It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seti@home Multi Beam question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Okay in the screensaver, the upper left hand corner, the Multi Beam display, I keep getting green tipped peaks, is that significant?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Where do I download the program?

Edit - Nevermind i found it.
edit on 6-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Go get yourseft a allsky camera it more fun
to catch meteor

youtu.be...

Maybe even catch a real UFO

edit on 6-5-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

well I never considered seti to be fun. It's a hobby that uses your pc when idle. Not something you actively do. You're letting *it* do things for *them*.

I mine crypto currencies so I've got my stupid machine exhausted all the time anyway or I'd be involved in this.

But Homer, you coulda posted a screenshot or something so we know what you're seeing, but at least it looks like you got someone into the idea anywa ! lol

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You should probably be asking on the SETI@home forum if you seek an informed answer.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

You should probably be asking on the SETI@home forum if you seek an informed answer.

you DO know this IS the seti@home forum, correct???

Here's your sign

edit on 5/6/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by Trillium

well I never considered seti to be fun. It's a hobby that uses your pc when idle. Not something you actively do. You're letting *it* do things for *them*.

I mine crypto currencies so I've got my stupid machine exhausted all the time anyway or I'd be involved in this.

But Homer, you coulda posted a screenshot or something so we know what you're seeing, but at least it looks like you got someone into the idea anywa ! lol

no clue to get a screenshot from a screensaver, and the info flies by on the screen

top topics

join