It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New laser surgery technique can allegedly turn your brown eyes blue..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by below

I was looking at the Stroma website just now and see Dr Homer has been working on this for like 5 years or more. Doubt in 18mos it will be avail in either UK or US, but rather some more less legal country like Panama, Turkey, Thailand.

Well they are already planning on doing that... Poor buggers always get the bad end of the stick.. I think it is truly appalling that if any new medical developments come out they test them in the less legal countries...

The Stroma device is likely to be available in South America, Asia, the Middle East and Southern Europe within the next 18 months, although a lot depends on the results of further human trials to check for safety as well as the need for an injection of a further £10million from investors.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hope if any ATSers do jump on the brown-eyes-blue bandwagon, they share before & after photos. Seeing is believing. (Sometimes)

Lol I do not know if that will happen. Many on ATS would be very sceptical of this and rightly so.. However you never know...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by fluff007

Many on ATS would be very skeptical of this...

No way.. you don't say!

Skeptical ATSers.. who'd a thunk it

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Are there any updates on this?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I think it would be a bit creepy for sure to live in a world full of blue eyed people.

What is wrong with a little diversity.

I love my brown eyes, even as imperfect as they are, and trust me, they are a little out of this world imperfect.

My mother has green eyes, several members of my family have grey eyes, and we have a few hazel eyed folk. No true blued eyed ones yet. And I think only one person with black eyes.

I truly couldn't imagine any of them with any eye color other then what they were born with. It is kind of what makes us easily recognizable as family.

edit on 19-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: ???

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think it would be a bit creepy for sure to live in a world full of blue eyed people.W

What is wrong with a little diversity.

I love my brown eyes, even as imperfect as they are, and trust me, they are a little out of this world imperfect.

My mother has green eyes, several members of my family have grey eyes, and we have a few hazel eyed folk. No true blued eyed ones yet. And I think only one person with black eyes.

I truly couldn't imagine any of them with any eye color other then what they were born with. It is kind of what makes us easily recognizable as family.

Why not have each eye a different color like Mila Kunis? I think that is pretty cool.
edit on 19-10-2015 by anton74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anton74

We have had a couple of those also in our family tree. We usually, every other generation or so, get the odd one born with a 2 to 3 inch wide stripe of hair, either white or yellow, that grows straight from the front to the back of their head. Just like Lily Munster.

Personally, I think anything you are born with, is what is unique to you, and genetically ties you to the rest of the clan, and I think that is pretty cool also.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

and will change the lives of thousands of people for the better.

This is the part that puzzles me the most. How, exactly?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I never thought anyone had black eyes....can you post a pic of someone with black eyes....not just dark brown?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: Chronogoblin

and will change the lives of thousands of people for the better.

This is the part that puzzles me the most. How, exactly?

I missed that part too. They went on to talk about some movie stars with blue eyes, which didn't make much sense, since their are a lot of movie stars that don't have blue eyes, and are just as famous or more.

It seems like a ridiculous risk, at a insanely ridiculous cost. Wouldn't it be safer to just try them on for size, with colored contact lens? Who wants to risk blindness for fake, altered eyes?

edit on 19-10-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Cleaned up bad formatting glitch.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
the same people who would rick facial paralysis for botox or piercings.............stupid people

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: NightSkyeB4DawnI never thought anyone had black eyes....can you post a pic of someone with black eyes....not just dark brown?

We have had this debate a many time in my family about the exact color of my cousin's eyes, for years. All the pictures we had of her where in black and white, so they haven't help us with this decision. All I know is she should have been blind with all the flashlights we used to shine in her eyes. The outer edges of her iris would lighten to a lighter shade, almost medium brown, but the middle of her irises, we couldn't quite call brown at all. They looked black.

We wrote it off as another one of those weird genetic glitches that is deeply rooted in our family, and thought maybe it was the opposite side albino glitch we have.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join