It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Assad Gives Green Light To Attack Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

If you like brainless fear-mongering that is.

Get real people.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Brainless fear mongering! The news is on! Where I didn't wanna have an opinion today anyways! What should I think and be scared of todaY?

You know, I saw in defiance yesterday a segment where they were causing people fear to extract adrenal fluid and make some future drug that enhanced anything / everything, but it killed the person they hardnessed the fluid from. I mean with the matrix concept and thinking about that, maybe we are all being fed on by some other entity, while they dream up new ways to keep us in a perpetual state of fear.

If not by all the countless other means of bloodsucking leeches we have out there...

edit on 7-5-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

specking of, and here is some real fear, Kerry to talk to Russia Pres Putin worldnews.nbcnews.com... so what is the fear? simple;
DPRK is to China, is to what Syria is to Russia.
A ticking time bomb, there is no fuse to pull or put out, and the timer is ticking. Kerry could be messing with the clock, that's the fear .

edit on 7-5-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

i fear that moon men are going to eat my liver while i sleep as part of some crazed ritual they learned from the salad people of nintar 4
.....doesnt mean those fears are founded in reality or that others should share in them though
edit on 7-5-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink
reply to post by bekod

i fear that moon men are going to eat my liver while i sleep as part of some crazed ritual they learned from the salad people of nintar 4
.....doesnt mean those fears are founded in reality or that others should share in them though
edit on 7-5-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

But they are (grounded in total reality)

I too know of (and fear) the salad people of Nintar 4.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by Im2keul

If you like brainless fear-mongering that is.

Get real people.

You are entitled to your opinion, however the videos in my opinion are a short version of the vast amount of threads on this site.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

I take it you do not see sarcasm that often, well now you have in that post.

In this post there is no sarcasm, Kerry does do a fine job of talking when it counts, DPRK is no threat, so too will Syria, to some that is the fear, the will be no mid east war and Israel will still stand, Syria will still kill its own, and Iran will still be working on Nukes, US will be the one to take the fall for not acting in time. DPRK and Un will still be running their mouth off.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined

Brainless fear mongering! The news is on! Where I didn't wanna have an opinion today anyways! What should I think and be scared of todaY?

You know, I saw in defiance yesterday a segment where they were causing people fear to extract adrenal fluid and make some future drug that enhanced anything / everything, but it killed the person they hardnessed the fluid from. I mean with the matrix concept and thinking about that, maybe we are all being fed on by some other entity, while they dream up new ways to keep us in a perpetual state of fear.

If not by all the countless other means of bloodsucking leeches we have out there...

edit on 7-5-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

It's mere humanism. Humans are addicted to alarmism and or gossip. That's why vampires and zombies are so popular in today's culture. We need to know that something is going to end at some time to feel compelled to feel better about ourselves.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary29

Anyhoo! Maybe you could explain to me how Gaza can be successfully blockaded by Israel when it shares a border with Egypt?

You make it sound like every single citizen of Gaza can come and go as they please through the Egyptian crossings, please research the restrictions and conditions on who can and cannot cross.

It was much worse under Mubarak, but the new leadership in Egypt have lessened restrictions while still bowing down to their zionist overlords.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well honestly what else is to be expected? It would be easy to act as if Israel had done nothing wrong, or nothing to provoke a retaliatory strike, but that would just be a lie. Israel's repeated actions, including the ignoring of international mandates, tells me that they are an enemy of piece. I say Israel, but I mean the current Israeli regime. But then again there are probably quite a few citizens of that country who hate Arabs, just like some Arabs hate the Jews. Both are wrong, and both deserve to be punished. But it is not up to either of them to punish the other. The US should have retracted support for Israel long ago, but this will not happen because then the US would lose their main foothold in the Middle East.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
just read in the jerusalem post that there have been three large explosions outside tehran at there missle storage base no idea if any hurt sorry

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
By ignoring Hezbollah's operations and constant attacks on Israel, by ignoring suicide bombings and rockets against Israel originating from their country, by coming to Hezbollah's defense in the media, Syria has forfeit any innocence or any defense against a full military assault. They are in a manner of speaking, accepting responsibility for attacks against Israel. THOSE were the declarations of war. Make no mistake, this is Israel's retaliation & means to preemptively take out targets of value....not the other way around. I feel zero sympathy for Syria. None....nor should any thinking person.

Lebanon would be wise to stay out of it and let Syria take the blunt of the pain that is coming to them. They fully deserve to be turned into rubble.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
we all know life goes on while they beat the crap outta each other in the desert

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think we all better stand our ground and voice our disproval for any possible U.S. action in this conflict. Israel started it, they can fight it.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Gary29

Anyhoo! Maybe you could explain to me how Gaza can be successfully blockaded by Israel when it shares a border with Egypt?

You make it sound like every single citizen of Gaza can come and go as they please through the Egyptian crossings, please research the restrictions and conditions on who can and cannot cross.

It was much worse under Mubarak, but the new leadership in Egypt have lessened restrictions while still bowing down to their zionist overlords.

I suppose that blaming Israel and the eevil Zionists is much easier than accepting the truth. The Palestinians are used as political canon-fodder by much of the Muslim world against Israel.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
By ignoring Hezbollah's operations and constant attacks on Israel, by ignoring suicide bombings and rockets against Israel originating from their country, by coming to Hezbollah's defense in the media, Syria has forfeit any innocence or any defense against a full military assault. They are in a manner of speaking, accepting responsibility for attacks against Israel. THOSE were the declarations of war. Make no mistake, this is Israel's retaliation & means to preemptively take out targets of value....not the other way around. I feel zero sympathy for Syria. None....nor should any thinking person.

Lebanon would be wise to stay out of it and let Syria take the blunt of the pain that is coming to them. They fully deserve to be turned into rubble.

Israel does NOT DESERVE any national security nor even a jewish country. They forfeit that right a long time ago. They had chance after chance after chance to resolve issues and they SOLD THEMSELVES OUT each and every time.

When you start something you better finish it OR the person you are oppressing will come back at you with a much stronger sense of vengence than before. Sooner or later israel will get destroyed/implode and they nobody but themselves to blame.

America has no damm business in the middle east. We don't need special rights to oil or anything. Israel like a spoiled immature child has been getting tons of financial and military assistance from the USA and other NATO allies and has squandered it. We attacked a lot of countries, invaded them and expect nothing back in return? We are going bankrupt because of this overgrown MIC bohemoth and we still want more conflict???

WTF is wrong with people

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I always knew Israel would lead us into the third world war. Let's hope they don't end up using the Samson option when S really HTF.

Ironic .. the Samson option .. how a country that denies it has nuclear weapons .. would have a policy of massive retaliation using nuclear weapons as a last resort all-in fight ..

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
How long do you guess think it will take before they Gaddafi-ize /Saddam-ize Assad.

Same repeat story beginning with Iraq, then egypt, libya, tunisia, blah , blah

Arab spring continues. Install terrorists now when your in office and the CIA can profit off it later when you are out of office.

Good stuff

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
How long do you guess think it will take before they Gaddafi-ize /Saddam-ize Assad.

Same repeat story beginning with Iraq, then egypt, libya, tunisia, blah , blah

Arab spring continues. Install terrorists now when your in office and the CIA can profit off it later when you are out of office.

Good stuff

Then we wonder why chechens attack the boston marathon or alqueda attack nyc and washington.

They ripoff social services and send all the money for foreign aid and military campaigns. So sick and tired of all this bullcrap.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Syria's President Assad says Syria is capable of facing Israel in 1st comments since airstrikes - @AP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join