It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Chief of Sexual-Assault Prevention Arrested on Sexual Battery Charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Source

Oh man, I have spent five minutes laughing before I could even start to read the story. Not the fact that he assaulted that lady. There is no excuse for that. He of all people should have known that kind of behavior is not acceptable anywhere.

But the fact that he was the Chief of the Air Force Sexual-Assault Prevention Program, the irony is just too much. You can't make this stuff up.

It's mind bottling.

How serious is the Air Force’s sexual assault epidemic? Yesterday, police in northern Virginia arrested the Air Force’s chief of sexual-assault prevention — for sexual assault.

In the early hours of Sunday morning, Jeffrey Krusinski, 41, was “arrested and charged with sexual battery,” according to the Arlington, Virginia police department. According to the arrest report, Krusinski drunkenly “approached a female victim in a parking lot and grabbed her breasts and buttocks.”

Hopefully he gets locked away in the Brig for a good long time.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
One would think this be in the Jokes Forum as it is funnier than any "three priests in a bar" joke I have heard in years. I feel bad for the poor lady he grabbed however she was not raped so that part makes this story funny rather than tragic Wonder if she can get paid as a whistle blower?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I've seen so many sexual assualt counslers/advocates in the Army ruin their careers and lives by doing just this.

I'd swear that TPTB put them there on purpose. Or probably they volunteer for it thinking that they'll be able to get away with it due to their position.

I hope that this &$#@! spends some serious time in Jail. Do not pass Go, no benifits or retirement as well.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is a pretty sad statement on what may be happening with some judgement calls for promotion and assignment of position in the military, I'm thinking. Of course, maybe it's always been that way and the introduction of women where they're seen as little more than meat to munch just brings out the ugly in really BAD ways people didn't see before.

Either way, I'm with Tdawg. There is a Fort in Kansas with his name on a set of accommodations, IMO.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Now see, what made me laugh when I read this earlier was the fact that his victim turned around and beat the HELL out of him. He can't even look up in his mug shot. The irony is amusing, but the fact that he got beaten so badly doing it just makes it SO much better.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

By the looks of it, he was the one that was violated...she worked him pretty good - we can consider this a Two-Fer.

From Source:

“approached a female victim in a parking lot and grabbed her breasts

Gives a whole new meaning to Aim High

edit on 6-5-2013 by facelift because: grammar

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've actually met the guy. Seemed like a nice enough guy. Then again, his hand shake was pretty friendly. I mean REALLY friendly.

new topics

top topics

join