It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Volcanoes About To Blow World Wide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well, it seems that you were right about the volcanoes... However, I don't believe in your whole "earth-going-dark" theory just yet...
edit on 7-5-2013 by SHolmes because: Editing

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by abbey7777

errr...ahhhh.....what in the hell are you talking about? The ice caps don't cool the magna within the Earth. If it worked that way the magna would solidify and we wouldn't have volcanoes in the first place.

edit on 7-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Your whole "Shroud Jesus" crap is flawed... How can you be soooo THICK-HEADED? I mean, honestly! One volcanoes goes off is natural. Now two: OH NO! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

First off, I second the snickers bar. You are probably hungry.
Second, Melting ice is causing the earth to heat up? Well at least you've given me an idea about how to heat my home next winter. I'll just make ice cubes and leave them all over the house to melt. That should keep us good and cozy no?
Sometimes I wish there was an IQ test you have to take before you can post on this site but alas they leave the door open for anyone to just stroll in. Shakes her head.

That is just another way of calling someone stupid and it is just plain wrong. Why does everyone think they are so smart.

cooling earth, but with the ice caps melting, the only reflector is the ocean, darker color absorbs sunlight causing further warming of the earth

edit on 7-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Who flagged this FFS?

Meaningless, unsupported, godbothery & just plain bollocks!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Well you get a flag from me today finaly because i just saw one of these Volcanoes blowing up

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
Who flagged this FFS?

Meaningless, unsupported, godbothery & just plain bollocks!

considering one just erupted, i think it deservs at least a star

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Now 2, the second one came after I started the thread, the first was Mt Etna, I hope the Icelandic one with that strange name keeps its top. Scientists have stated that melting ice allows the pressure to be released

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Thankyou ATS buddy

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Number 3

Monday, May 06, 2013
Bagana (Bougainville Island, Papua New Guinea): Eruptions have intensified at the volcano. Over the past 2 days, several explosions produced ash plumes rising to about 7,000 ft (2.1 km) altitude and drifting 30-45 nautical miles to the W and NW (VAAC Darwin). ...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Number 4

Lokon Volcanoe Indonesia yesterday

Another explosion occurred yesterday evening. It was heard in up to 6 km distance and incandescent bombs were ejected to 200 m distance from the Tompaluan crater. ...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Does this make three? Or .... wow 5? Explosive Eruption at Mexico’s Popocatépetl www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-5-2013 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Number 5 yesterday

Nevada Del Ruiz Volcanoe yesterday

After a short pause, a new seismic swarm, possibly indicating yet another pulse of magma intrusion, started yesterday at the volcano. The largest quake was a magnitude 2.9 event at 19:28 local time at 5.4 km depth beneath the Arenas crater. It was felt around the volcano.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I deserve another flag

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Number 6 yesterday

Cleveland Volcanoe Alaska

After the initial explosion 2 days ago, continuous small eruptions produced a steam and ash plume yesterday and decreased in intensity again today. The activity of the volcano, which is not monitored on ground, was detected by satellite data and infrasonic tremor measured by ground-coupled airwaves on the nearby Okmok seismic network, 120 km (80 mi) to the northeast. ...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Number 7, 2 days ago

Bogana Volcane Papua New Guinea

Eruptions have intensified at the volcano. Over the past 2 days, several explosions produced ash plumes rising to about 7,000 ft (2.1 km) altitude and drifting 30-45 nautical miles to the W and NW (VAAC Darwin).

Maybe 2 flags are deserving, I consider my prediction about multilple eruptions has been provan correct. I pray they all die down now because we dont want to see the last part of my OP

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So this would be number 8 ?
Just breaking and barely in the news yet , but a town is being covered in ash.
www.wired.com...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yellowstone also had some rather large earthquakes lately, just some heads-up. I have felt a tremor in the force lately, as if a billion voices screamed out and quickly faded to silence. I feel unwelcomed in this world, as if I changed dimensions to a very sad and hateful world. Afraid to look people in the eye even, because I see things there. Xenongod

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xenongod

The artist formerly known as Prince desnt look people in the eyes either and he hates it when people look in his eyes

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i suggest you have a snickers

things will start to look better

I really don't think so,since 911 it seems things are falling apart fast,when things do go bad,most will not be able to deal with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join