It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

idiot with unusual memory but never read a book-The "it".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It started with the 6 -year old nephew being introduced into my hause in 1974. "It"(the kid) or little raptor I ,brought in death, division and destruction of my whole family. My father died of evil "It" conjured up by causing father to go after another woman and gave his whole bank account to the woman who promptly fled back to Rumania with the loot, leaving my mother penniless except for the Business which he left after he died in 1980.

Then I got in trouble when the "it" had a drug problem and broke into my hause to steal money by breaking the back door down at age 18 in 1986. Just before father died in 1980, two or three "puddles" of light came into my mother's bedroom at 1:00 AM and one of them went to her eyes to"milk the information out of her brain" since she read every book and newspaper in the library since childhood back in the 1920s.At the same time I dreamed of two Saucers hovering next to the house.

My father saw a blue globe rush across the living room and out through the wall to the outside. The telephone was in the cellar and keys and Knicknaks on the wall were swinging back and forth and the whole cellar wall had clusters of water spiders sliding into the cracks in the walls , while huge black roaches suddenly appeared overnight in the "backroom" where father had his office.

Which came first. The spiders-not the prey. Big ones.Theyed lay on your face at night while you were sleeping (to keep warm) since father never put any heat on except when outside was -10 degrees. The kid or "It" started running the Business from the house despite complaints from neighbors(zoning law) . The he and my brother were xcaught by the FBI stealing money from a Auto Franchise Dealership nearby .

Both lost their house and property,back on 1999. The "it" ate my brother to the poorhouse and finally killed him with cancer too,back in 2007. There were all kinds of sounds at night in the walls -scratchings, big thumps , somebody walking up the cellar steps and stopping, the usual 3 knocks hours before my brother died, Shadow apparitions following me (Idid not see them but Mother who was 90 years old could see them)' . A demon would hit the other side of the living room floor from the cellar side, as you walk across the room in 2007 .

Mom died in 2010 and I promptly sold the house and land just to get rid of the "it" nephew who wouldn't go away. So I locked him out of my next dwelling and finally got rid on the curse- by getting rid if the raptor kidand his 400 lb mother and daughter who were all a mess from the "it" . So, what do you think about this? I lost everything and now I am in a nursing home that has armed guards guarding this, home keeping him away from me.
edit on 4-5-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

omg! A wall of words.
Paragraphs are your friend.
It just reads as a stream of consciousness.
edit on 4-5-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by siluriancryptic
It started with the 6 -year old nephew being introduced into my hause in 1974. "It"(the kid) or little raptor I ,brought in death, division and destruction of my whole family. My father died of evil "It" conjured up by causing father to go after another woman and gave his whole bank account to the woman who promptly fled back to Rumania with the loot, leaving my mother penniless except for the Business which he left after he died in 1980.

Then I got in trouble when the "it" had a drug problem and broke into my hause to steal money by breaking the back door down at age 18 in 1986. Just before father died in 1980, two or three "puddles" of light came into my mother's bedroom at 1:00 AM and one of them went to her eyes to"milk the information out of her brain" since she read every book and newspaper in the library since childhood back in the 1920s.At the same time I dreamed of two Saucers hovering next to the house.

My father saw a blue globe rush across the living room and out through the wall to the outside. The telephone was in the cellar and keys and Knicknaks on the wall were swinging back and forth and the whole cellar wall had clusters of water spiders sliding into the cracks in the walls , while huge black roaches suddenly appeared overnight in the "backroom" where father had his office. Which came first. The spiders-not the prey.

Big ones.Theyed lay on your face at night while you were sleeping (to keep warm) since father never put any heat on except when outside was -10 degrees. The kid or "It" started running the Business from the house despite complaints from neighbors(zoning law) . The he and my brother were xcaught by the FBI stealing money from a Auto Franchise Dealership nearby . Both lost their house and property,back on 1999. The "it" ate my brother to the poorhouse and finally killed him with cancer too,back in 2007.

There were all kinds of sounds at night in the walls -scratchings, big thumps , somebody walking up the cellar steps and stopping, the usual 3 knocks hours before my brother died, Shadow apparitions following me (Idid not see them but Mother who was 90 years old could see them)' .

A demon would hit the other side of the living room floor from the cellar side, as you walk across the room in 2007 . Mom died in 2010 and I promptly sold the house and land just to get rid of the "it" nephew who wouldn't go away. So I locked him out of my next dwelling and finally got rid on the curse- by getting rid if the raptor kidand his 400 lb mother and daughter who were all a mess from the "it" . So, what do you think about this? I lost everything and now I am in a nursing home that has armed guards guarding this, home keeping him away from me.

aren't paragraphs a lot easier to read?
I think it's possible that you're completely mad (but in a safe place)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Of all the things I've ever read, this scares me the most.

Oo

Where are you, man? We're still here. We're waiting for you...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Have you always treated your nephew as an "it?" If so, that probably explains things more than assuming the paranormal does....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Then I got in trouble when the "it" had a drug problem and broke into my hause to steal money by breaking the back door down at age 18 in 1986. Just before father died in 1980, two or three "puddles" of light came into my mother's bedroom at 1:00 AM and one of them went to her eyes to"milk the information out of her brain" since she read every book and newspaper in the library since childhood back in the 1920s.At the same time I dreamed of two Saucers hovering next to the house. My father saw a blue globe rush across the living room and out through the wall to the outside.

[snip]
I'm sorry, what were you asking exactly.

The *It* is a starseed or something? How does this have to do with aliens.
Puddles of light? Is this *it* the anti-christs son or something?

No sarcasm lol. Just need a bit more of an explaination.
edit on 4-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Wow... have you talked to a professional about this?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I noticed the OP's name has "cryptic" in it... this maybe a running commentary of someone's thought process or maybe this is some kind of cryptic message the OP has made up?

I am know good at deciphering cryptic messages - but i'm sure someone here is.
haha
edit on 4-5-2013 by trustnoone07 because: On second thoughts.... i think it is thought processes haha

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Families are funny. Some families are funnier than others. The spiders on your face while you are sleeping thing would have had me camping in the woods.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
im guessing theres a lot of "herbs" growing wild near you.....

new topics

top topics

join