It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!My kitty got outside ! I need her back!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
its 930 pm,still no Milli,now her brother Damone is walking around the house,no,more like calculated steps..looking in every corner of my house

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Yes.

I trained him well..

Until someone stole from me, or ran him over on me.

He refused to go in a litter box.

Midnight was the bomb.

I miss him.

edit on 6-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I know she is out there somewhere... ok,I had to take a break from worrying

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Give it a couple of days and keep your chin up. Make flyers and go to the SPCA just in case. That what I did with Midnight. Tell I found a feral cat, and said it wasn't Midnight's tone, then found my protector.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Damone,the b&w kitty,is her brother,same litter.I have had them both since the day they were born.

Its 11 pm..now is the time she gets a bit active..Im going to go look around the apts again..

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Good luck.

Give it time.

They know their surroundings.

Keep the Tuna out.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
My baby girl...
She also likes to bite my finger..love bites..
edit on 6-5-2013 by Bootyac because: fix likns

I think Ill use this one for her flier?
edit on 6-5-2013 by Bootyac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Good luck.
Nok
Give it time.

They know their surroundings.

Keep the Tuna out.

Thats the thing,she DONT,I have only lived here a month.Heh,matter of fact,I havent even finished paying off my kitty deposit
12 am..walked around,with flashlights and the laser light..(that made me paranoid abit mind you Im a long time ATS lurker) but nothing yet...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Well, that may explain things. If you haven't lived there long, she may be trying to go home to the old place. Try looking around the area you moved from and put up flyers there as well. Maybe she doesn't know the new place is her new home yet and snuck out to go to her old home.

Good luck finding your kitty. I've had some disappear for over a month before they decided to come back and I know the feeling.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

I love her eyes. So gorgeous.

Knock around to houses and see if they noticed her. Maybe you can track her.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Cats always come back on their own...don't worry about it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Still no Millicent,will be putting up fliers later today

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh no!

Yes, get those fliers out there, call shelters, talk to neighbors...good luck honey.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

I still think the best place to look is your old neighborhood. Just because she's an inside kitty, don't doubt her capabilities.

My aunt had a cat names puff who jumped on her brand new table and scratched the hell out of it. She got so pissed, she took him down to the shelter and got rid of him. He had always been an indoor cat with no interest in going outside. A few months later, he turned up at her door looking all skinny and scraggly. Apparently, he had escaped from his new owner and found his way home even though he's never been outside before. She ended up taking him back in and he lived the rest of his life with her.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of your old neighbors hasn't taken her in already and they're just waiting for some sign of who the owner is. Go check your old neighborhood. If she just wanted to wander, she would have come back for food by now. I'll bet she snuck out because she felt homesick.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
She's very beautiful.
I agree with the person who said check out your old neighborhood.
Put up flyers there, where you live now, and all in between

She looks a little bit like a cat I used to have. Her name was Sally, and my roommate told me that she used to sit at the window waiting for me to come home from work every day. Followed me everywhere.

Good luck, I sure hope you find her soon.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi,got the fliers printed,some up..taking a break.

Im not so sure she would go back to her old neighborhood for a few reasons.As I said,I am 90 miles away from the old place,and there,she was 100% indoors,I dont see how she could figure that out.

not to mention she would have to cross bridges (Tacoma Narrows) or hop the Washington State Ferry

I feel lost without her.Damone the brother is still freaking out,he walks around skittish and looking everywhere for her.

Thanks again for the support,you humans are wonderful people!

the animal shelter is closed today,calling first thing in the morn.Going to put up a post on Craigslist now.I just broke down and had a good cry.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Bootyac because: update info

edit on 6-5-2013 by Bootyac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bootyac

Originally posted by snowspirit
Just walk around calling her.
All my cats always came when they were called.

Actually better than my dogs ever did

A neighbour could already have her in their house too....if she doesn't come when called.

I have been out calling her,I have a special kitty whistle I do.She knows that sound.

Go all over town whistling that whistle.

Believing strongly that she WILL return might help you never know.. stay positive.

Here kitty kitty kitty!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Craigslist

Going out and looking again ...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I almost cried myself. I feel so bad for you. Have you talked to any neighbors? Look in their windows. Someone might have taken her in. If she is scared she will be hiding somewhere so keep calling her. I'm still praying that she finds her way home soon.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this, hopefully you get your kitten back safe and sound. I accidentally let a roommate's cat out once, he was gone near enough to two weeks, but he came back, skinny and dirty, ready for some loving and to curl up on the couch. Don't lose hope, cats are smart and tough.

If your cat isn't fixed then it could just be run off to fool around for a little while, in this case they should return after they've had their fun.

I would set a food bowl out, maybe go outside and shake a bag of dry food for a couple minutes. Then wait a while and go back outside and shake the food bag for a little while again. I wouldn't suggest leaving the food bowl out for too long, because your cat might come back and eat without you being able to nab them. Or just leave bowl out and shake the bag off the food, maybe you'll attract another cat or a pet raccoon. I'm joking, but seriously don't give up hope that your little friend is okay. At some point you'll see them looking through the window or meowing outside with a dead bird in their mouth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join