It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello everyone - finally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
hello fellow ATS-ers

I joined a few years ago but never got around to writing a post to introduce myself... and then I forgot my username and password.... And the rest is history

I guess when I joined I had just started to become "awake" and was kinda intimidated by the wealth of knowledge and members that are happy to lay into newbies LOL

BUT - i have gone away - done my research in various fields (not just internet but by reading through old books and actually talking to people!) - and now look forward to being an active member.

i always still visited and lurked around the site and religiously read and followed threads from my favourite forums ("Ufos" and "The Grey Area")

When I talk to people about the reasons why I love ATS - I tell them that it isnt about taking everything on here as gospel truth - I read and take everything that I read with a grain of salt.

Sure, the idea of reptillian aliens living in underground bases eating Humans and infiltrating our political systems to eventually oversee the end of life on Earth as we know it - may seem extreme.... but it may just be so extreme and so unbelievable that in actual fact it is true...

We should always question and research and endeavour to find answers for ourselves, as we that do are becoming increasingly more few, it is a quality that "faceless men" do not want the "cattle class" to possess.

ask me any questions, im an open book and happy to discuss my personal experiences.

I look forward to endeavouring to find the answers I seek and to help a few of you on your way as well

xx

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnoone07

Well Hello new friend that joined us a while back

Nice to 'meet' you in all. I am nat cat!!!
Here is you a welcome fruit pizza..

See ya around!! Oh and I really like your name..trustnoone..so true

peace and love from the states
~nat the blue eyed cat~

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welcome to the site, finally.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

haha I enjoy the welcome fruit pizza!

You Americans think of everything!!

quite funny to be an old new member because I follow the threads daily I pretty much can see peoples online personalities and know their styles - but they dont know me! haha - *shiftyeyes*

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

yes,

key word finally...
has only taken me two years to stop being shy lol

what drew you to this site?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnoone07

I needed to stimulate my interest to learn more. This place gives me incentive.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Its all kind of amusing for a while then its just annoying.

Welcome

new topics

top topics

join