It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Volcanoes About To Blow World Wide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Yes seven, as counted in this thread .

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Well, it seems as though SOMETHING is happening, but the question is: what?
Well, any suggestions? Any at all?
SH
edit on 8-5-2013 by SHolmes because: Typo....

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The OP posts something that reminds me of the fantastic illustrations on the cover of "The Watchtower", a magazine distributed by the Jehovah's Witnesses in my neighborhood in both English and Spanish. I love the illustrations in this magazine. This one might be a middle-class family clutched together while they watch volcanoes exploding all around. But hey man, you never really know.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHolmes

SH

Life... reality.... change

Its happened since the dawn of time

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
For Gods sake please give me 18 flags,I was born on the 18th
Whats happening is I fluked 7 volcanic eruptions I am off to play heaps of lotto numbers maybe ill crack the big one this week. Seriously, the earth is beginning to shake, I do not want to add more fear than what I have started
edit on 8-5-2013 by abbey7777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by abbey7777

Create ...destroy... I sincerely wish God would've made us up to his standards in the first place as living under his (forgive this pagan reference and probable misspelling) sword of Damacles is getting a tad depressing.

Frankly, coming to the conclusion that the cold, empty universe will snuff us on its own is comforting because then, at least, God might love us but just has other things to see to... like his kids with that new, hot wife.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

the earth is beginning to shake,

No, its been shaking a lot longer than you or I have been around in a physical sense.

I do not want to add more fear than what I have started

So don't, what your posting isn't fearful and has been happening for ever, however your interpretation of events are what some might find fearful as you make it out like something is happening that's never happened before.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

First off, I second the snickers bar. You are probably hungry.
Second, Melting ice is causing the earth to heat up? Well at least you've given me an idea about how to heat my home next winter. I'll just make ice cubes and leave them all over the house to melt. That should keep us good and cozy no?
Sometimes I wish there was an IQ test you have to take before you can post on this site but alas they leave the door open for anyone to just stroll in. Shakes her head.

Ice reflects a lot of sunlight, thus keeping the pole regions and the climate as a whole cooler. Not so much if it melts of course. It doesn't have anything to do with magma though.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-5-2013 by Sirrurg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

it wouldn't be anything like a pulsating energy wave around you or when you stand on the ground feel movement, would it?

cos I get that from time to time and not sure exactly what it is.

I used to get that when living in bungalows. Turns out next doors washing machine/spin dryer was on at night.
Heavy goods vehicles were even worse. Maybe one Sunday this April, I was in bed and felt the whole apartment move up and down like an Magnitude earthquake would do in California.

Once kept hearing this bizarre infra-sound humming sound that I couldn't tell where it was coming from. Then the fridge broke down and the humming sound stopped.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

SH

What's happening? Why do you think something is?

This thread is another good example of lack of education, basically someone (yes you OP) putting 1 + 1 together and getting 94...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by letseeit7

I almost believed you , until you mentioned jebus and god .

i think its pretty ignorant to discount somthing because it has the word jesus in it...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i suggest you have a snickers

things will start to look better

I suggest you grab some ruffage...

Things will start to look better once you remove that butt-plug from your mouth!!

As far as this thread is concerned... Interesting concept. We'll have to see what this spring melt-off brings.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

SH

Lots of thoughts, not a lot of answers.

Something along the lines of, the Earth's Solar system has entered into a new area of space in our travels around the galaxy, this area of space is more dense then the previous one we left. As a result the sun is adding more material to it's fusion reactive elements and heating up slightly.

Added density in the system results in added friction, which results in added heat; thus solar system wide warming has been observed (seen on Earth as global warming, but observed system wide on all planets' surfaces, because the sun is now slightly different then before)

As Earth temperatures rise, ice melts and so does permafrost tundra. Frozen in our permafrost and arctic ice lays massive amounts of methane, which compounds the effcts of the increase in system wide heat.

This causes weight to be shifted from plate to plate as the Earth's surface readjusts to the new distribution of weight through ice melt. This results in an increase in Earthquakes and Volcanic activty.

In addition to the redistribution of weight, the interior of the Earth is heating due to the added friction heat coming in from the more dense space around our planet and solar energy from the Sun, and the core is heating up a bit. This causes the crust to expand to release the added heat, resulting in increased Earthquakes and Volcanic activity; in addition to animal die offs and sink holes being created at weak points in the crustal layer.

As to the cause of this phenomenon, it is open to a myriad of possiblities; and who is in control or to blame for it is up to the mind grasping the changes around them. One thing is certain, our Solar system is different now and the reaction to that change will be one that forces mankind to adapt our current civilizational structure or we risk creating more damage by the maner of our own reasoning.

God Bless,
edit on 8-5-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

SH

Yes, exactly what happens each and every day somewhere around the world.....It's called volcanism.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

I am simply trying to get you people to observe the world around you! You see, but do not look. Understand?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Bravo, bravo, sir. I see that your name does not lie... "Squarehead" seems to suit you well. THINK, man! Read my signature, for crying out loud!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SHolmes

Took a month or two off ATS.....Looks like volcanic armageddon must have passed us by?

As for your signature.....You seem to have singly failed to grasp that for Holme's maxim to apply you need to be in full possession of ALL the facts AND to understand them.

And YOU have the audacity to try to imply that I'M Thick!

edit on 19-6-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join