It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing teens (from 2003) Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus found alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

CLEVELAND - Cleveland police said missing teens Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and a third woman were found in a west side house on Monday. Hundreds of people gathered in the streets near 2207 Seymour Avenue in Cleveland, where the women were discovered. Cleveland police said Berry, DeJesus and Michelle Knight are alive, talking and appear to be OK. “I heard screaming… And I see this girl going nuts trying to get outside,” said Charles, a neighbor would found the women. “I go on the porch and she said ‘Help me get out. I’ve been here a long time.’ I figure it was domestic violence dispute." “She comes out with a little girl and says ‘Call 911, my name is Amanda Berry’… When she told me, it didn’t register.” He said he made the call and gave Berry the phone. When police arrived, officers asked him if he knew who he rescued. Read more: www.newsnet5.com... h0lAQ

Kill the kidnapper. Jesus, it's been years... Lot of happy family members out there right now I bet. Awesome that they're alive.
edit on 6-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Already posted. Link here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This story is chilling.
Thank the universe they were found alive after all these years.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Already posted. Link here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks. But it's all good. Keep spreading the good news I say. ATS can use it from time to time.

Besides, you posted in a different forum so it should be G2G.

top topics

join