It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cave Complexes discovered in China.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by TheMagus

your cartoon has no basis in reality though

i could say the same of your posts, of yourself,
or your implicit claims to being the final arbiter of what is "real" or not.

such are the mysterious ways of the "sane".

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
amazing
thanks for posting.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow, just can't get my head around what it looked like during the construction phase...type of scaffolding etc...amazing...I've been working on my downstairs bathroom going on seven years now...how humiliating

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
These are great, really amazing. Has anyone considered that these are a result of the Chinese building "bunkers" in the 1960's?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankJaeger333

seriously guys, there are NO machine marks on the walls, simple finishing patterns by skilled masons.

and why would these do this? same reason as why we plaster & paint walls, it looks nice, appearance was obviously a massive infuence here, the ancient Chinese were craftsman and the overall design of the cave complexes is all about visual & audio impact (echo free).

to say that some sort of mechanised tools MUST have been used shows a breathtaking lack of understanding about ancient stonework. These complexes obviously had some sort of religious or spiritual purpose and we should simply enjoy them rather than denounce the chinese for not being to have built them in the first place.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I agree with TheBogmonster, I don’t see anything non-terrestrial with these structures.

If extra-terrestrials built these caves you would have perfectly symmetric columns supporting the ceilings. The columns would be made of some strange and wacky carbon nanotube material, or something much more advanced.

Why would a space alien use a Sawsall to carve the pillars and walls?

Fred Flintstone with hundreds of Barney Rubble friends could have built these caves. Supply food and whips. No problem.

edit on 9-5-2013 by Labrador Retriever because: made a mistake in my post :-)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Another really good and interesting find Kantzveldt...you have a gift for finding these little gems.

It is such a shame that archaeological investigation is so politically motivated in China, and I should imagine that by the time any resources are allocated to study the sites, that much information will have been lost through the obviously thriving tourist market that these 'caves' are attracting. Such is life.

I should imagine that due to the repeated conquests in these regions, that the people that built them were forced elsewhere, and hence why they are such a mystery. Perhaps the people who built them are those that were pushed further and further into the Himalayas by the encroachments of invaders, and that these are what is left of Shambhala. Lots of ideas to play with given the relative blank sheet of information regarding their origins.

Thanks again. Not a great deal of information available about them, but I at least enjoyed trying.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoleShaft2013
john chang is only level 20 or so

a master level 50 or higher could probably create these tunnels

Does this guy still exist?

I will go off in search of more info on him - just wanted a heads up if you know.

Thanks,

~ CrzayFool

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Very cool find indeed OP.

Truly remarkable that these huge man made caves remained undiscovered for quite possibly hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Question : Why doesn't an interesting discovery like this receive coverage in the msm?

So much more worthy of air time and critical analysis than 99.9% of the garbage that passes for news on our screens on a daily basis.

It's ultra cool threads like these that keep me coming back to ATS and spending less and less time watching the googlebox, which is no bad thing,it has to be said.

S&F my friend.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi
Very cool find indeed OP.

Truly remarkable that these huge man made caves remained undiscovered for quite possibly hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Question : Why doesn't an interesting discovery like this receive coverage in the msm?

So much more worthy of air time and critical analysis than 99.9% of the garbage that passes for news on our screens on a daily basis.

It's ultra cool threads like these that keep me coming back to ATS and spending less and less time watching the googlebox, which is no bad thing,it has to be said.

S&F my friend.

What, you think the MSM wants more people waking up and questioning what we know and questioning history? Its bad enough they have to compete with the internet.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

What, you think the MSM wants more people waking up and questioning what we know and questioning history? Its bad enough they have to compete with the internet.

PlanetXisHere

So then why do we know about them? There are more than 30+ published papers on them and we are discussing it on the internet? The Chinese 'mainstream' also doesn't seem to know it's not suppose to talk about them - why is that?

Is the western mainstream media trying to hide the fact that in historic times the Chinese dug caves? Why not hide instead the fact that there were other species of humans running around (Denisovan)? That seem far more dangerous.....lol

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBogmonster
reply to post by FrankJaeger333

seriously guys, there are NO machine marks on the walls, simple finishing patterns by skilled masons.

to say that some sort of mechanised tools MUST have been used shows a breathtaking lack of understanding about ancient stonework. These complexes obviously had some sort of religious or spiritual purpose and we should simply enjoy them rather than denounce the chinese for not being to have built them in the first place.

Or... It shows my thought process that perhaps a far simpler explanantion is that these caves were recently mined?? No aliens. No highly advanced ancients. Just (probably) make-work brought to a local cave system by your friendly neighborhood communist party boss and his cronies.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

How was the rock carved out so precisely and effectively back then?

The Caves are carved by use of Sonic Wave.

As for the "Taos" and alleged 'celestial masters' I call b.s. Look closer at those glyphs. That is the Snake families invading. The whole planet has those glyphs, and that is the origin of religion and why we called it snake worship. Those are your 'celestial masters'. Bow your head, and call them master or they kill you. Doesn't matter which organization you go to, it is all the Invasion of 'SET' the "Leviathan Class Serpent of the Abyss" whom the Sumerians called "An" and the Hebrews called "Solomon, the wise"...serpent. The "Halls of Amenti" are "Amun(Enki) - Tiamatt". Look at the chinese mustache and then look at the pharaonic dragon, with its long horns down like a mustache. "N.A." is the Latin root suffix for "Nagga" whom the Hebrew called "Amorites" and other names were "Nuwa", "Hugga". Part snake with the head or full torso of a man...from stealing our DNA.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Wow, amazing stuff there! Nice find, op; S&F!

Is anyone else looking for dwarves in those pics? Goblins, perhaps? Fascinating finds, and I hope they can learn more!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill

Kantzveldt, you phrase the title of the topic as if it was recently discovered.
That is sensationalism.

the grottoes were discovered around 23 years back and is not a recent find.

Well, I for one have not heard of these before. Plus, the title didn't say "recently discovered", merely "discovered". I don't think there is anything misleading about it. Fascinating stuff, too.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
omg Tomb Raider XD

Oddly you should post this as I just finished playing the new version of Tomb Raider and I was pondering posting my summation as the Chinese mystery cave complex reminded me of Himiko (who is also found in Chinese literature)

Himiko the powerful storm Goddess who resides the mysterious island of Yamatai who reincarnates into a vessel (another woman) during the Ascension ritual!

I thought fit in nicely with Kantzveldt over arching theme of the Goddess. But in Tomb Raider as in much of recent literature the Goddess is always a force of bad...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Think Quan Yin, the White Goddess of the East;

Quan Yin is a shortened form of a name that means One Who Sees and Hears the Cry from the Human World. Her Chinese title signifies, "She who always observes or pays attention to sounds,"

No other figure in the Chinese pantheon appears in a greater variety of images, of which there are said to be thousands of different incarnations or manifestations. Quan Yin is usually depicted as a barefoot, gracious woman dressed in beautiful, white flowing robes, with a white hood gracefully draped over the top of the head and carrying a small upturned vase of holy dew

She stands tall and slender, a figure of infinite grace, her gently composed features conveying the sublime selflessness and compassion that have made her the favorite of all deities.

The Quan Yins often were described to European purchasers as "white Santa Marias," so as to make them more desirable to a Christian market.

www.holymtn.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sacredwind.com...

Quan Yin is a fully enlightened Being, you could ask her anything, well not quite...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join