It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses 1,200 Miles Apart Describe Same Giant Triangle UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I think the Phoenix Lights alone pretty much lends credence to the fact that these are not black projects, or anything of Terran origin. Of course, some folks believe we will fly top secret aircraft and even TEST aircraft over foreign soil, over U.S. cities, etc. It's impossible to argue against the "It's a black project!" excuse. It is the last bastion of defense for those who refuse to believe there might be an alternative explanation for these craft.

Maybe. I'm not one to use the "Black Project" card but we do know that they exist. We also know that they have been responsible for sightings in the past. "Black Project" means it doesn't officially exist so you can fly something that doesn't exist over any area you want I guess.

What we don't know to exist are alien crafts so we have none to compare these sightings to.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well let me add my personal sighting as well. I seen the triangle ufo in Michigan. Selfridge Air Force Base is a ways off, but close enough to be considered if that really is part of this. It was back in the summer of 1987, I was in my room with the window open so I could stick my head out and stargaze a bit. Mostly though I was busy at my desk with the window to my left side. Out in the country the cool night air is nice. I decided to call it quits at my desk when I noticed the time was past 11pm. That's when I decided to stick my head out the window and stargaze a bit before going to bed. Since my window is on the north side of the house, second story, I could find the dippers easy. It was a nice clear night.

Now I looked over to the west and I noticed two bright stars, obviously planets. Which became confusing since only one could be Jupiter. So after looking 10 or 15 seconds there I decided to grab my binoculars from the drawer and try and identify both. Ah good that helped, one is an aircraft posing as a star, I could see a red light blink on it. As I watched it, it seemed to be coming closer and moving my way. Not only did it get closer, it was heading right towards me, as if it could tell I was viewing it.

I didn't need my binoculars to see it now. In minutes it had gone from a point of light far away, to an enormous triangular craft that seemed to be moving much slower now. Also it had dropped in elevation to some 100 meters above me is my best estimate. The thing was silent, three white lights with one at each corner, and yes rounded corners. There was also a middle white light in the center underbelly, with a small blinking red one beside it. It went right overhead of me doing maybe 20 miles an hour.

It flew in from the west, went directly overhead me so I could see it, then as it went to the east of me it started turning south. I had to run down the stairs and out the front door, but it was still there in front of me moving towards the south still. It now followed the road running south, and flew over the large aluminum high voltage powerlines with only a little clearance. It kept going and I lost it once the trees obstructed my view.

I sat down and put all the details of what I seen on paper, not that I needed to. A memory like that really sticks with you.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

I have a BIG problem with all those sightings, as impressive they sound, but have a hard time believing there was a big flap/wave in BELGIUM with "many" people seeing the triangles plus in Phoenix (as we all know) with hundreds if not thousands of people seeing them. HOWEVER, no single fricking picture exists. How is that even possible?

For example, how is it possible that police in Belgium reported sightings of "huge" triangle shaped craft for many minutes....any cop has a camera in their car. How come that huge triangles fly over a city w/ 1.4Mil people, and no single photo exist? How come ATS users report triangles and observing them for minutes..and also no single photo exist...only anectodal evidence?
edit on 7-5-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

The sighting that my sister had was over eleven years ago, cameras were not on every phone back then, they were a luxury. As I said she jus not the type to make things up and she thought of anyone, that believed in anything like this, as a crackpot. The sighting lasted a minute or under, was over before she had time to get a camera. But I will discount her word because some anonymous person on the net said it didn't happen

edit on 7/5/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I have a BIG problem with all those sightings, as impressive they sound, but have a hard time believing there was a big flap/wave in BELGIUM with "many" people seeing the triangles plus in Phoenix (as we all know) with hundreds if not thousands of people seeing them. HOWEVER, no single fricking picture exists. How is that even possible?
For example, how is it possible that police in Belgium reported sightings of "huge" triangle shaped craft for many minutes....any cop has a camera in their car. How come that huge triangles fly over a city w/ 1.4Mil people, and no single photo exist? How come ATS users report triangles and observing them for minutes..and also no single photo exist...only anectodal evidence?
edit on 7-5-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

I agree 100%.
So many comments from ATS users in this thread claiming they've seen triangles. Not one picture/video?
Why bother to even post a comment if you have no proof AT ALL??

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There ARE pics of the Belgian Wave.
Do some research.

ETA: who am I kidding. First it starts with the claim there are no pics. But when pics are shown, the goal posts will shift and they will be called fake. Haha
edit on 7-5-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I will always remember the words of my physics teacher back in 2000 when discussing new military technology, he said: "Do you really think the US government would release pictures of almost any angle of the B2 Spirit, if that's supposed to be the top end of their technology "

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
There ARE pics of the Belgian Wave.
Do some research.

ETA: who am I kidding. First it starts with the claim there are no pics. But when pics are shown, the goal posts will shift and they will be called fake. Haha
edit on 7-5-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

I think there is one but the originator claimed it was a hoax. Pictures are not very good evidence on their own. I agree with you. Why not just say " don't bother with crappy pictures". If the goal post was set at the proper distance to begin with, there wouldn't be an issue.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

There is more than one photo. There is even a video. There were approx. 13,500 witnesses to the event with over 2,000 reports filed. This case is extremely strong as ALL witnesses describe the same triangular craft.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Because when you see the Triangle, who wants to look away? I know there are cameras everywhere now and you would think someone has taken a picture. Last thing on my mind would be to take a picture just to prove something happened. Besides these things are happening at night . Don't think you taking a good picture of a black triangle at night. Just my 2 cents. Maybe the Black Knight is real.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Speckle because: Added Black Knight

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

you either drempt this up, are lieing or are bat# crazy... do you really need attention so bad you make up stuff on the internet.. I feel bad for you....Please get Well

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

My sister saw a black triangle except 5 years prior to the famous 1989/90 Belgium sighting. So this black triangle has been creeping around a while. The red under belly that you say resembles a warning light, in fact it is a red orb probe of some sort. While the main craft was hovering silently over the road, the red orb was off in the distance scanning along the treeline of the forest like it was doing a search pattern looking for something. The craft was floating just a tad bit higher than the telephone poles. You could literally throw a rock at this thing. She said it was massive and has lots of weird looking gizmo's attached to it. Stuff like pipes and things and what appeared to be large rivets along the seams. The metal under belly appeared to look aged or had a weathered look about it. It's possible it could be a TR3B, but seriously in 1984?? The TR3B could also be a reversed engineered version of the real alien craft.
edit on 7-5-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

There is more than one photo. There is even a video. There were approx. 13,500 witnesses to the event with over 2,000 reports filed. This case is extremely strong as ALL witnesses describe the same triangular craft.

I guess what I'm referring to is the one photo that was irrefutable that turned out to be a hoax. There were radar returns as well. Correct? Not diminishing the case itself, just the photographic evidence. Not aware of the video. I will have check that out. I'm pretty certain, as with the Pheonix lights, that something was there.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Well, considering that the photo matches up clearly with both the object that was filmed and countless sketches made by countless witnesses to the event, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the man was either paid or threatened, or both, to say his photo was a hoax.
That photo withstood criticism for twenty years...

And we know Govs cover this crap up. Heck, they even admit as much.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Its obviously a childrens science project, they had been prepping it all week and Mr.Bannon wanted them to experiment with primitive balsa wood frames painted black and suspended from balloons. Once in the air the gust of a gentle breeze brought them over near some power lines where they were witnessed. Carried aloft higher and higher they flew across farm land and urban dwellings until reaching the other coast. But Johnny got his gold star from Mr.Bannon!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nice sharing. thanks

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

How come that huge triangles fly over a city w/ 1.4Mil people, and no single photo exist? How come ATS users report triangles and observing them for minutes..and also no single photo exist...only anectodal evidence?

Because even in a large city, people are indoors at night. If a massive triangle UFO flew over your neighborhood or complex right this second.. how many would actually see it? Probably not many. People are inside. It's night.

In fact, the Phoenix lights prove that a huge event can occur over a major city, and few will notice. Dropped flares in a V pattern were filmed by a couple folks.. otherwise, there was next to nothing. It obviously occurred over a major city - yet almost no one filmed or took pictures of this event. More recently, a rocket launch gone awry made it seem like a ball of light was flying over a major city in China. Over 15 million people.. and yet, I think 3 videos surfaced, and a couple pictures. And that was during rush hour. So no, just because a huge anything flies over a city, doesn't mean that only a couple videos or pictures produced means it never happened.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm a MUFON Investigator in Florida. Lots of triangles being reported here. Of course it may be that the black triangles are just the ship du-jour right now.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Stan Deyo, an anti-gravity researcher, has gone on the record in a 2005 presentation to lay out how "they" can hook a series of flying discs together to make it look like a massive triangle, to fool the world and our scientists. He suggests it is part of a deception, that might be necessary to unite the world etc etc. Either way, yes - it's most likely military technology...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join