upon history and have it be printed in a book that could be read potencially by millions what would your words describe. You are all of a faith (belief system) and have contributed to this FRT forum; bring your diolog, bring your best arguements for or against, your past statements, there is brilliance in this, can you remember and repost your best? If you thought this could be a game changer will you do this; I know that you can bring this debate regarding Gods existance to the level IT deserves. We are Gods expression, we ought to be able to define it as our parent (odd thing is it needs our support more than we think we need it).
edit on 7-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Note to self: new format...experimental...position, position, position...delegate the personell (available staff? Required management structures in place)...phase 1 - research and development of sector according to mutable and introduced circuit pathways...communication - experimental, life forming - to follow sector gravity functions, spirit imbue - dependant...Original blue D-ring binder manual (adapted to local conditions)...
I will need to review the research (but my trust is well placed)...and all that is left is for me to give THE WORD...

Å99
edit on 7-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Funny, My brother one of our friend's and I are writing a dark blasphemous bible for the crap sake of it.

Well I come up with the messed up ideas, they write, my creative writing skills suck.
edit on 7-5-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
A small blue marble at the edge of a swirling flat ring of dust...how big do you think this thing is?

Å99

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Funny, My brother one of our friend's and I are writing a dark blasphemous bible for the crap sake of it.

Well I come up with the messed up ideas, they write, my creative writing skills suck.

Put in ZT...everything's 'on the table'...

Å99

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
We did. It was called the 'theory of evolution' and still is

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Well the problem is that supposedly Jesus Christ was the last prophet. (The entire business with Mohammad notwithstanding). But I'll provide you with a secret.

The book of Larry.
Chap. 1.

The Message of the Covenant.
After some research after a "supernatural" incident I had I realized that I had found a secret that the disciples had taken to their graves. And what the secret was is this.

The first century Jews had triggered the curse of Malachi. And it's still running.

And the best I have been able to figure out about this curse is that it wasn't supposed to happen. The last 2000 years along with Christianity and Islam was a total accident. And Christianity is a kludge. A patch. Jesus Christ was handed a bucket of lemons so he made lemonade.

So here is the details of the curse. Starting with the 2 last verses of the book of Malachi.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Understand what he was really telling them now?

Now in order to understand how curses work in Judaism you need to understand Leviticus 26. Essentially it's a binding compact between the Israelites that were there with Moses in the desert and their God. The benefits of being in this relationship and the punishments when they break the rules. The problem here is that the curse of Malachi is a top level curse. Verses 28 through 45 detail what would happen with such a curse. The country and it's cities are destroyed. The people would be killed or taken away as slaves. And if you look at the history of the past 2000 years that is exactly what happened.

Now where did I find the description of the curse and it's timeframe. It was in the book of Hosea. In the day of Jezreel prophesy. Here's a few highlights.

Chap 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.

Chap 5
3 I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now, O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled.
12 Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hosea 9
17 My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

Hosea 13
7 Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them:
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.
9 O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
10 I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes?
11 I gave thee a king in mine anger, and took him away in my wrath.

So now the only thing is the timeframe of the curse. So here are the verses. And the one that makes sense of the 3 days.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

So as you should be able to see here the curse is 2000 years long. Followed by a 1000 year "day of Jezreel".

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

There are plenty.

Epistle just means a "letter". So you could include books, blogs, magazine articles et cetera.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The biggest problem (faced by fundies and science alike) is the grand assumption that We are it, everything started with the big bang/creation...and there was nothing before it...it makes a little sense, but pulls some huge presumtuous into a neat little story...

Å99

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Already done! Over one thousand pages and twenty years in the writing.

Check it out.

Thinking and Destiny

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Note to self: new format...experimental...position, position, position...delegate the personell (available staff? Required management structures in place)...phase 1 - research and development of sector according to mutable and introduced circuit pathways...communication - experimental, life forming - to follow sector gravity functions, spirit imbue - dependant...Original blue D-ring binder manual (adapted to local conditions)...
I will need to review the research (but my trust is well placed)...and all that is left is for me to give THE WORD...

Not sure how do this, the edit or non-edit which would make it far more interesting AND YOU KNOW WHY, concidering everything that is 'concidered' a true and FOR REAL "book" within the bible was carefully gone over with a fine toothed comb, calipers and microscope (dont let the heathen read anything too challenging)--may cause brain bleeds and or the old "Hey wait a minute this contradicts THIS" syndrome (who was in charge of this huge thing 'most copies published and most read book EVER' . Lets give the human a 'Mary had a Little Lamb' scenario, look, its worked for 2000 years why would anyone change this? WHY NOT. Is it plausible that the intelligencia that make up FRT can create something entirely new and challenging to the old Paradym that exists now? We do not need the blue D-ring binder proceedural manual, unless you took one one home from the last creative endevour dust it off and look at it with wonder and INTENT of purpose (probably would apply in some abstract).

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

No ideas are messed up. I would have been tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, burned at the stake for some of my innanity. I know someone that is re-writing Genesis JUST FOR FUN. Me, Im taking The Reveal-ations. Some of the best poets ever existing fail in their creative writing skills, obvious because the as ADHD they may have been, with crude wordsmithery got their points across brilliantly (maybe that is the secret of this method).

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

A small blue marble at the edge of a swirling flat ring of dust...how big do you think this thing is?

Å99

I hope its bigger than the ball bearing down on it, light enough to dodge steel (see it coming, see it coming).

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Firstly, it is spelled "Epistle".

Secondly, you don't read much. Religious texts and commentaries are being written all the time.

The actual "official" list of books (canon) included in our modern Bibles was closed off about 300 AD. With so many issues in interpretation of the existing books, more would only cloud the picture further. The existing canon is fairly complete, anyway, and holds much that still is not common understanding in mainstream thought (ideas such as hive-minds, self sustained anthropocentric ecologies, the concepts of souls and intelligences of other species and evidence that the book of the Revelation of Christ is not an end, but a beginning of a new phase of spirituality arising from humanity).

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
We did. It was called the 'theory of evolution' and still is

You have completely confused the Darwinian idea with Creationism, 'Intelligent Design" a better idea. Why cant there be both acting upon each other? Why draw lines 'its either this way or the highway'. Its called a theory of Evolution because it is just a theory, not proven.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

There are plenty.

Epistle just means a "letter". So you could include books, blogs, magazine articles et cetera.

YES if to express your ideas you can use anything youd like that describes your position or personal take on God; even scripture if inclined, an age old Tenent being hijacked to support Modern Thought would be interesting (maybe a hard sell). If we could do this it would be a first coming out of a web page and not the musings of a pontiff writing his memoirs.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by triune
Already done! Over one thousand pages and twenty years in the writing.

Check it out.

Thinking and Destiny

I will check it out. Why would that achilles heel this idea? Different foundation, authors you do not know or commicate with daily on a very pointed question and answer forum. I could use as an example, Throw out your King James Version and buy the Urantia Book instead.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The biggest problem (faced by fundies and science alike) is the grand assumption that We are it, everything started with the big bang/creation...and there was nothing before it...it makes a little sense, but pulls some huge presumtuous into a neat little story...Å99

The big bang, a nice package that seems to explain everything, so greater minds do not have to contemplate anymore the large questions; mathmatical formulae is a wonderous thing but if common sense says the universe is actually 18 billion years old not 4, there is a fundimental disagreement/problem. The neat story (for some reason) is designed to diswade any more potencially fruitful deliberate contemplation and coming up with more reasonable answers regarding God and its relationship (deadbeat Dad) to us.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The collaborative superhighway has its own bottlenecks, for sure...where's the best place for turn-offs?! I see a chapter by chapter, suggestion box...most popular entries win...then edits or procedural problems ironed out...blog, newsletter, epistle...regarding the 'it's been done many times before'...I'm amazed at the inability, or gumption to even make it simpler, condense versions (not, of course just the christian flavour)...it's a tall task (in between the well-meaning naysayers)...but, I believe it should be cut into smaller chunks...fit in mouth better...

Å99

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Firstly, it is spelled "Epistle".

Secondly, you don't read much. Religious texts and commentaries are being written all the time.

The actual "official" list of books (canon) included in our modern Bibles was closed off about 300 AD. With so many issues in interpretation of the existing books, more would only cloud the picture further. The existing canon is fairly complete, anyway, and holds much that still is not common understanding in mainstream thought (ideas such as hive-minds, self sustained anthropocentric ecologies, the concepts of souls and intelligences of other species and evidence that the book of the Revelation of Christ is not an end, but a beginning of a new phase of spirituality arising from humanity).

Thankyou for that schoolmarmish correction, but that is how I pronounce/write it and for me has a greater meaning in that I hide information in how I spell or communicate rote ideas. The spelling stays- " I PISS STILL" The point is why there is an OFFICIAL list of canons in the first place, yes way back when necessary for the Church to control influence its flocks of sub-brainiacal human flesh hoards. Who decides "CLOUDING THE PICTURE' is a bad thing. WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE. The monks that are transcribing/duplicating the books, oh not them they are not affiliated with a Churchdom at all (they are independant free thinking publishers of their own accord doing the scribing as a gift to mankind dreaming of becoming Knoft or Penguin Classics). The EXISTING canon is complete, but you have the problem of the others that were regected, the Gnostic Texts that describe the supernatural. Are you a hater of Metaphysics? So in speaking of the beginning of a new phase of spirituality you are against new thoughtforms regarding the TRUTH of our creation, not relagated to paranoid delusion vomited up by 1800 year old musty antiquated documents/books testiments?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join