It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel v.s Iran/Syria. Who's side would you be on and why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Israel v.s Iran/Syria. [Whose] side would you be on and why?,

If I were a political gladiator, I would choose my side based on my current level of indoctrination and what my party loyalty demanded.

If I were a common sense human being, it would depend on who did what and why that led to said conflict. Popular political trends and peer pressure would have no bearing whatsoever.

And since there is not a war - yet...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Yeah, and at the same time just "sold" 3B$ worth of armaments to israhell.
Shyzophrenic stuff, out there.
This world is a criminal madhouse.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you wrabbit

Members can all to easily forget there is a human element at play here

We aren't talking about a concept we are talking about the hopes and dreams of kids and whether or not to allow them to come to fruition.

On both sides admittedly

Given the choice all the kids would get a chance to play together and learn from each other,

but keeping the original question in mind I stand by my answer

Cody

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Why should we play in Israel's 'crapped in' sandbox?
They started the mess, they should clean it up and pay the cost in their own blood, not the US'.

On a side note, presuming the worst. What happens to all the religions tied to there, if Jerusalem gets turned into a radioactive glass-like parking lot? (Uninhabitable for centuries, all religious sites destroyed.)

In one instant, the major religions that grew out of that 'holy city' have an instant crisis of faith, that would rock the foundations of them utterly.

Something to think about.

M.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

They started the mess, they should clean it up and pay the cost in their own blood
reply to post by Moshpet

On May 15, one day after the creation of the State of Israel, the Arab armies of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon invaded the new Jewish state. The Arab forces were significantly larger than Israel's and were better equipped. Yet, coordination and organization were lacking and the Arab armies were often at odds with each other, seeking to incorporate territory from Palestine into their own states.

Source

Historical fact is hard to argue with

Who started it ?

Cody

edit on 6/5/13 by cody599 because: Bad grammar

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked

Now. Let's be real here. You may not like Israel, but at the end of the day, they are our allies. (on paper anyways)

Allies dont strafe, bomb and fire bomb one of your ships, trying to sink it, ask any USS Liberty survivor if they consider Israel and ally.
I wish Israel complete destruction but it wont happen, the US would never allow it.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Berzerked because: (no reason given)

What a ridiculous statement. You wish Israel complete destruction? Even the civilians? Women and children?

People get SO emotional about Israel, i really don't understand it. They may have done some bad things, but there are far worse countries out there.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Bodhi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I support neither! Let them fight their own war, why must I support one of them at all?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

That's easy for me. Not that I like Israel's manipulation of the US government or the USS Liberty attack, or how they treat some people, but I find the shoving of religion down my throat or the slitting of my throat objectionable. When Islam says join or die? F*** off and die is what I say to that attitude. If there can be no peaceful co-existence, I want to end up on top. Israel has its bad points, no doubt. But from what I've seen, they are still more civilized than most Muslim countries.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

What people fail to understand is that there are extremists in every religion. Can you imagine if the rest of the world judged us by Westboro? Scientology? Heavens gate? All the people that lump muslims together are doing, is showing how easily they are influenced by the MSM and their own fear of the unknown.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I am an Iranian,so naturally I would side with my country,but that in no way means I am a war monger or supporter of any kind of bloodshed anywhere in the world.If anything,we are just defending our territory.....Zionists have been itching for adventures for quiet some times now and they are about to get what they long asked for,,and then some...Unfortunately they are dragging US and Perhaps UK and Russia into this madness as well,or maybe the other way around....Us Iranians will do anything in our power to prevent this insanity from happening ,but that doesn't mean we do not retaliate if Israel keeps pushing,,and believe me that wouldn't be pretty at all specially for Israel.....Unless TPTB really want them to vanish and expire,along with a lot of other victims of the Samson option..

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Dear cody,,,,,I entirely understand your situation,as I am a father of two children myself...I want peace and happiness for the future of our children as much as you do...But because of some money grabbing greedy elite's devilish desire for dominating the whole world,you and me have to face an uncertain and dangerous future for our kids...I wish all the best for your loved ones and all the others back in Israel and I strongly suggest you to take them all out of there as soon as possible...I don't know what to call people responsible for this mess..May god knock them in the head to either sober them or kill them.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I prefer not to take sides when it comes to acts of lunacy. Ofcourse we are dealing with peoples who have lived by the "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" way of life for thousands of years, just because it's 2013 years after the advent of Christ and his "treat others the way you want to be treated" cause, makes no difference to people who do not believe in him and his Way. This is something the West needs to keep it's nose out of, we butt in where we're not wanted too often. I say let these people resolve this on their own.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Lets go to Iran. Here is an Iranian Dude being hung, only for the family to forgive him and unhang him. While he was hanging down, he was saved and sent to a hospital. For the pictures: jonturk.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join