It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clarence Thomas: 'The elites' had to approve a black president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Clarence Thomas: 'The elites' had to approve a black president

politicalticker.blogs.cnn. com

Asked if he ever expected to see an African American president in his lifetime, the conservative justice said he always knew "it would have to be a black president who was approved by the elites and the media, because anybody that they didn't agree with, they would take apart."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sometimes these stories just make me want to cringe. Why? Because I know there are certain factions on ATS who are going to jump all over this story and say "See?? Evidence of NWO!" (Side note - I'm actually quite surprised this hasn't been posted yet....unless the search function has failed me yet again.)

I am posting it to CLARIFY that CT is *not* talking about the Rockefellers or Rothschilds....he is talking about the leaders of the the two party system who control the choices put forward to the public. He is talking about the DNC and RNC. I put this story forward to discuss the fact that there *is* a faction who wants to control the US government, but it is not NWO. Are you able to grasp the concept to separate the two ideas?

politicalticker.blogs.cnn. com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Please add comments to existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join