It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up Denton TX.. Drill Preparing for chaos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Look I will say this and it will be my last response, because it is obvious that you believe actors were used in the marathon. There is no point in discussing it after that.

However, to answer the question. They do have actors and makeup for drills. For places that can dish out some serious cash that helps to further prepare for events that will happen so that they can be prepared.

In this event there were no actors though. Until I see more proof than a site for disaster actors and some clip that has the word actor used from its root form it is just a stupid idea, and my personal opinion take it how you please is that anyone who believes that actors were used in this event are just as bad. Stupid pisses me off, I have little tolerance or patience for stupid. It is a waste of time and cannot be fixed.

There would be no need to release fake coverage of the event when it really happened, what would be the point in that? You have the real stuff to film and take photos of, there is absolutely no need to fake anything about it.

Like I said I thought we could have a logical discussion. I was wrong. I am sorry I interrupted your fantasy. I am sure others who are of the same mindset will be along soon enough to agree with you. Just forget everything I said it is not important anyway.
Really I am done this time.

Good day.

Raist

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

In this event there were no actors though.

Since you seem so confident like you have inside information I will totally believe you...

anyone who believes that actors were used in this event are just as bad. Stupid pisses me off

Wow, thanks for setting me straight dude...

There would be no need to release fake coverage of the event when it really happened, what would be the point in that?

I suppose to reduce risk of the wrong story getting out? ...Never mind that's just stupid.

Like I said I thought we could have a logical discussion. I was wrong.

Agreed, have a good day.

edit on 4-5-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I remember being recruited as an "actor" in a disaster drill in Glendale, CA years ago.

I so regretted doing it. The first responders were not taking it seriously, they were joking, rude, and while they were screwing around, I got my head konked pretty hard because I was supposed to be unconscious.

Whenever I hear about these drills, I think about that time, and how they thought it was just a funny game to waste time and be d-bags. Better than actually being on the job, huh fellas?

I'm very familiar with UNT Denton, as I lived right by there for years. It'll be more of the same...a bunch of first responders acting dumb around college women and showing off. Yeah, they're learning alot. .

And YES, it is a strange coincidence that drills happen at the same time as disasters. Perhaps if we shine the light on this, they'll stop occuring. Just a thought

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
uhh in Denton huh.

edit on 4-5-2013 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

On Friday, May 3, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., the City of Denton will conduct a full-scale disaster exercise at C.H. Collins Stadium.

From the OP's source. This already happened. I live in Denton and I'm happy to report that nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Mass casualty event...Not in Denton though. I guess I could put on my foil hat and tie these events to weather mod operations and make a nice conspiracy out of it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join