It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat is obsessed with My little Pony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I made this video to show a friend and thought I would share it here.
Sorry in advance for the poor video quality. Enjoy

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Your cat needs urgent therapy, probably some medication as well. All is not well in that cat's mind. Please, see a cat therapist!

P

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Too Funny..

That's her favorite toy.

Leave her alone.

She'll grow out of it.

Awesome video..

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Animals are so funny. Thanx 4 sharing.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

You have no idea. If you know of any good ones let me know.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

The meds are a mix of catnip and vodka. Just a tiny bit of vodka. Drink the remainder of the Vodka yourself. Russians swear this works. You will not be aware of any cat problems!

P

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It looks like she is wanting to have a kitten. The way she curls up with that pony (the right size for a kitten), the way she gives it a bath... I think her clock is telling her to have kittens, or she just has a desire to have kids of her own. Now, if you got her fixed, we know that it isn't going to happen, but these are the thoughts that ran through my head when I saw the video.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
From your video, it looks like your Little Pony has been into the "catnip" instead of the hay!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tompdx3
From your video, it looks like your Little Pony has been into the "catnip" instead of the hay!

Maybe there's catnip in the pony. That's so funny. That is exactly how cats are with catnip.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ahh that is soooooooooo cute, iv'e 2 cats but they get fed up playing after a few seconds with something lol they do talk to me though so its not all bad

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Haha too cute!!

My cat does this with my sneakers. We also caught her rubbing like this on the dogs bathroom mat! It was too funny. When we caught her she had this look like "oh damn I was caught red handed" and she immediately took off running. It was like she was embarrassed.

My dog is obsessed with his bears and stuffed flea lol. He piles them up on his bed and snuggles with them. It's too darn cute!

join