It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel HAS just NUKED Damascus, Syria! 1000s Syrian civilians dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

So much for SYRIA having Chemical weapons!

Israel has just dropped Chemical bombs (whatever that is exactly) over Syria and allegedly nuked Damascus! To top it off, MSM are reporting this nuking was a "syrian weapons factory" explosion or armed convoy!

I remind you the day has come when a key city can be nuked by Israel (which illegally warehouses at least 400 nuclear warheads & growing, thanks to USA) and MSM minions & actors are conspiring to contain the fact that Israel has nuked Syria, and play it off as Syria's own weapons factories exploding!

White House officials have denied any notification from Israel that alerted Americans they would be launching such a horrific attack. The developing excuse for attack will be Israel is blocking Syria from supplying Hezbollah.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Already saw that youtube. Put up a link or be gone.

Or back to GLP
edit on 4-5-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by below

Brought to you By Below FAKE NEWS . Org...........

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That kind of garbage is for tabloids. Not ATS. There are people here who have family in Damascus, pal. That is NOT COOL on ANY level. Period. Full Stop!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Complete lies, if that were a nuke....the video would not be online given how close they are!

Reported the video to youtube as scam/fraud....lets hope they remove it before it causes fears countless people with people living there.

I urge others to flag the video to!!!

link   
reply to post by below

That wasn't a nuke.

link   
ATS Noob, You are forgiven for printing anything from BIT or GLP here. This time anyway.

Remember to vet your sources before starting threads like this.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Whats BIT or GLP? Never heard of if.

Amazing how the truth hurts so much denial is the only recourse

PS : White house is denying ANY notice from Israel of ANY attack on Syria whatsoever.

Goes to show, Israel is terror all along.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Chamish has had some pretty good scoops and insites in the past...
I try to touch base with his blogs when it ocmes to anything Israel

Any rational person knows that Damascus cannot be destroyed by an Israeli nuke. It would be the same as nuking yourself. Located just 10 miles from the Golan Heights, if you destroy Damascus, and no matter which way the wind was blowing, the Golan and upper Galilee would be irradiated within minutes. The same goes for Sidon, Tyre, and Gaza. If you start the next war, we will lose, but you're going down with us.
barrychamish.com...

link   

The rockets struck a military research centre in Jamraya on the outskirts of the capital in the early hours of this morning, state TV said.

No nuke....change the title!
10 people dead...not 1000s!

news.sky.com...

link   
reply to post by below

Watch this.

Now compare it to the video you posted.

Are you noticing any differences?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Seriously.....

Bomb with secondary explosions yes but a nuclear bomb.....

Even Helen Keller knows thats not a nuclear bomb....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
WOW. I wish we could see the dimension though.I just see fires then explosions

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Full video....looks big but its no nuke. Its a military research facility full of explosive stuff! Not a nuke

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i'll give you that that was a big explosion, but a nuke? in fact there are several smaller explosions at almost the exact same spot one just about 1 second before the big bang. have to say it looks like something on the ground cooked off.major munitions site, petroleum/propane storage, something like that. for one thing it isn't anywhere NEAR BRIGHT ENOUGH for a nuke. to film the bombs dropped on japan and for personnel that were involved the pretty much used welding goggle lenses,
and even through them it was still extremely bright. oh by the way is the person that filmed this blind as a result? they would be had this been an actual nuke. oh and where is the massive shock wave?

still was one nice big explosion
good filming of it, even tho it seems they have jumped to a bad conclusion.

www.youtube.com...

now THAT's a nuke
edit on 5-5-2013 by generik because: added vid

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
No one nuked anyone.

The reasons for this were well laid out in Danbones' link.

I see you've only been here a few days.

Please familiarize yourself with our standards before posting blatantly fraudulent thread titles again.

Intentionally posting false information is against our T&C's and is generally an offense worthy of account termination.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join