It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Mike Gravel "We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Did a search found nothing on this,

During the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure last week, Senator Mike Gravel did a remarkable statement. The senator said literally: "We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence".

Space Marines, what purpose?

* UFOs shutting off Nuclear Warheads
* Possible message from ETs to GET RID of our nuclear weapons
* Acknowledged SPACE Military Force by Senator Mike Gravel
* Reasons why, the Cabal is NOT disclosing the Truth (Power and Greed)

Whats ATS's thought on this? can anyone find any other info apart from this?

Mods if this is in wrong forum please move

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I've only seen the CDN Defence Minister portion of that conference so far but I imagine the Senator is referring to the US having control of near space with military satellites and weaponry perhaps
edit on 6-5-2013 by WormwoodSquirm because: grammar

add after seeing video: This hearing is trying to make it look like these are people being interviewed by congress or similar and so far the evidence presented to me is lacking imo
Cheers, will check out more later. Trying to be open minded, need proof god dammit give me proof, REAL PROOF of these claims would make my day
edit on 6-5-2013 by WormwoodSquirm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phatdamage

The US Air force has been conducting space missions since the very beginning. Most recently culminating in the X-37B Space Plane. At least to the extent of public knowledge.

But space based combat troops? For what purpose? I think that is very doubtful.

Not to say that at some point we won't have them, but right now I think it is unnecessary.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hmmm, drones come to mind when I think about this, then again, thats alot of fuel..

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
With the x-37b and all those military spy satellites in orbit, theres a lot of American military hardware up there in use so its not hard to imagine that they have a military force basically up there - just its controlled from down here

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phatdamage
During the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure last week, Senator Mike Gravel did a remarkable statement. The senator said literally: "We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence".

Nothing new there,

US Space Command: Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), created Sept. 1, 1982, is one of nine Air Force major commands, and is headquartered at Peterson Air Force Base, Colo. AFSPC defends America through its space and intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) operations, vital force elements in projecting global reach and global power. AFSPC is a key factor in implementing the expeditionary aerospace force organizational structure. Air Force Space Command brings space to the warfighter by continuously improving the command's ability to provide and support combat forces -- assuring their access to space. In addition, the command's ICBM forces deter any adversary contemplating the use of weapons of mass destruction. AFSPC has four primary mission areas: Space forces support involves launching satellites and other high-value payloads into space using a variety of expendable launch vehicles and operating those satellites once in the medium of space. Space control ensures friendly use of space through the conduct of counterspace operations encompassing surveillance, negation and protection. Force enhancement provides weather, communications, intelligence, missile warning and navigation. Force application involves maintaining and operating a rapid response land-based ICBM force as part of the nation's strategic nuclear triad.

There is even a wiki page.... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
And still little grey men in alien spacecraft get through..... we are dooooomed

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Explanation: St*rred!

I concur!

However there may be more than meets the eye here and I can only offer this ATS thread for further investigation ...

NAVY Space Command Uncovered (by zorgon posted on 15-8-2009 @ 02:48 AM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps!

P.S. S&F! for the OP!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Of course they do.

Does anyone honestly think we landed on the moon in 1969, almost 44 years ago, and decided that is was too boring to bother to go back?

Is Gary McKinnon's claim of discovering a list of "non-terrestrial officers" really beyond our capabilities?

The reason why the majority of people don't believe we have a base on the moon is, simply, because the television hasn't told them.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Ever heard of Navy Space Command? I suspect it was the author of the 1977 Vrillon message, of the "Astar Space Command"... which is very scary.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

the military has had the personal going into to space since at least 1965.

see the nova documentary
Astrospies

now it you check the official list of who has been in space you will find their names there.
my questions is how many are not on the list and just how many more have gone and are still going.

edit on 6-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: damn zorgons post had it in there.
edit on 6-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
With the x-37b and all those military spy satellites in orbit, theres a lot of American military hardware up there in use so its not hard to imagine that they have a military force basically up there - just its controlled from down here

Ha Ha!
We are witnessing the disinfo troops marshaling to the front line. They mention all of the stuff that is feed to us from the government about the X-37b, satellites and on and on. All small potatoes in the big Star Wars game that Reagan put into motion back in the 1980s.

Our Zorgon has written about the US Space Force and I have many times recounted from an official government publication how the US Space Force was organized and put into place. They really take us as fools.

If the current UFO conference does not get into validating the triangles in a big way as some of us have done over the years with threads on ATS, they I will assume that collection of folks are being played from without and within. For instance, if no one presents a paper or lecture on the entirely possible reality of the story about Gary McKinnon hacking into the Pentagon computers and revealing startling secrets or our space force (which obviously are the triangles) then that whole setup is probably a slanted whitewash. And not unexpected.

These operations MUST be done to reveal what they must reveal and more importantly hide what they want to hide. And of course, they need to hide a lot. After all, there is still the abductions and mind control aspects that dare not get to the forefront or the public would repel any acceptance of the ETs because such activities and capabilities lay totally outside normal human boundaries. The world would go crazy and would want war.

As a UFO abductee and triangle witness, "shows" such of this are mostly an insult, pecking at the edges.

edit on 6-5-2013 by Aliensun because: Name correction

edit on 6-5-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I'm the worlds worst disinfo merchant

Of course the crap we get to see is the tip of the iceberg but even it would constitute a military force to most people....and they need it to still be up there so the average soldier can get their info without them having to reveal their extra secret stuff

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If there was a military space station and with that "secret" space shuttle thing they have, how would we know? They could sent up crews and supplies periodically and we would never know.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
And this is news?

It's like you guys have never heard of Project Moonraker.

Geesh.

Just ask Roger Moore!

-kidding aside, this is very interesting stuff. From what I remember of Zorgon's thread, the militarized piece of our space force is actually under the Navy, not the AF. I urge everyone interested to go (re)read that thread. Lots of crazy stuff in it. Bull# or not, it makes for an entertaining read
edit on 6-5-2013 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I too have heard of a Space Command that is run by the Navy not the Air Force. Take note that it works the same as in Star Trek: "Captain/ Admiral" Kirk, "Commander" Checkov, "Captain" Spock.

These are Naval titles of rank for a show about Space. I believe that the Navy does indeed run the Space fleet.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I like to brain-tease people with this question: "How many space programs does the US have?" Answer: "Two -- NASA and US Air Force. NASA is just a smokescreen to distract the public from the real Space Program."

Reasons:

• USAF was created long before NASA
  • Majority of key mission personnel (i.e., pilots) are from the USAF
  • NASA gets a pitifully, small budget compared to the USAF
  • USAF has a Space Command division
  • Over a trillion US dollars is unaccounted for in the US budget every year.
  • USAF has more space launches than what the public perceives. What is the USAF doing with all those launches? Like this website's name, its all about USAF's above Top Secret missions, personnel and equipment
  • USAF had plans and technology for a moon base since the 50s and 60s. Why do you think NASA was created? To distract the public from knowing about the true Space Program.

Who knows what is really out there. When China, EU and India send out their missions to the moon, I bet they get a rude awakening when they realize the moon has been occupied for decades. Sorry China, EU and India. First come, first serve. Now get out. Oh, BTW, we already have Mars, so don't think about it.

Originally posted by lostbook
I too have heard of a Space Command that is run by the Navy not the Air Force.

Quite true. I bet its both military branches working together.
edit on 6-5-2013 by guppy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostbook

I too have heard of a Space Command that is run by the Navy not the Air Force. Take note that it works the same as in Star Trek: "Captain/ Admiral" Kirk, "Commander" Checkov, "Captain" Spock.

These are Naval titles of rank for a show about Space. I believe that the Navy does indeed run the Space fleet.

If you were to read a book entitled Military Space Forces: The Next 50 Years a book commissioned by the US Congress, 1989, you will find how they designed and setup the space force. The navy, air force, army and even the Marines are involved. The book gives the command structure. It's more than spy satellites and radar tracking stations.

C'mon, people! Why do you think they never had a replacement for that death trap the space shuttle?

edit on 6-5-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Aka Solar Warden!

Never wondered what DARPA did/does and all those billions of dollars spent on black programmes (especially during the Cold War) throughout decades?

Just look in the internet for "Solar Warden"!
Now, probably has a different name. (Just like MJ-12 became Pi-40 in the early eighties).

Some of those motherships aren´t theirs, they are ours. And they seem pretty amazing in terms of capabillities.
They fly around since 1981 at least.

One of these days, the world is going to be waken up to a new kind of reality!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Lets assume that the space command has kept secrets and has created hybrid low-earth-orbit/earth craft that fit the descriptions of many of the flying triangle sightings. The questions is WHY?

Why would they spend the billions of dollars to research and develop these triangles? Why not just develop better ICBM's or stealth-satellites or whatnot? No other nation has admitted to having a fleet of hybrid earth/space vehicles with crews, so there's no reason to be so dominating. And why risk breaking the trust of the public? For example, what if these triangles use something illegal?

Like what if they have nuclear engines or something or use plutonium?

And if it's not illegal, why have an advanced fleet of craft (that're crewed) and yet also have a obsolete fleet that's publicly known also in service? Why keep both of them in service. Usually when a better technology surfaces, it eventually will dominate the whole fleet. Is it too cost prohibitive?

There was an article in my paper recently titled "We need to properly examine the shame of deference." What it was about was hdow the US government can stop investigations by destroying evidence or suppressing evidence and relying on its authority to halt further inquiry.

Without oversight that's in the open we cannot ensure that the public is being served. National security is both necessary and dangerous. There needs to be state secrets, but when is it too much?

Eventually we will have hybrid craft that're both space/earth capable. That can fly at supersonic speeds and hover too. That's the dream of the air force. But I doubt we have it now.
edit on 6-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join