It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!My kitty got outside ! I need her back!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yeah all my neighbors know,managers know,put fliers up in the common areas.

I am going to go put out some food and water for her,the tuna is gone.

As for the comment for crying,I did,still want to,its breaking my heart to see her brother freaking out

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I almost cried myself. I feel so bad for you. Have you talked to any neighbors? Look in their windows. Someone might have taken her in. If she is scared she will be hiding somewhere so keep calling her. I'm still praying that she finds her way home soon.

That's what I'm thinking.

She's too cute to let go.

Talk to your neighbors in the surrounding area.

I'm positive, someone took her in.

If she's not on the roads around your area....

Keep going to the SPCA too.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Black cats are hard to identify. But I saw, a black cat dead on the road and gave him gravestone and I also tried to identify him. He was a special boy. But there was too many flies and larva. I don't want to want think that was him. But, he hasn't came home since that day. And after asking many neighbors, and paying $100 for a cat that may be him.

I was wrong. He wasn't found in the same area. He was an extremely feral cat, that pounced on me. Quite a few times, that I was like, OMG.

I didn't want to bring him back, but he was out of hand.

Your cat, is identifiable...

Don't give up like I did.

But, I did find my best friend now.

At the SPCA.

And no one is allowed near me.

According to the baby I got at the SPCA.

I love him to death.

I went from a cat to a dog.

He's still my boy, and has been with me ever since that day I looked for Midnight.

He's got those adorable eyes...

But don't trust him.

He's sitting on Midnight's cat stand.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bootyac
Yeah all my neighbors know,managers know,put fliers up in the common areas.

I am going to go put out some food and water for her,the tuna is gone.

As for the comment for crying,I did,still want to,its breaking my heart to see her brother freaking out

I have had so many cats through the years and loved them all. My heart is breaking with you.

My all white deaf persian cat was rescued where we used to work. She was about 6 months old, full of fleas and earmites and had a bad ear infection. She was terrified of everything and everyone and would hiss and growl like a wildcat. It took time and patience and she ended up being the sweetest most gentle and loving kitty. There were never any posters of her or adds in the paper of anyone even looking for her. I have had her for many years now and treasure our time together.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I can't help thinking that someone took her in. That is one gorgeous cat. Once they find she has a home and someone who loves her, you should get her back.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Wow, what a beautiful dog! What breed is that??

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Wow, what a beautiful dog! What breed is that??

Chow and Shepard mix.

Thank you.

I'm thinking the same thing.

I hope you didn't de-claw her. Which is what I think you said you did.

She has no fighting stance.

Keep knocking around to your neighbors around you.

Some one has her.

No one is going to let a beauty like her slip away.

I know, I wouldn't.

[I know, I don't have her, and I do want her, because my boy is not fond of cats, squirrels, dogs, birds, or family]

Your good on my end.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Hi, just a quick note of support.

I have been in the same situation a number of times, each time the (damn) cat has been within a couple of hundred yards of the house.

The whistle is a good thing (but don't piss off the neighbors), talking & getting to know your neighbors is also good, it gives you a lot more eyes looking out. And you get to meet your neighbors. (meh...)
I suggest you keep walking the neighborhood, calling and whistling for your cat, working around your building most of all. If it takes 3 days or 3 weeks, try not to worry too much.
With the nice weather we've been having, a walk about might take a few days.

Please post when she gets back.

Best of luck,
-Clay (Lacey, WA)

edit on 7-5-2013 by C141Clay because: Added words to make words wordier...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I guarantee, that his cat is around the neighborhood.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hiya Clay! Well you know the area Im at,and just as I thought..Damn Racoons were out there eating the food!!

Im not so sure that Millilcent would even go to anyone,they would have had to actually snatch her,I dont even want to think about that.

She does have her claws,and she is fixed,and yes Im kicking myself in the ass for not getting her gps.

but this!

edit on 7-5-2013 by Bootyac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Usually when a cat is declawed, it is only the front paws. His cat should still have the hind claws and of course sharp teeth. At least she has that going for her. That she completely disappeared without a trace so quickly makes me believe that someone took that cat in. I would have. I would look out for fliers or an add in the paper for a missing cat of course and hope no one was looking for it. LOL

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I live in like a college area,so there are 90% students here,and in my part of the complex,its lots of foreign exchange students.

For sure,all the neighbors Know..I found this out Recovery Tips - Displaced Cat Behavior
edit on 7-5-2013 by Bootyac because: putting links

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Awwwww, her brother is wondering where she went and why she isn't home. That is so sad. I've had cats like that when one would pass away. Breaks your heart. Just pay extra attention to him right now. He doesn't understand what's happening. That's what I used to do.

Well, with the fliers, your add in craigslist and everything, you should be hearing something soon. Hang in there sweetie, I know how dificult this is for you and your other kitty.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Usually when a cat is declawed, it is only the front paws. His cat should still have the hind claws and of course sharp teeth. At least she has that going for her. That she completely disappeared without a trace so quickly makes me believe that someone took that cat in. I would have. I would look out for fliers or an add in the paper for a missing cat of course and hope no one was looking for it. LOL

Yeah, I think so also.

Mine disappeared without a trace as well.

But, when I saw a black cat dead on the road.

I, of course stopped and wept.

I thought it was him.

Hopefully not for Millcent.

I'm a hoping for a happy story .

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I too am hoping for a happy ending. It's the waiting that sucks and not knowing where the hell she may be. If no one took her in, she is probably afraid and hiding like I said before and the article said the same. Though the artcle said the cat might not come to you if it hears your voice, I beg to differ. I would think she would hear his voice and know there is safety there and come out.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

yeah OP, my thoughts are with you, too. I know the feeling of losing a furbaby.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Off to bed. I will check here in the morning. We're thinking of you sweet kitty, please come home soon!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Again,I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! Im glad I posted this here..

Now that I know for sure the racoons are around,I know she is completely freaked.

I still am not sold on her being in someones house,she is very shy,she runs when people Ive been friends with for 20 years and they come over all the time,she waits about 30 mins,then comes out and makes her presence known

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Aww..my baby

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I haven't seen this mentioned yet: don't overlook the possibility that your cat entered someone's garage, & got locked in by accident when the owner closed it up. That happened to my ex's cat years ago. We walked the neighborhood calling him, & it was 2 1/2 days later when we heard him meeow in answer to our call, through an air vent in a neighbor's garage door.

Keep walking your neighborhood & calling her; she may have been hiding or asleep when you passed by previously, & could hear you on your next outing. Look for her sitting in visible windows, in case she got "adopted".
The posters are a good idea, too, & continue to visit or call your local SPCA and/or animal shelter, making sure they have a copy of your poster as well.

I would like nothing better than to read here that your cat came home, or that you found her. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join