It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever seen something strange on a baby monitor? Please share your stories.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Here's a link to a video I took with my phone, watching the monitor last night at 4am. I'm curious to know what these lights might be?

a reply to: VegHead

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MandRS

The movement of those orbs is exactly like bugs. Nothing like the slow deliberate movement of the orb in the earlier posted video.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I haven't ever seen anything like that on a baby monitor. But it's said that children (particularly babies) are very open to spirits and stuff, so many that's why there's strange things in the video?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Could it be dust? I don't think it's bugs. I have seen them often and NEVER have seen a fly, fruit fly or moth in the room.
a reply to: wtbengineer

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Guardian angel on patrol.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
A friend was baby sitting her grandson and heard him taking to someone. She didn't hear the entire conversation but did hear her grandson say "those are mine, leave them alone!" And he only had a few toys in his crib.

As for orbs, I believe that the bulk of orbs are dust, water, dirt, etc. but there are those that are not any of those. I believe because of the way they move, being able to change shape and size, they are either spirits or some type of energy. I have seen them only where a place or room is supposedly haunted. They move at lightening speed, some look like long rods or orbs with a tail, some stay stationary for a while and then just disappear, I will never be one that totally dismisses orbs as nothing. Since they supposedly are attracted to energy and electromagnetic energy, I wonder what your baby monitor reads for electromagnetic energy using an EMF meter.
Cheers and hope this helps,
SanFrancisco

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
A friend was baby sitting her grandson and heard him taking to someone. She didn't hear the entire conversation but did hear her grandson say "those are mine, leave them alone!" And he only had a few toys in his crib.

As for orbs, I believe that the bulk of orbs are dust, water, dirt, etc. but there are those that are not any of those. I believe because of the way they move, being able to change shape and size, they are either spirits or some type of energy. I have seen them only where a place or room is supposedly haunted. They move at lightening speed, some look like long rods or orbs with a tail, some stay stationary for a while and then just disappear, I will never be one that totally dismisses orbs as nothing. Since they supposedly are attracted to energy and electromagnetic energy, I wonder what your baby monitor reads for electromagnetic energy using an EMF meter.
Cheers and hope this helps,
SanFrancisco

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't have any kids so no baby monitors around. But, I've seen some really spooky stuff on my computer monitor. Both are screens so there could be a connection right? From time to time this yellow skinned bearded "djinn" (that's what comes to mind) with this horrible grin on his face will pop up out of nowhere on different computers and even on my Ipad once. So I can't really contribute it to any virus and I suffer from no mental ilness neither do I drink or take ny medications that would cause this. Wierd thing is I'm allways awake and alert when these things go down and he,she,it usually hangs around on the screen for more than a minute. My father has witnessed this once so maybe spirits do have the capability to channel through any kind of screen.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
My cousin saw a "woman" on her baby monitor a few weeks ago. Scared her half to death. I wish I had more details, but I'm kind of the black sheep of the family so I was lucky to get this much. Thing is, the baby has been sick on and off for a few weeks and my cousin is understandably very worried, which raises more possibilities than I can type, from the mundane to the spiritual. I kind of favor the ideas that it's a positive entity (angel) watching over her during a hard time or a negative entity (demon) egging the illness on. Maybe it was just some nut that broke in and then broke out somehow, or a video glitch combined with a worried mind. Anyway, that's my story.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I always put my babies' cribs right next to my bed,for at least the 1st year of their lives,I would never let a baby sleep alone in another room.Maybe it's a South African thing? Most women I know always had their baby's crib next to their beds if at all possible, while their babies were very young,under one year of age.Much easier to feed them at night,and if they get restless,you just reach out and pat them gently a few times,and they are soothed back to sleep.It would have been unthinkable to me,to have my baby in another room.Not condemning those who do,their lives,their babies-but I could'nt get a moment's rest if my baby was not right next to me at night.a reply to: VegHead

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm a father of a 2 year old beautiful girl and I will NEVER forget when she was about a month old I had a very odd occurrence involving her monitor. Her bedroom is upstairs and I was downstairs. she had been sleeping soundly for awhile but her soothing music device was still going. This is where it gets reeeeeeally weird...... I was watching tv and listening to her music over her monitor when I heard whistling over her monitor. The whistling was as clear as a conversation with somebody within arms reach, there was no mistaking it for anything else. What makes it extremely strange is that it wasn't random whistling, it was a song, and I knew the song about 2 seconds in, it was "when the saints go marching in?" It lasted for around 6 seconds I would estimate. Now normally I would say it was interference or something but I distinctly remember hearing the music from my daughters crib in the background while the whistling was going on. It sounded like somebody was whistling right into the receiver maybe an inch or two from their mouth.... Not gonna lie I get chills every time I think about it and have no explanation for it...I can't get over the fact that I could hear her music in the background at the same time as the whistling...almost like somebody was in the room with her.....
I will never forget that night it happened

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

A friend of mine was seperated from his girlfriend, but quite often had access to their baby daughter and she often stayed at his house for the weekends.

Now, the guy who told me is a skeptic. He doesn't believe in much, but he swore to me that one night he heard her 'mumbling away' over the baby monitor, then he said he heard a deeper mumbling, as if something was imitating her baby talk but in a deeper voice.

The first thing he thought was that an intruder had somehow gotten in to his house, so he sprinted upstairs to her room to find her fast asleep and the room as empty as he'd left it. He moved out shortly afterwards.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My father was staying with some friends in Germany, they had a baby. He was sitting in the downstairs living room one afternoon and the baby started crying in it's nursery upstairs, he heard what sounded like an old woman speaking to the baby in German and the child then stopped crying, he got a fright because the mother of the child had just popped out for a few minutes and the father was at work, he ran upstairs to find nobody there, just the baby lying in it's crib smiling. An old story he tells from time to time.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mark1167
Very interesting, I noticed at 2.30 a second object closer to the camera seems to move in sync with the original orb.
It moves like a reflection of some sort, exactly following the same movements as the orb, then when she tells him to go in you see the orb quickly move away as well as the second object. Just my observation but I have no explanation yet. Seems fishy but who knows.

This. you can clearly see the source of the "orb" coming from the front of the crib. This movie was clearly a hoax. I cannot believe a bigger deal is not being made of this. Everyone is talking as if the orb in this film isn't a hoax. I'm not saying ghosts don't exist. I'm just saying in this particular video there is no ghost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join